• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What The Heiress Wants PART ONE...(F/FM, SEXUAL)

SoftSolesGuy

Hey, all!

This is the first post from my new profile. I've been on the TMF under a different ID for years but I want to start actually posting content of myself and hopefully others as time goes one. Step one to this is this story I have written! It ended up being a lot longer than I anticipated, so I am forced to break it into two parts. Part Two should be around by this weekend at the latest. Enjoy, would love you feedback, and come check out my profile!

What The Heiress Wants...

*AGH AGH AGH AGH AGH AGH AGH AGH AGH AGH*

The sound of the alarm broke the peace of the room, blaring out it's signal that reality was back and it was time to get up and face it. The sun was just barely peeking through the red, satin drapes covering the windows, giving the room a soft, slightly orange glow. The alarm continued for some time until it's owner reached her delicate hand across the bed to the table, clicking it off with the long nail of her index finger. The young woman yawned, feeling that sleep was always ending too soon, but that thought was soon replaced for excitement for her day.

Heather Straton had every reason to enjoy the life she always woke up into. Being the heiress to Straton Oil, one of the largest fuel companies in the country, had it's advantages. The young 21 year old still lived at home, with good reason. Her home was the type of house you dream about during that uncertain time after you've bought a lottery ticket but before the number is drawn. In her case, she definitely won some type of lottery to live here. 23 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, Olympic size swimming pool, tennis court, basketball court, and a few other intricacies that only a mansion like this could offer. It's a marvel that such a big home holds so few people, but Heather never minded. Unlike some other women who can be classified as "heiress", she was not the type to go gallivanting around to high class parties or attempt entertainment endeavors she had no business doing to feed her ego. Heather liked to keep to herself mostly. Around others she could be quite shy and reserved, always feeling like the odd person out. In a big home like this with only her father, who was away most of the time, and her butler Mason, she was free to be who she really is. Heather looked around at her cavernous bedroom and smiled, getting up to begin her day.

She quickly showered and put her hair up in a towel, listening to her favorite music in her magenta robe as she touched up her face with just the slightest bit of make up. Even with not many people to see her, she still liked to look presentable; it made her feel good to do so. She gave herself a few quick glances in the mirror and more than agreed with what she saw. The music track moved on to the next song as Heather turned on her hair dryer and began making her hair look as good as her face.

Downstairs, Mason heard the familiar twanging and wailing of Heather's musical choices. This was always his signal that the home's primary occupant was up and about, and it was time to make her breakfast. Two eggs, wheat toast with unsalted butter, a banana, and her coffee. No one made such a simple meal as exciting as Mason could. After all, he had the time to handle it with great care. With Mr. Straton away for weeks at a time, Mason did not have a ton to do with his time. Such a light workload made it possible for Mason to do amazing things with his tasks, one of the many reasons he has been kept for so many years. Mason finished the eggs, got the toast to the perfect shade that Heather likes, and make a very bold Dominican coffee with one spoon of sugar in it. He placed it at the table just in time to hear the patter of Heather's feet as they came down the stairs and into the dining room.

"Good morning, Mason!" Heather beamed, looking stunning as ever as she sat down.

"Good morning, Miss Heather. I trust you rested well." Mason offered in his dry tone that has served him well these many years.

"Oh, I was out like a light, Mason. I've been listening to white noise at night to fall asleep. Have you ever done that?" Heather asked.

"I cannot say that I have, Miss Heather." Mason answered.

"You have to try it, Mason! Last night I listened to the sound of a car engine as it drove down a road, same speed, for hours on end. I was out in 15 minutes. It reminded me of those trips daddy used to take me on. Those long rides where I'd sleep in the backseat...so peaceful." Heather remembered as she began to eat, dipping her toast into the broken yoke of the egg.

"I am glad you found it pleasing, Miss Heather." Mason agreed, as he usually did.

