• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poll: Best amount of clothing for lee?

Best amount of clothing for the lee?

• Fully clothed

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Clothed but sexy - short shorts/skirts, half-shirts, etc.

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Underwear only

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Naked

Votes: 15 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a lee, I would honestly say I think its a lot more fun for me when I'm fully naked, but that's just me. :)

The comfort of the 'lee is paramount, as several people have said, and I look forward to a day when we can all answer this kind of question without enforcing principles that should be a baseline and expected standard for all BDSM play. Siiiiigh

Note: Author is keenly aware of the tragic reality we are not there in 2021 and fully grasps the value of reinforcing "It's always the 'lees choice". Don't @ me with that.

Answering the question: my play partners are split between "casuals", those who mutually enjoy my kink outside a D/s structure and with no inherent sexual component, and "partners", romantic and D/s paradigms within which my kink features.

For "casuals", runner's shorts and a bra is my ideal. Cute, exposing, but still decent.

For "parters", unwrapping them through the session is positively amazing as part of building anticipation. A ticklee in an oversized button-down with a front-clasp bra and underwear that ties on the sides give so many chances to increase their vulnerability in stages and reset their nerve endings by shifting their mental state... that's easily one of my favorite attire options.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back