• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Apparicia The Teasing Spector

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
2C71F13F-6E29-41E9-A796-9F370A37F5B0.jpeg

Even ghosts can get bored, and haunting a house for thousands of years can get as tedious as it sounds. A girl's entitled to some excitement isn't she? This is what ran through Apparicia's mind as she saw her latest victims flee her haunted home in absolute horror. True, nothing could beat the look of confusion on an unsuspecting coward's face when coming in contact with a playful spirit, but isn't there more to life then this?.... Or after life in this case?

She looked up at the sky and sighed. The crows flew from their tree and into the rising sun, displaying the freedom she lacked. True freedom. In her memories she recalled a time where a young girl wanted to travel the world, find exotic placed, meet amazing people..but life got in the way…. as it often does…

It all just prompted the question more and more... What's stopping her now?

"Nothing!" The green spirit slammed her hands on the window sill with renewed vigor. "There's nothing in my way! Look out world, because you have a radiant new tourist!! And she's looking for a haunting good time!" With a titter at her own joke she got underway!

Excitedly she zoomed to her dresser and quickly packed her things. Just the essentials. Some make up and her two prized earrings. She gave herself one more look over in the dusty old mirror and saw a woman more lively than she’d been in centuries. It was time to go.

"Well! I'm off!" The bubbly phantom chirped to her house. It had been her home for so long and in some cases her only friend, but it was time to do something for herself.

"I'll be back for you one day my love! Don't forget about me! TATA!" And with that, like a rocket ship, she phased through the ceiling and blasted off into the sun. Just like the crows did, finally free.

------- (Later that night) ————

Danny was huddled on his bed, his phone open and blasting light into his face. Again, for what had to be the sixteenth time today he was on tinder, trying desperately to get a date. He swiping right rapidly on profile after the profile, not bothering to stop and read or a single one.

"Come on. Come on!! Just something! Come on God! For fucking ONCE, give me SOMETHING!" The slim 23 year old whined. But a match just wasn't happening. A match never happened for him. The ones that did never went his way. Only a few messages being exchanged before it was completely dropped from the girl on the other end.

It wasn't that Dan was ugly, quite the opposite. He was actually a lot cuter than he gave himself credit for. True he was on the shorter side, barely even making it to 6 foot, but he had a nice enough build and at his heart he was a very sweet guy.

The problem is he's a hermit. Liking time alone isn't a negative quality, but it's hard to find out how the world really works when you keep yourself to one room. Not to mention, as he's lately been discovering, it gets pretty lonely.

Dan always thought there was time to get all that once he sustained himself with work. But here he was, living by himself in New York City and nothing has changed. He had money, a lot of it, considering he didn't spend it on anything extravagant besides his own interests. The young man had to honestly ask himself, what was his excuse now?

It's a problem that perpetuated itself. Danny's lonely because he's awkward and doesn't know his way around social situations, and he's awkward because he's had no one to really talk to on a deep connection to teach him these things.

"You know what? Just fuck it! FUCK IT! Why the hell do I even bother with this? I'm better off just being by myself!" The exasperated young man tossed his phone, hitting the wall and cracking the screen.

"SHIT! Fuuuuuuuuck!" He screamed even louder realizing his mistake. He kept getting more and more upset, cursing himself, cursing his life, till finally he couldn't get any angrier. Danny just put his head in his hands, curled up on his bed, drifting off into a depressing sleep.

——————

As Apparicia flew she could see the bright lights of the city getting closer and closer. She finally made it! After a full day of flying she's arrived to New York City! The beautiful phantom always dreamed of coming here and GOD did it finally feel good to “live” the dream. Unbeknownst to the people below the excited specter hovered above them taking in the sites.

"AH~ It's as beautiful as I could ever have imagined! I'll take it! I'll take ALL of it!!!" She bounced in the air like an excited child, but eventually got ahold of herself.

"Now now old girl, we can't lose ourselves just yet. First things first, we need a place to call our own..." She gently nibbled on her index finger as she turned every which way, trying to sense what would be the best option. It wasn't as if she would be paying rent, so her choices were limitless.

It was then a she felt something that no ghost could resist. It was the sweet aroma of despair. It was like chocolate to her, an aphrodisiac she couldn't resist. Apparicia shivered and bit her lip as she flew closer and closer to the source, finally taking her into a studio apartment in Hell's Kitchen.

—————

The sexy shade phased through the wall and looked around the living room. She was absolutely flushed from the arousing sensation of misery running through her. This was it alright!

The apartment was cluttered, but also well kept. Besides a few peaces of clothing scattered here and there it was far from a pig's sty. Yes, this would do rather nicely! And how could she resist a place so ripe with despair?! It would be like living in a spa!

As Apparicia kept exploring she noticed the radiation of depression was only getting stronger the deeper she went. Till she reached the bed room. Phased through the wall she found the root cause. The unmistakable source. It was a young man, a real cutie, he slept in his bed curled up like a small child sent to his room.

"Oh!~ You poor poor thing... I guess this is your humble abode? And why is my adorable little host so sad huh? Le't take a little peak.~"Apparicia raised her ghostly tail to put it to the young man's forehead, but before she could he groaned and turned over on his back. And that's when she became VERY surprised.