"Did you feed the pets?" Heather asked, mouthful of food. Mason seemed to wince slightly as he began his answer.

"Yes, Miss Heather, they have been fed. They are still a bit restless but food is food and nothing can say no to it." Mason justified.

"Well, can't say I blame them, but good. Thank you for feeding them for me." Heather said gratefully as she sipped her coffer.

"You are welcome, Miss Heather." Mason responded with something of a reservation. Mason watched as his defacto boss continued eating the nice meal he had prepared in the nicest home in the state. His trepidation began to boil over. "So...going to do more of your...hobby...today, I presume, Miss Heather?" Mason asked.

"Oh, you bet I am! It's the reason I wake up as early as I do. I like to just lose myself in my...hobby, as you put it." Heather catted back with a wry smile. Mason sighed.

"I see. Very good, Miss Heather. I shall leave you to it once you are ready." Mason replied. Heather noticed something in Mason's voice as he spoke those words. It was in his usual, subservient tone...but had a heaviness to it.

"Is something wrong, Mason?" Heather quizzed, genuinely curious.

"No, Miss Heather. Everything is fine. I shall leave you to your...activities." Mason said, unable to hide his feelings on the matter behind his paid speaking voice. Heather raised an eyebrow at her long time servant and thought to herself. She has a sneaking suspicion of what could be bothering Mason and was determined to find out. She slide her half eaten breakfast away from her and picked up her coffee cup.

"Pour me another, Mason." Heather requested. Mason picked up the silver plated coffer pot and filled Heather's mug with another round of piping hot coffee. Heather started at Mason as he poured, never breaking eye contact. Mason could feel this but did his best to ignore it. "Mason...you don't agree with the way I spend my time...do you?" Heather asked with the pomp she was born with.

"I said no such thing, Miss Heather." Mason quickly answered.

"You didn't have to. I'm no fool, Mason. I've known you since I was little and can read you like a book. You don't approve, do you?" Heather demanded, gently sipping her hot beverage, still with a piercing look at Mason.

"Miss Heather...I am employed by your father. I have been for many years. My job is to assist with what your father wants and his instructions as they pertain to you are quite clear; you are to be left to do as you please. I'm not paid to have opinions on the matter. In fact, precisely the opposite. I'm paid to allow you the freedom to do the things that make you happy. So, even if I were not in agreement with the things you do...it would not matter. My approval or disapproval would not change my job...Miss Heather." Mason said friendly but sternly. Heather took a moment to soak in the words. This was the longest she had ever heard Mason speak. She took another drink from her cup, holding it in her hand gracefully while she stared at her butler.

"Mason...I insist. If this is something that really bothers you, I want to know about it. Your job is to make what I want possible? Well, now I want you to speak your mind. I give you full privilege to be perfectly honest with me. Please, Mason...don't hold this in." Heather said with a mock concern, a speaking voice she has perfected. On paper the words sound benevolent, but the way Heather choose her consonant and vowel sounds made them anything but. Mason sighed, now realizing he was obligated to tell the truth he always held back. He sat down at the seat next to Heather and looked up at her.

"Very well, Miss Heather. The truth. The truth is...I think what you do is frightful on every level. It scares me to think that someone raised with every opportunity imaginable would choose to do such blatantly terrifying things. I think it's evil, immoral, and unjustifiable, no matter what reasons you and your father give to excuse it. The hardest part of my job is allowing it to take place and quite frankly...if you were my daughter I would have you institutionalized." Mason spoke with a grit and seriousness that Heather had never heard from anyone in her life. She stared back at Mason after his peace had been said. Her face gave away no strong feelings about Mason's speech. She simply nodded her head.

"Get the music ready, Mason. I want to begin."

Straton Manor was the biggest home in the state, and it's walls held many secrets. The most obvious of which were the business dealings that Mr. Straton worked out in secret with his high powered friends in the study. Over Scotch and cigars, many decisions worth millions of dollars had been discussed. If the true nature of how those decisions were come to was ever revealed, it would jeopardize the entire Straton Oil empire. However, this was not the biggest secret the house kept.

