• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Watching movies that has tickle scenes with others

cryingfreeman

TMF Expert
Has anyone watched a movie or tv show that had a tickle scene in it with other people who reacted to it? The thought occurred to me after watching a couple of reaction vids to Robocop 2 on YouTube. I wasn’t even looking for anything like that. I was just messing around and saw one channel I subscribed to had uploaded it so I watched it. https://m.youtube.com/ watch?v=zfxbTRKTRy0 at 5:19 as the scene hits he says “Oohhh! Tickle, tickle!” It piqued my curiosity and searched for others. https://m.youtube.com/ watch?list=TLakffnPdvaPFLqY_HAcHIjmrqadahb3UU&v=oYJJYH_NUo8 In this vid you don’t see anything as it’s a full length commentary and I guess the poster didn’t want to risk any legal trouble so there’s just a still pic of the YouTuber. At the 16:35 mark he says “”We get these nice little moments of memories when he was married to her, tickling her feet.” I searched for others but they all seem to ignore it.

It got me thinking though. There were times where I watched some movies with other people that had tickle scenes in it where they reacted to it. I watched Waltz of the Toreadors at my aunt’s house while visiting. There is a scene where a man visits a woman’s bedroom late at night but her other suitor comes in and he hides under the bed. Her pet cat comes along and starts to lick the man’s toes while he tries not to laugh biting down on a slipper. Lasted a good 15 - 20 seconds. My aunt saw this and said “Ooohhh, he’s ticklish!” I watched an Asian movie with the same aunt and in it a middle aged woman is dancing at a party and puts her arms up. Her partner begins to run his hands up and down her sides and you can see her squirm around and bite her lower lip. My aunt again said the same thing about the actress being ticklish.

I watched Robocop 2 with my college girlfriend, Emily, whom I mentioned here previously and when the tickle scene came up she playfully punched my arm and said “You always do that to me when you paint my toenails too!”

Anybody else have any experiences like this?

Last edited:
Has anyone watched a movie or tv show that had a tickle scene in it with other people who reacted to it? The thought occurred to me after watching a couple of reaction vids to Robocop 2 on YouTube. I wasn’t even looking for anything like that. I was just messing around and saw one channel I subscribed to had uploaded it so I watched it. https://m.youtube.com/ watch?v=zfxbTRKTRy0 at 5:19 as the scene hits he says “Oohhh! Tickle, tickle!” It piqued my curiosity and searched for others. https://m.youtube.com/ watch?list=TLakffnPdvaPFLqY_HAcHIjmrqadahb3UU&v=oYJJYH_NUo8 In this vid you don’t see anything as it’s a full length commentary and I guess the poster didn’t want to risk any legal trouble so there’s just a still pic of the YouTuber. At the 16:35 mark he says “”We get these nice little moments of memories when he was married to her, tickling her feet.” I searched for others but they all seem to ignore it.

It got me thinking though. There were times where I watched some movies with other people that had tickle scenes in it where they reacted to it. I watched Waltz of the Toreadors at my aunt’s house while visiting. There is a scene where a man visits a woman’s bedroom late at night but her other suitor comes in and he hides under the bed. Her pet cat comes along and starts to lick the man’s toes while he tries not to laugh biting down on a slipper. Lasted a good 15 - 20 seconds. My aunt saw this and said “Ooohhh, he’s ticklish!” I watched an Asian movie with the same aunt and in it a middle aged woman is dancing at a party and puts her arms up. Her partner begins to run his hands up and down her sides and you can see her squirm around and bite her lower lip. My aunt again said the same thing about the actress being ticklish.

I watched Robocop 2 with my college girlfriend, Emily, whom I mentioned here previously and when the tickle scene came up she playfully punched my arm and said “You always do that to me when you paint my toenails too!”

Anybody else have any experiences like this?

I don't know about anything at all, but I'd offer that if these stories are 100% truthful, your aunt has an ability attuned to pointing out that somebody is ticklish - even if it's wishful thinking

Literally the worst. If you know it's coming up luckily you can go to the bathroom and hide until it's over. I can't think of a specific time anyone has called out a tickle scene but my friends are now on their fifth round of discussing "Tickled" in great detail. They even suggested we all watch it once. Probably would have jumped out the window and went home and changed my number.

