• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking the resistance of a new date!

Hutlys94

TMF Novice
Hey guys. This is a story about someone I have just started dating! She's a beautiful blonde who is curvy and has an amazing personality!

We've been on three dates now and during the first date, the subject of tickling got brought up by her! She mentioned that she's very ticklish but that she's become an expert in resisting and not giving anything away!

On the third date she came round mine for dinner. She enjoyed my food a lot (I'm a surprisingly good cook for a guy!) She was up for making a bet with me. If she won the bet I have to cook for her again, if she lost then she would have to cook for me!

I immediately bounced on the opportunity. I told her that if she could resist three minuites being tickled without laughing, also without using her hands to resist, she would win the bet. If she does either of these things I win!

She agreed. I got her to put her arms out to the side like a T. I then straddled her and put my knees by her sides. This meant that she couldn't bring her arms down even if she tried 😉. She was also wearing a tank top which gave me an unfair advantage.

I started tickling her sides and I could see a big smile appear on her face but she kept it in by biting her lip. I could also feel her legs start to flail under me.

I kept this up for about 30 seconds before moving to her armpits. This was the breaking point for her. She burst out laughing with her whole body flailing and thrashing under me. I kept Spider tickling her belly, sides and armpits for a good few minutes.

I definitely won the bet, but best of all I wasn't too torturous with the tickling as she said she enjoyed it and best of all, I'm meeting her again tomorrow!

Hope you enjoyed folks!

Great job! Best wishes for future dates with her. Please keep posting about them.:D

So fun! Hope you have more stories to share in the future.

Sounds like a great girl. Please do post about any other sessions. Would love to see where you two take it next!

Hey guys. This is a story about someone I have just started dating! She's a beautiful blonde who is curvy and has an amazing personality!

We've been on three dates now and during the first date, the subject of tickling got brought up by her! She mentioned that she's very ticklish but that she's become an expert in resisting and not giving anything away!

On the third date she came round mine for dinner. She enjoyed my food a lot (I'm a surprisingly good cook for a guy!) She was up for making a bet with me. If she won the bet I have to cook for her again, if she lost then she would have to cook for me!

I immediately bounced on the opportunity. I told her that if she could resist three minuites being tickled without laughing, also without using her hands to resist, she would win the bet. If she does either of these things I win!

She agreed. I got her to put her arms out to the side like a T. I then straddled her and put my knees by her sides. This meant that she couldn't bring her arms down even if she tried &#55357;&#56841;. She was also wearing a tank top which gave me an unfair advantage.

I started tickling her sides and I could see a big smile appear on her face but she kept it in by biting her lip. I could also feel her legs start to flail under me.

I kept this up for about 30 seconds before moving to her armpits. This was the breaking point for her. She burst out laughing with her whole body flailing and thrashing under me. I kept Spider tickling her belly, sides and armpits for a good few minutes.

I definitely won the bet, but best of all I wasn't too torturous with the tickling as she said she enjoyed it and best of all, I'm meeting her again tomorrow!

Hope you enjoyed folks!

Are her feet ticklish?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back