Down in the basement you would find Heather's birthday present. A big, elaborate dungeon room she had begged her father for. Unable to say no to his little girl, Mr. Straton had the intricate room built in secret, contracting those who made it to silence. Stocks, padded leather table, every manner of chair with every manner of restraint imaginable, and beds with the same features were placed all throughout the dimly lit space.

To find yourself in this room would not be a fate most would find pleasing, and to have yourself checked in to this torture room for an extended stay would be even less appealing.

This is a fact known by Robert and Savannah Henry. They were the first ones to respond to an online ad to stay in the most luxurious home they would ever see. It was a perfect opportunity for the newlyweds. Robert was deathly afraid of flying, so a honeymoon in their home state was an appealing option. When they saw the chance to live like royalty for a week while they finally christened their marriage, they acted on it immediately. It was the first time either had seen such posh and plush. The room they were staying in was bigger than their house. The softest sheets, a beautiful view, and one another. They couldn't have pictured a more perfect place. They felt that way up until they had dinner together on their first night. They knew turkey would make them drowsy, but they could have never predicted how drowsy. The last thing they remembered was Mason asking them if the felt okay before they both passed out in their chairs. Mason had done his job...he looked the other way while Heather drugged their food. When they awoke...they were helpless in a place that did not match their previous surroundings at all.

On this morning, Robert awoke to find himself in the same position he last recalled; on an elevated stool with his arms tied high above his head, his feet locked firmly in a sturdy pair of stocks out in front of him. His muscles ached as the cobwebs cleared from his vision. He sighed when he saw something that was starting to become familiar; his new wife across from him in a similar predicament. Savannah was tied on a leather table that was turned at a 50 degree angle giving her full view of Robert as well, her limbs spread wide as the padded and strong wrist and ankle restraints with very little give kept her from sliding right off. Both of them were completely naked...the first time either had seen one another without clothes on.

Robert almost spoke but decided against it. He and his wife had been through quite the ordeal since their arrival. Better to let her rest as much as she can. In the silence, Robert could not believe what he and Savannah had fallen into. He felt horrible that his fear of flying kept them from traveling somewhere else and bringing them to this insufferable dungeon. He wasn't sure if they would ever make it out. He did not give up hope, though. He felt in his heart that God would provide an answer. To his dismay, he saw Savannah begin to stir. He kept quiet while she awoke, slowly realizing she was still in her restraints.

"Oh...oh, God. We're still here. Somebody please!!" Savannah began to shout and panic anew.

"Shhhhh!! Honey, stop! If you make noise she'll come back. There's no one around...please save your strength." Robert pleaded. Savannah settled into despair, knowing her husband is right.

"Robert...I can't take anymore of this. We've been here for days. This is too much. I want to go home." Savannah begged. Robert's heart sank but knew it was his job to comfort her.

"I know, honey. Listen...I promise we will find a way out of this...somehow. I know it's been horrible but we have to stay strong and positive." Robert said in his most consoling voice.

"Strong? Robert...I can't laugh anymore...it's unbearable. I'm not as strong as you...I'm sorry." Savannah sulked, feeling like she was giving in and bringing them both down further into hell. Robert felt the immense guilt he had contemplated and in that moment it burst out.

"No...I'm sorry. It's my fault. You wanted to go to Puerto Rico but I was too afraid. That's why we chose this place. I'm to blame...not you." Robert said with a feeling of powerlessness.

"No, don't say that. This isn't your fault...it's hers. She's pure evil, honey...just like the good book says. Don't blame yourself...I'm-..."

Savannah's words were cut off by the sound of soft orchestra music being played through the speakers in the corners of the room. It was a sound that both Robert and Savannah knew.

