• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is getting a pedicure worth it?

I got a pedicure a little over a week ago. I like it. I don’t go often. Maybe twice a year if possible. It’s nice. They won’t do anything you don’t want them to. Just tell them you would rather they didn’t do your toes. Maybe you can take care of them before you go. It does tickle (me at least) But it’s not a big deal. I’m sure they deal with ticklish people all the time. Just let yourself relax as much as possible and enjoy yourself.

I got a pedicure a little over a week ago. I like it. I don’t go often. Maybe twice a year if possible. It’s nice. They won’t do anything you don’t want them to. Just tell them you would rather they didn’t do your toes. Maybe you can take care of them before you go. It does tickle (me at least) But it’s not a big deal. I’m sure they deal with ticklish people all the time. Just let yourself relax as much as possible and enjoy yourself.
Thank you for your input! It's greatly appreciated! I'd like to think I'd be strong enough to withstand the giggles haha

I get them all the time and have extremely ticklish feet to the light touches. on the first appointment I told my pedicurist that I was ticklish and to use very firm touches, I have only felt her tickle me a handful of times and usually it is when she is talking to someone and not paying attention where her touch lightens. Most of the time I don't have a problem. When I do she knows my reaction and immediately changes to a firmer touch. Any good pedicurist will be able to work with you and change the touches to work with you. It doesn't have to be a ticklefest, it can be really nice but you have to communicate with them and let them know what works for you.

I got my first pedicure a while back at 65! I am not really ticklish, but when she was trimming my toenails, her fingers felt a little tickley on them, which kind of surprised me. But getting my toenails trimmed was one of the main reasons I wanted to try it. She did a really good job with that, much better than I could. Plus, I was hoping I might see some gals there giggling away while getting their feet done. No such luck with that... :(

They're not that expensive though you can do it yourself also.

Plus if you get one, you can write some overly detailed story about paying for a service that causes tumescence while someone's just tryna do their job xD

They're not that expensive though you can do it yourself also.

Plus if you get one, you can write some overly detailed story about paying for a service that causes tumescence while someone's just tryna do their job xD

Or at least sit in the chair and hope some other unsuspecting patrons can provide stroke-off material.

Does it tickle? Yes. Is it manageable? Also yes. I, personally, am not a huge fan of pedicures. I might get one at the start of the summer or before an event or something, mainly for the novelty of it. I've found I can do a similar job myself and save $35 but if finances aren't an issue then go for it. It's a nice, easy, way to treat yourself. I'm not sure if you can work on the nail issue thing since that is a big part of getting them "cleaned up" but you can tell them not to do anything with your nails. Totally your call. You can also warn them that you're ticklish if you are that concerned about it, but I don't think it's necessary - they're used to it. As much as our community likes to sub-fetishize the pedicure tickling thing,whether intentionally or not, I promise they are not focusing on it, like we tend to do. They are just doing their job and are not trying to tickle/make you uncomfortable to the point where you can't receive the service you are paying for. And always tip well :) the service industry was hit hard.

I really appreciate all your guys' inputs. Thank you so much, I feel a lot less nervous about the situation haha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back