For me, it totally depends my feelings/relationship with the people. If it’s friends/family members that I am more of a peer like a cousin, it can be cool/exciting to see what they say, If anything, or just know they are seeing it... if it’s like, my parents/sibling etc, it’s almost unbearable. I remember watching worlds greatest magic with my grandparents, and I got to the part in the saw and a half where the feet were tickled... I remember being grossed out and mortified but I had to watch it with them, but was like oh my god this is going to be exciting to watch later if it is ever re- run. I so badly wanted to tape it, rewind and watch over and over and over again

Yeppers.. what a great opportunity to ask that dreaded question that all ticklish people hate to answer, "are you ticklish?"
And to go in for the sneak attack.... if im with a girl watching and she has her shoes off and feet up begging for it. I wouldn't be able to resist..

If i was with family, or guy friends. I'd pay it no mind.

For me, it totally depends my feelings/relationship with the people. If it’s friends/family members that I am more of a peer like a cousin, it can be cool/exciting to see what they say, If anything, or just know they are seeing it... if it’s like, my parents/sibling etc, it’s almost unbearable. I remember watching worlds greatest magic with my grandparents, and I got to the part in the saw and a half where the feet were tickled... I remember being grossed out and mortified but I had to watch it with them, but was like oh my god this is going to be exciting to watch later if it is ever re- run. I so badly wanted to tape it, rewind and watch over and over and over again

I know how you feel. I grew up watching every David Copperfield special that I could catch which was easy because my parents were fans too. So nobody thought anything of tickle scenes during tricks. At least not that they let on.

As for me, I pretended to be more I interested in figuring out how they did the trick which helped me get away with a rewind or two. Thankfully they couldn’t read my mind.

I was essentially the family techie, and the only one who could program the VCR so loading up on these was easy.

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

It used to make me uneasy, until I realized that no one else could read my mind, and if I didn't react strangely, no one else would give a shit.

When I was 17, about a year before I was on the internet for the first time, my mom had a student who was really into Russian literature, especially The Brothers Karamazov. She read the book and then rented the movie, asking if I wanted to watch it with her since dad was out of town and my sisters had zero interest. I agreed, not knowing about the opening and... I mean... just holy shit, was that uncomfortable.

Mom: "Wow, that's just crazy, isn't it?"

Me, clutching a pillow and sinking into myself: "Yep, pretty crazy."

By the way, for those that have only ever seen one of the greatest mainstream moments of all time and not the rest of the film, it isn't really that interesting, and the protagonist's love interest is annoying as hell.

This thread is fascinating. In response, I watched "North to Alaska" with a girlfriend one time and she laughed during the tickle scene. So that's nice, I suppose....

But I always feel uneasy when a tickle scene show up and there're others in the room. Uneasy to the point that I want to leave the room and start humming zippa dee doo da so as to create a distraction. I'm glad to know it's not just me. So where're all cut from roughly the same cloth. That's cool!

Thanks for the responses people. I enjoyed reading them. I found a couple more vids where people reacted to tickle scenes. They're both for the movie Bride of Re-Animator. https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=HA5lF3yDBKM&list=WL&index=19&t=2760s This one is actually a full movie commentary by 2 guys with the movie playing in the corner. At 45:51 one of the men says "Look at him tickling the feet." And then they talk for a minute about foot fetish. https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=S1DRQruBDg0&list=WL&index=20&t=977s This one is a review video with clips from the movie spliced in every few minutes. At 16:12 the reviewer says "West tinkers downstairs with a foot, quite enjoying tickling it." The tickling scene plays as he says it. If I find any more I'll be sure to post them.

When I was 17, about a year before I was on the internet for the first time, my mom had a student who was really into Russian literature, especially The Brothers Karamazov. She read the book and then rented the movie, asking if I wanted to watch it with her since dad was out of town and my sisters had zero interest. I agreed, not knowing about the opening and... I mean... just holy shit, was that uncomfortable.

Mom: "Wow, that's just crazy, isn't it?"

Me, clutching a pillow and sinking into myself: "Yep, pretty crazy."

By the way, for those that have only ever seen one of the greatest mainstream moments of all time and not the rest of the film, it isn't really that interesting, and the protagonist's love interest is annoying as hell.