"Oh no! Please...not again!! Robert, please!!" Savannah said as she struggled in her restraints. Robert looked on as his horrified wife tried against hope to free herself.

"'Annah, I'm sorry! Please don't do that! That's what she wants!" Robert begged. Heather was fond of using this music. It played right before each time she entered the room for another long torture session with her pets. It had the desired effect, the mere sound of it sending her captives into a panic, making them fearful of what was to come. The song continued as the door swung open.

Savannah stopped writhing and Robert turned his head, both seeing Heather's silhouette in the doorway. She was not dressed like the typical person who would have a torture room; light blue jeans, loose fitting t-shirt with the logo of her father's oil company, and bare feet. Such a cute look for someone with such evil behind their eyes. Heather began slowly strolling into the room, knowing that their eyes were on her and their minds belong to her now.

"Good morning, happy couple. I hope you both slept well." Heather cooed with a girly laugh as she surveyed their faces.

"Go to hell! Let us go, you evil whore!" Savannah snapped back at her.

"Oh my...such defiance. Go on, keep it up 'Annah'...it makes what I'm about to do to you that much hotter for me." Heather said as she stood in front of Savannah, dragging her fingers lightly down the length of Savannah's naked form. Savannah twitched and recoiled, partly out of being ticklish and partly our of pure repulsion.

"Miss...please...listen to me. You've had your fun...we just want to leave. We won't tell a soul about what went on here, if that's what you're worried about. We swear...let us go home and we'll never say a word of this." Robert said, hoping to reach some semblance of humaity in Heather. Heather smiled and made her way over to Robert.

"Oh, but Robert...my fun is not over yet. Maybe it's just beginning. As for not telling anyone...I'm not worried. Even if you did, my father is a very powerful man...you'd be laughed at for even suggesting that his innocent, shy little girl would be capable of such a thing. No...I like you both right where you are." Heather said, dragging a single nail across the base of Robert's toes. They spread and he let out a yelp, which made Heather cackle in excitement.

"Now, who's ready to play? I have a lot of fun things planned for you both today!" Heather beamed. The couple remained silent, giving one another a nod, quietly agreeing to give her as little satisfaction as they could.

"Oh...sounds like the silent treatment. No matter...you won't be silent for very long. So...who will be first?" Heather asked as she crossed to a nearby table and picked up a blindfold from it, waving it around like a carnival prize. Robert could see Savannah's fear at having to face this again.

"Me. Tickle me first." he volunteered. He still felt terrible for his role in bringing them here and if being tortured instead of his wife was an option, he was going to take it. Savannah felt a mild relief. She hated being tickled, but almost just as much she hated watching her husband suffer. She could never have imagined how ticklish he really was.

"I see we have a volunteer. Are you trying to spare you wife, you big brave man? Very noble of you." Heather complimented. She began walking towards Robert, moving to his side and beginning to slide the blindfold over his eyes. Robert was fearful of being tickled more and being made to look helpless in front of Savannah, but took solace in saving her for the time being. Heather started to pull the blindfold around Robert...but stopped herself. She smiled and gave Robert a kiss on his cheek.

"Nobility will get you nowhere, Robert." she whispered in his ear. Heather turned around to look at Savannah...and quickly made a bee line towards the table she was bound to.

"No! No, no please!! Please I can't! Don't tickle me, I beg you!" Savannah squirmed and cried, realizing her reprieve had not come. Heather laughed as the sexy you woman pleaded, cackling as she forced the blindfold over her eyes.

"This is all Robert's fault. I was GOING to tickle him first...but he had to be a hero. Now, Mr. Hero...watch carefully as I turn your pretty wife into a giggly mess. Are you ready, baby?" Heather asked with sarcasm. Savannah kept wiggling, muttering "please not again" over and over, her vision now fully taken from her.

"Mmmm sounds like a YES!" Heather screamed as she began digging her long nails into Savannah's bared stomach. The idea of not giving Heather any satisfaction went away very quickly when this began. Savannah could not help but laugh. She was horribly ticklish.

