• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poll: Best amount of clothing for lee?

Best amount of clothing for the lee?

• Fully clothed

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Clothed but sexy - short shorts/skirts, half-shirts, etc.

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Underwear only

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Naked

Votes: 15 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FootballGuy

TMF Master
Since the last poll didn't go over so well, I thought I'd post one that can't possibly be controversial. What level of clothing do you like the lee to be wearing?

Underwear is good for me [emoji6]

Envoyé de mon STF-L09 en utilisant Tapatalk

Personally, in my opinion, you would be better wording these things as "Your preference" of such and such, rather than "Best"! Everyone has their own tastes and to them, it may be the best. But to others maybe not so much. But by asking peoples preferences I don't think you would be tempting people to argue the point. Just my opinion...

T-shirt and shorts with bare midriff.

Sendt fra min AGS-L09 med Tapatalk

I admit its probably a copout but depends on what I'm in the mood for in the moment

Whatever the lee is most comfortable in. The choice here is always the lees.

Myriads

Id love Underwear! More to tickle! But I think its whatever the lee feels is most comfortable!

I love breast tickling and including orgasm denial/forced orgasms in my fantasies so my ideal is usually nudity or at least topless, but clothing that only reveals the most ticklish spots - be it tank top, cropped shirt that reveals midriff, bikini top, going barefoot and so on - can be very appealing too. It even kinda emphasizes that it's all about tickle torture, when a beautiful woman is tied down in a sleeveless top and denim shorts but the tormentor is only interested in her bared armpits and vulnerable belly button.

Like others have said it would depend on the 'lee and their comfort levels but when the inevitable day-dreaming happens in my head the 'lee is usually in a bikini or underwear.

Gotta go with the others who say, "whatever the 'lees most comfortable with".

Sorry to be particular, but shouldn't there be a panties only category?

I wanted to keep it as gender neutral as possible. You can think of "underwear only" as panties only. I'm totally with you that topless with just panties is super hot.

but clothing that only reveals the most ticklish spots - be it tank top, cropped shirt that reveals midriff, bikini top, going barefoot and so on - can be very appealing too. It even kinda emphasizes that it's all about tickle torture, when a beautiful woman is tied down in a sleeveless top and denim shorts but the tormentor is only interested in her bared armpits and vulnerable belly button.

I feel the same way. Love when a girl has a cropped shirt on and her belly gets tickled (as one example).

I find a lot of empowerment as primarily (almost always) the lee, to decide what I want to wear or in my case, not want to wear. It makes me feel in control and safe. I will say though that more times than not, the ler I am playing with is not okay with me going totally nude or topless. It makes them uncomfortable, which is unexpected for me, but totally fine :) and obviously I adjust to their comfort level.

I do have my preferences, which some will share and others won't but, if a lee wasn't comfortable going with what I wanted at the time, I'd make it to suit them. If we both agree on the same, then no issues. But if not, it's not the end of the world. Sometimes, if a lee is more comfortable going to a certain level than I am, then I'd hope they are likewise considerate of another's comfort zone. So really in short, I'm flexible.

With rhino, if it's like a for real session where we break out the ratchet straps, nude or near-nude is good.

:thumbsup:

My biggest takeaway from this poll is how only about 1/4 of you prefer the lee to be naked. Definitely not what I was expecting.

My biggest takeaway from this poll is how only about 1/4 of you prefer the lee to be naked. Definitely not what I was expecting.

Definite surprise! Also, that 40% want the lee wearing more than just underwear. I'm not sure that we've hit statistically significant levels with the poll numbers, but it's still pretty interesting. If you look at C4S, they seem heavily at the underwear only level. I'm assuming that's because the producer typically assumes that the customers prefer as little clothing as possible but they either have to pay more for nude or the model does not want to be nude.

A lee in short-lengthed clothing (like a tank top and shorts) is my most preferred. I also agree with the people who said whatever the lee feels most comfortable in.

To answer the poll, I'd say naked for sure. But that's coming from my point of view thinking of it as two people who are attracted to each other and comfortable being naked with one another. If that's the scenario, I just think naked is the way to go. Every bit of the body is exposed to be tickled. I also think it's the best to tickle bare skin.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back