Just googled the "tickle scene" in that movie to see what you were talking about. Ohhhh...that's uncomfortable. I'm in my late 30s and still to this day duck out of a room any time that there is a discussion about feet or tickling on television. So, back about 10 years ago it was outed that the then New York Jets coach Rex Ryan had done an amateur foot fetish video with his wife. I live in Massachusetts so of course the New England Patriots made a HUGE deal about this. It was discussed on the radio, on television, and anywhere else you can think of. At one point, before their playoff matchup, a player was on TV and made I believe 11 references to the foot fetish during a press conference and it was broadcasted on every local news channel. Sitting in rooms with friends and/or family and listening to it replayed was one of the most cringe inducing experiences of my life. I wanted to jump out the window.

Probably the most horrifying experience for me with television tickling came back in 2009. Fortunately for me the person sitting in the room with me had stepped out for a second when it happened. I flipped on TMZ and for some reason a tickle scene from FM Concepts was showing (It was a nurse tickling scene involving the woman who was also outed on the Joe Millionaire show years earlier, Sara Kozer I think her name was). I guess Joanna Krupa, an actress, was outed through some "investigative" digging for doing that tickle scene and for whatever reason TMZ played clips of the scene on tv showing her tied to a bed having her nylon covered feet tickled. Easily the most degraded I've felt for having a tickle fetish because they were clearly making fun of it as if it is weird. I still to this day believe someone from the TMF had to have tipped off TMZ because I can't see why they would've had any interest in digging up something like that about a relatively unknown actress.

I'm always curious and interested in vanilla reactions to seeing tickling, either irl or on TV. I used to leave the room if I was watching TV with my family and a tickle scene came on. I remember being at a friend's house, when a tickle scene came on TV in a cartoon. I looked around the room to gauge people's reactions, and everyone just looked bored/disinterested.

As a kid, when I HATED being tickled, I was also fascinated by it in movies/shows etc. but only when nobody else was around. If it was with my family, I literally had to mentally fight leaving the room, because in the back if my head, I was so worried someone might get inspiration from the scene on TV and tickle me. (Completely ridiculous, but I was that averse to it). Still, with family in the room, SUPER cringe.

Some of my earliest memories of this were from watching Dirty Dancing. My sister (8 years my senior) was OBSESSED with that movie, and watched it almost every time it was on TV. Every time it would get to the dance practice scene where Patrick Swayze is running his fingers under Jennifer Grey’s arm and she dissolves into giggles, I would get this anxious feeling in my gut. Same somersaults as when you’re caught doing something you shouldn’t do as a kid.

What’s even funnier is now, even though my husband is fully aware of and loves my tickling kink, I still get those same butterflies every time tickling is shown/mentioned in a mainstream setting. Like I’m going to get caught, or like I’m in trouble. Some things never die I guess!

Any time I watch a movie or show and I know/remember that a tickle scene is coming, I always make up some excuse to leave the room. If I am hanging out with friends or family and a tickle scene just appears without my knowledge, I just crawl up inside my own ass and die a little.

I’d probably not react and pretend to be indifferent, although my inner reaction would be very different. I remember when I was younger and I’d see tickling scenes; some people watching would laugh but I’d feel awkward, not really understanding the strange feelings I was having. Because my reaction seemed to be different to theirs, I’d pretend not to react so as to not arouse suspicion.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I’d probably not react and pretend to be indifferent, although my inner reaction would be very different. I remember when I was younger and I’d see tickling scenes; some people watching would laugh but I’d feel awkward, not really understanding the strange feelings I was having. Because my reaction seemed to be different to theirs, I’d pretend not to react so as to not arouse suspicion.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I get almost a butterflies in the stomach feeling everytime I see someone being tickled or a tickling scene in movies or cartoons. Have since I was a kid, I always knew it was the tickling causing it but never really understood why till recently.

I get almost a butterflies in the stomach feeling everytime I see someone being tickled or a tickling scene in movies or cartoons. Have since I was a kid, I always knew it was the tickling causing it but never really understood why till recently.

I hear you, pet. I remember that feeling but also being confused by it. One cartoon I remember had Bugs Bunny dressed as a woman and getting his nylon foot tickled. Now, I’ve liked nylon feet since I was young but this was a male cartoon rabbit getting his nylon foot tickled, but I still had that feeling!

It was a very confusing moment for seven year old me...!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Hey please listen to me every tickle lovers, theres a somethink big threat
I watched any tickle challenge on youtube. İn video young lady and man tickling feet challenge
She is so beatiful and man said If they get 5 thousand subscribers in a short time,
will tickle the girl by licking her feet on the goat pleasee lookin for this
https://youtu.be/Thire3q22I4

Look at the comments she said goat licking video

Just watched Psych 2: Lassie Come Home with the hubby last weekend. And although we are both very much into tickling, I was STILL super embarrassed and amused while watching 2 guys that I have had DECADES long crushes on tickling (albeit awfully) and being tickled.