"Nohohoho!! Nohoho pleehehease!! It huhuhurts to laaaugh hahahaha!! Nohohohooo!!" Savannah erupted, flailing as much as she could.

"Oh, does it? Poor, poor 'Annah'...tickle tickle tiiiickle!" Heather teased, her fingers prodding all over Savannah's firm stomach. Robert looked on. He couldn't stand watching, but knew his wife would be in for worse if he did not. This was a lesson he had already learned the hard way. Savannah bounced around the table as hysterics flew out of her consistently open mouth.

"Hahahahaah Rohohobert pleeheheehase! Hehehehelp!! Mahahahke her stohhohohop!! It tihihihhickles sooo muhuhuhch!! Hehehe hehahahahahaa!!" Savannah whimpered in her tickle induced panic. All logical solutions were gone, so she begged for something that was simply not possible.

"Awww you heard her, Robert! Come stop me...come stop the evil, rich princess from tickling your wife to complete madness! If you don't, who will? Oh, that's right...hahaha!" Heather menaced, tickling every displayed inch of Savannah's stomach. Savannah was entirely serious when she said this was too much for her. Every flick and movement of Heather's nails was like an bolt of lightning that sent laughter out of her throat, all while making her ribs ache more and more from their prolonged exertion. It wasn't long before she began to tear up once again.

"Hehehehepleeeeease hahaha! Plehehehehease!! Yohohou're goohohnna kiiiihhihll meeeee hehehehehe!!" Savannah moaned as her eyes began to leak. This was heaven for Heather to hear. Did she want to kill her? Of course not. Did she want her to be terrified of laughing to the point where she would? Absolutely.

"Awwww are you crying, sweetie? Hehehe cry for me, baby, crrryyyyy...coochie coochie coooo!" she tormented her emotionally fragile victim. Robert looked on with cold eyes. He had to try and shut himself off while this was happening to his bride, otherwise it would be too much to comprehend. Every so often Heather would turn around and wink at the helpless man, making sure he is still viewing what she wants him to.

"Hahahahahaha I hahaahte yoohohohouu!! I hohohohope yohohohu rohohohot hahahaha!! Rohohoht in hehehell hahahahaa!!" Savannah lashed out, something in her demanding she speak this to her torturer. Heather stopped tickling and recoiled in mock shock.

"Oh! Who, me? It this too much for you, hun? Do you want me to stop?" Heather soothinly said in her best put on empathy voice, wiping a tear away from Savannah's cheek.

"Stop it, you witch..." Savannah said while gasping for air. "...I know you aren't going to stop...so don't pretend...I've had enough of your games." Savannah managed to stammer out while her air caught up with her.

"Hmmm maybe you have. Well, you know what you haven't had enough of?" Heather smiled, pausing before showing Savannah her wiggling fingers. "Mmmmm I'm gonna ticke you more..." Heather teased.

"No...no...please..." Savannah began.

"Oh, yes. Yes I am. I'm gonna torture you in front of your big, strong husband. Ready to get your feet tickled?" Heather chirped with a mountainous amount of glee.

"No!! Not my feet!! Stop! Please! You win, I'll do whatever you want, just please no more!!" Savannah wailed as Heather drank in her begging.

"Tried of my games, eh? That's fine by me. I won't toy with you anymore then...we can skip right to the end and make that last your whole time!" Heather said, grabbing a bottle of baby oil and a hairbrush from the table, spinning around to reveal it to Savannah. The young wife's eye widened and her begging reached new heights.

"ROBERT, PLEASE!! GOD, PLEASE!! STOP HER!! HELP US!!" she yelled for all she was worth. Robert began fighting in his restraints, seeing how terrified his wife was at what was to come. Heather skipped over to Savannah's bound feet, paying no mind to the pleas of either of her captives, and began applying the oil to Savannah's soft, bare soles.

"Mmmmm oily oily oil all over your cute little tootsies...hahaha I know this is your favorite, 'Annah'!" she said as she doused the oil onto Savannah's feet like lighter fluid on a fire.

"Please...not the brush! I'll do anything! WE'LL do anything! What do you waaaant from uuuussss??" Savannah shrieked, the warm oil now coating her tied feet.

"Hehe, what do you think I want, silly? I want you to suffer. You're doing such a good job of it, too. I came so hard last night to the videos I've been making of you guys. I'm surprised you didn't hear me. Oh, that's right...daddy soundproofed this place like an army bunker...nothing gets in or out. Not even THIS!" Heather exclaimed as the bristles of her instrument of torture made contact with Savannah's slick soles. Savannah exploded violently, shaking the table she was tied to.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! I CAHAHAHAHAN'T!!! PLEHEHEHEHASE MAHAHAAHKE IT STAHAHAHAP!! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!" she howled. Each new stroke and each new tickle sent Savannah down a pit of ticklish despair. The brush was the stuff of Revelations. It was unbearable. The plastic tips moving rapidly over slippery feet, managing to tickle every single inch of them all at once. Savannah could not have fathomed such a vicious torture would ever befall her.

"Mmmmmm yessss, more! More begging! More laughing! You're gonna make me cum like a geyser tonight, baby! Kitchy kitchy coochie tiiickle!!" she patronized in a sing songy voice. She repeated her childish tickle taunts over and over, salivating at the look of Savannah's silky soles.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEASE LOHOHORD!! PLEHEHEHEASE END THIHIHIHISSSS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOHOHOHOU HOHOHRRIBLE SLUHUHUHUHUT!! HEHEHEHEEEEHEEHEEEE!!!" she cackled, desperate for this feeling to end. She could feel all of her wits beginning to fail, all except for the nerve endings on her feet. Her arms were going limp, her mouth felt numb, her eyes were getting heavy. She was in danger of passing out. Robert saw this and decided it was time to speak up.

"Hey, c'mon!! She's about to pass out! Look at her! If you keep going you won't have her to play with for the rest of the day! Heck, worse might even happen! Give her a break!" Robert shouted. Heather slowly turned her head to look at him, never stopping the raking of the brush.

"Hmmmm...maybe Mr. Hero has a point this time. I do have other fun planned for both of you. Maybe she needs to recoup. 'Annah'...do you want me to stop?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEHEHEHEHEHEHSSSSS HEEEHEEEHAAAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!" Savannah quickly answered.

"Hmmmm then say 'Please, Tickle Master Heather...stop tickling my bare feet'. Say it...or I'll let you go under hahaha!" Heather bargained.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHAAASEE HAAAHEEHEHEEEHAAAA TIHIHIIIHICKLE MAAAHAHASTER HAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEAAATHEEERR HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! PLEHEHEHEHEAAASEEE HEEE HEEEE EHEHEHEHEHEHEE STAHAHAHAHP TIHIHIHICKLIIIING MY HAAA HAAH AHAHAHAHAHAAAH BAHAHAHAARE FEEEEEEEHEHEHEEEET!!!" Savannah managed, the entire phrase taking almost a full minute to complete. Heather stopped the brush and rose to her feet. She looked at the sweaty, drained pile of sexy that was Savannah, laying limp in her bonds, trying to regain the oxygen she had lost.

"Hehe, good girl. Wasn't that fun? I guess now it's time for Robert to be my tickle bitch!" she delightedly said, turning her attention to the tied man across from her. "You know, Savannah...if I let you both out of here, you should really consider tickling this one on a regular basis. You've seen how great a tool it is to control someone. After all, you said whatever I wanted you to to make me stop. Maybe you can tickle him when he won't...I don't know, take out the garbage or whatever else poor people do. I can make this pathetic worm say anything...just by tickling him....isn't that right, Robby?" Heather teased as she made her way over to Robert. He remained silent, refusing to say any more than he had to. "Oh...another silent treatment. Mmmm good. This is the perfect time to demonstrate to Savannah how powerful tickle torture truly is. Heather slowly walked behind Robert's back, positioning herself right behind him.