That scene was HILAROUS! And great.... and I watched the movie again a second time (that day) to see it again... And well, because I love Psych!

I also texted a fellow TMFer and asked him why he hadn't warned me about that scene seeing as he asked me if I had seen the movie yet, knowing FULL WELL what was in it!

Gave me all the feels. :-D

So yeah, I blush very hard and try to act like I didn't see anything when I am with people who don't know. And I blush really hard and lose it a little (or a lot) with people who do know.

I'm weird. LOL
-Sunny

Just watched Psych 2: Lassie Come Home with the hubby last weekend. And although we are both very much into tickling, I was STILL super embarrassed and amused while watching 2 guys that I have had DECADES long crushes on tickling (albeit awfully) and being tickled.

That scene was HILAROUS! And great.... and I watched the movie again a second time (that day) to see it again... And well, because I love Psych!

I also texted a fellow TMFer and asked him why he hadn't warned me about that scene seeing as he asked me if I had seen the movie yet, knowing FULL WELL what was in it!

Gave me all the feels. :-D

So yeah, I blush very hard and try to act like I didn't see anything when I am with people who don't know. And I blush really hard and lose it a little (or a lot) with people who do know.

I'm weird. LOL
-Sunny

*Makes mental note to watch Psych 2* ;)

I usually blush a bit but that is the extent of it. Sometimes if the characters involved are cute or if someone has a nice laugh I may secretly find myself wishing the scene lasted longer, or my mind might wander a bit during the rest of the film, but I usually can hide my feelings if others, aside from my husband are around.

Last edited:
I personally don't care for it, although it's usually just an uneasy feeling that passes pretty quickly. More recently it's a bit more difficult because my wife knows about my kink and isn't fully on board quite yet (she's warming up slowly). Whenever a scene comes up in a show or movie it's a bit more uncomfortable than it has been in previous years, but only because I know how she feels about tickling, whereas in the past it was easy to just ignore and let the feeling pass.

One particular moment I remember was a few years ago we were watching Veronica Mars (my first time though the series) and there's an episode where a sex worker brings up one of her clients being a judge with a tickle fetish. There's never any tickling, but there's A LOT of discussion about it for what seemed like an eternity, and all of it is fully shaming tickling, tickle fetishes, and paints him as this abhorrent sexual deviant. I made a joking comment that I was feeling a bit attacked and chuckled, but she got very serious and gave me a look of confusion and asked "do you seriously like tickling that much?" and from that point it put a bit of a strain any advances in our talks about my fetishes and kinks.

That's a long way of saying at this point I'm not a fan haha

Interesting thread. It seems pretty common for folks like us to have mixed reactions to tickling. I saw a few people talk about hating the very thought of being tickled when they were younger and how they lived in fear of it happening to them. That's certainly how I was. As a male, part of that avoidance came from not wanting to be perceived as weak or un-manly. It also came out of a fear of being made a public spectacle. The worst case scenario for me was someone like my father tickling me in front of other people. And yet, as is the case for many of us, one day that aversion magically became eroticized and the thought of being tickled -- especially in front of others -- became an ongoing fantasy. It's still only a fantasy, sad to say, but that's ok.

As for watching other people react to tickling scenes, I am of two minds there as well. I remember when Howard Stern first started putting celebrities in the Tickle Chair, I remember being put off by the idea of Howard Stern having anything to do with tickling at all. I'm actually a fan, but I don't want his personality creeping into my fantasy / fetish life. What did turn me on, though, was imagining the hoards of vanilla people out there reacting to seeing a woman held down and tickled mercilessly. I imagined women confessing to husbands and boyfriends to having been tickled brutally by a father or brother or former lover. And, of course, I imagined it awakening latent tickling fetishes in those who previously had no idea they would be aroused by something so seemingly childlike and innocuous.

On the other hand, I remember seeing a preview for Tickled at a theater once. I wanted to go hide in an underground fallout shelter for a few months. It made my skin crawl, to be honest. Of course, I'm now suspicious of those types of hardcore averse reactions -- is that a memory that will eventually turn me on? Who knows?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back