"Annah...please don't look." Robert said sincerely. Savannah, who was just starting to get color back into her face, looked up at him.

"You know I have to, Rob...I'm sorry." she replied. Not only did Robert not want to make his wife see him this way, he also felt a profound humiliation at being so ticklish and easily controlled when tickled.

"She's wised up, Rob...now I'm gonna wise her up to how she can control you for the rest of her life." Heather whispered. With that, she placed her hands in the grooves of Robert's armpits. He jumped at the sudden touch. Heather let her hands remain there firmly.

"You're going to say whatever I tell you to say. If you don't...I'll torture you non-stop. From the moment you wake up to the moment you pass out, nothing but tickles...over and over again for days...all while she watches. And if you think I'm bluffing...just try me. Do you understand?" Heather said softly. She began to wiggle her fingernails into the hollow's of Robert's underarms. The poor newlywed instantly began to squirm at the sensation.

"Heheeehehe hahahahaha yehehehesss hahahahaa!!" Robert agreed through his giggles.

"Good...now let's get this party STARTED!" Heather exclaimed, digging her fingers deep into Rob's pits. He exploded with with laughter and started to shake back and forth. Savannah looked on...happy to be untouched, but filled with sorrow for her husband's predicament.

"Hahahahahahahaa!! Ohhohohhoho goohohohohsssh ahahahahaaaa!!! i Cahahaa hahahahahahaha plehehehehease!!" the ticklish man convulsed out, barely able to beg through his forced laughing.

"Hmmmm...I really should have thought of something for you to say, shouldn't I? Hahaha! Hmmmmm....OH, I know! Tell Savannah SHE is the horrible slut!" Heather barked, covering every inch of Robert's smooth armpits with tickly nails. Robert could not believe what he was about to do.

"Heeeehahehehahhahaha Sahahavaahhhnaaah hahahahaha!! Yohohohouu haha ehehehehehe hohohohhorible sluhuhuhuhut hahahahaaaa!!!!" he called her. Robert knew Savannah would understand, but the mere act of saying those words, as well as being forced to say them through tickling, made him feel small and inadequate.

"Hahaha! Good, tickle bitch! Tell her you'd much rather fuck a hot, young thing like me instead of her!" she instructed. With each new demanded phrase, her tickling ramped up another notch.

"Heeeehehehehahahahaaaa!! I wahahahahanna fuhuhuhuhuhck heheheheerrr hahahahahaha and nahahahahat heheheeeehehee yohohohohouuu!!" he shrieked. Savannah watched her husband buck and cackle under this little Jezebel's fingers. She knew his words were empty, but hearing them still hurt her, as did watching him suffer.

"Mmmmm this is fun! Now...tell her how badly you want to cum right now!" Heather said, smiling wide as she knew this would test him. The Henry's had been saving themselves for one another. Robert had not had an orgasm since he was young and quickly learned discipline to not give in to his primal urges. To Robert and Savannah, sex was a sacred act, and Heather knew this about them. Savannah and Robert both felt a rush of worry at the words, fearing what they would lead to. No choice in the matter, Robert acquiesced.

"IIII hahahahahaaaaheeeheheee wahahahant to cuhuhuhuhhuuuum Sahahahnavaahnnahahahahahaaa!! Hahahahahahaaaaa!! Heeheheeeeeheheeee!!" Robert said as convincingly as he could. Heather was beyond happy to hear this.

"Mmmmmmm now, tickle bitch...beg me to jerk you off!" she scowled. Savannah now wanted nothing more than to break her restraints and destroy this evil witch. Torturing them is bad enough, but taking what was special between them was too far.

"Robert! Don't say it! Remember, be strong!! We will find a way out of this!" Savannah yelled, fearing for her husband's chastity.

"Hahaheeehahahaha I'm soohohohoooohhrrrryy!! Hahahahaaaaa I hahahahaaave tooohohooo!! Tohohohohooohoo muhuhuhuhch haaahahahahaaa!! Pleheheheease hahahaha pleheheaaase jeheheherk meeee ooooofffff haheheheheeeee!!" Robert said with a full heart. He wanted nothing more than to be defiant and face his torture because of it, but he was too ticklish to even comprehend days of it on end.

"Mmmmmm that's right, tickle bitch...now you're my tickle SLUT!" Heather beamed with anticipation. She looked down at Robert's surpisingly big cock, looking Savannah right in the eyes as she grabbed it with her hand and began to pump it. "Mmmmm, that's right, 'Annah'...you would never do this for him, so I'll have to. Gonna jerk this big cock of his while he laughs for his new mistress hahaha! Much like a tickle, sexual pleasure was undeniable when it occurred. Even though Robert was mortified at having another woman touch him in front of his new wife, he could not stop it from feeling the way it did.

"Hahahahaha aoooohhhhh hahahaaaahahaaa!! Ohhhhhh pleheheheassse dohohohoon't!! Ohhhhhh noohohot lihihike thiiiiis hahahahaaaa ohhhohohooo!!" he begged, feeling his fresh cock beginning to harden in Heather's hands.

"Stop? You sound like you're having too good a time for me to stop. Get hard for me, tickle slut...coochie cooochie coo!! Tickle tickle tickle!" she continously taunted as Robert's cock grew bigger and she began digging into his sides and stomach with her free hand.

"Hahahaaahahaha Sahahaha Saaavahahanaahaahaha!! I'm sohohoooho ohhhhhh soohoohoho soohohorrry!! Heeee ehehehe hehehahahaaaa!!" he said with utter regret. His cock was involuntarily stiff as a rock thanks to Heather, and his wife's face said all the words she could not. Savannah felt betrayed. A betrayal that she knew was born out of desperation, but a betrayal none the less.

"Awwww he's sorry! I'm sorry, too, 'Annah'....I'm sorry you never took the chance to touch this cock while you could. Now you'll always know it was MINE first! Say it, tickle bitch...this is my cock now!" she said with all the breathless arousal she could.

"Heheheheeeee hahahahaaaaa thihihihis is haaahahaaaheeeee yoohohour coohohohock noohohohohoowww!! Hahahahaaaa pleheheheease!! Plehehehease foohohohorgive meeeheheheee ohhhhhhhh pleheheease!!" Robert whimpered as he could not deny the pressure building up in his cock. Heather continued tickling his upper body.

"Mmmmmm are you nice and horny now, tickle slut?" Heather asked.

"Hahahahaeeehehehehaha yehehehehehessss!! Gohohohod hehehehelp meeeheheheee yeheheheeeessss hahahaaaaaa!!" Robert howled out as the shame and his pleasure built at the same pace.

"Good!" Heather said, abruptly stopping her assault. "Hahaha poor Robert...it won't be THAT easy to cum! No...I have a few more tricks up my sleeve...for both of you." Heather teased. Robert lay limp, his body quivering and his cock not going down from it's current state. Heather made her way over to the wall, to the intercom that has just beside the door. She took another look at her wrung out pets and gave them an evil glare.

"Let's make this a foursome..." Heather said as she pushed the button on the intercom. "Mason...come down here...I need you."

Link to Part Two - http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Heiress-Wants-PART-TWO-(FM-FM-SEXUAL-Non-Con)

Last edited:
Love it! Can’t wait to find out what happens when Mason comes down

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! It's been great to see! Part Two is halfway done. This story is very intricate and I also want to make it just a good story that happens to include vicious tickle torture :)

It's on the way!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back