He was hard. Hard as a rock. His erection pitched a tent in his sheets as if he was smuggling one of the buildings outside under there. The shocked spirit couldn't help nut hold her face and giggle at the site.

"Oh ho ho ho my!~ Don't you just know how to welcome a woman to your home?~ Now I simply MUST know whats going on inside that head of yours… Come to mama.<3" Again she raised her tail, but this time it didn't go for his forehead, instead it softly tugged down his covers and smoothly coiled around his bare length.

—————————

Deep in the dark caverns of Danny's mind could be heard his desperate moans of pleasure. He was in his room, laying on the same bed, but not alone. With him was a beautiful red-head with delicate little freckled scattered adorably across her cheeks. She laid between his open legs and dutifully sucked his cock with reckless abandon.

She ran her soft perfect lips all over his hot rod while looking dead into his eyes. She enjoyed the reactions of pleasure her administrations brought out from her lover. His breath getting quick, his body trembling.

"A-Amy! AM! O-oOoOoOo fuck..! F-fuck!" Danny heaved as he clutched the sheets of his blankets. The suction felt damn near perfect as she bobbed her head up and down, not letting up for a single second as wave after wave of pleasure washed over his body.

All the while, high above them, Apparicia looked on tittering at the site. The scene was just too erotic to resist. And with all this frustration, all this despair, the busty ghost was feeling pretty worked up herself.

"Mmmm, so its sexual frustration then is it? Let's see if we can't have a bit more fun with that...~"

Amy's eyes then suddenly flashed green, Danny was too out of sort to notice the change or anything that wasn't his aching organ.

"Am I your dirty little whore Danny?~" The red-head moaned between breathless sucking. "Do you love the way I suck this cock of yours? Is it everything you've ever hoped for??”

"AAH! AAH! A-AMY! A-AMY! OH GOD!" was all Danny could shout back as his hips began to raise, which made the sexy girl pull back.

"Nu-uh! Don't be a little bitch, Danny.~" Amy bit her lip and flicked her tongue across his plump tip. " Answer me.~ Don't you want me? Or are you just going to lay there like a fuck-toy while I play with you?" She sucked even hard now, starting from the base and working her way up to the tip until she let go with a fierce pop. Amy repeating the motion over and over again, each time she did Danny let out a sharp grunt.

Danny tried to get up. He tried to take her, to answer her, but something was holding him back. Something was ALWAYS holding him back. He just laid there, trembling on his bed while the teasing on his cock rocked his entire body. He felt as though he would pop any minute, but he couldn't get passed the edge. It was like teetering on a cliff, unable to find his balance.

All the while, high above him. Apparicia pleasured herself to his sweet sweet desperation. She couldn't hold herself back anymore. This was all just too intoxicating. Too alluring. Far FAR too sexy. The insatiable ghost wanted more, and she wasn't going to get it by standing on the sidelines.

Amy's oral care went from loving suckling to teasing flicks of her tongue. With it she found the sweetest spots of Danny's aching member and teased them into absolute submission Her favorite spot being where the tip met the base. Each time she hit it Danny reacted as if he’s been zapped.

"Talk to me Danny. Stand up to me. It's rude to not answer a woman you know?~ If this is how you're going to be, then you just don't deserve me." She licked while she talked. Keeping the pressure up verbally as much as orally.

"You don't deserve it. You don't deserve my attention, you don't deserve pleasure, you don't deserve to cum." Amy stated matter-of-factly, her once sweet voice now dripping with cruelty and dominance.

Her words hit Danny like a truck. It made his face burn red while his balls churned with the orgasm he'd do anything to release. It all aroused him as much as it humiliated him. He kept trying to answer, to do what she asked, but there was no use. He was trapped.

Amy giggled at the sight, her voice slowly being echoed by Apparicia's. "All you deserve is frustration. All you deserve is teasing. All you deserve torture. So that's exactly what you'll get." Without warning the mean red-head dropped his throbbing cock as it flopped pitifully against his belly.

"N-NO!" Was the only full word that the poor young man was able to squeak out. But it was too late. Amy was making her way out of the room with only a wiggle of her fingers bidding him goodbye. The door shut and she was gone.

Leaving him with her.

————————

When the door slammed shut Danny was no longer in his room. He was in a bedroom that looked old, victorian, decrepit. Now trapped on a bed that was no longer his own the young cutie was as confused and as horny as ever. And that's when she arrived.

"Oh you poor sweet baby.~ It seems your little girlfriend has left you high and dry. How rude of her.~ Well don't you threat..." The green apparition leaned in closely to his sweating face, she traced a single finger up his tormented member as she spoke.

"Mama Apparicia is gonna make it all better…~"

She floated down and sat on his lap, his rock hard steel snug tightly against her two plump ass cheeks. She shivered at the pleasurable feeling. "Oh yes. You'll do quite nicely love.~" The sexy ghost began to rhythmically gyrate her hips like a skilled dancer, all the while Danny moaned from under her.

"AAH! AAH PLEASE! FUCK! O GA-... OH GAWD! I-I NEED IT SO BAD!!" Danny whined, hoping whatever this was would take pity on him. But it didn't. It only encouraged her to go faster. Using her amazing ass to grind him into the bed, and by proxy the razor edge of orgasm. Riding him in a way he could as a matter of fact, only dream about.

"Now the... Danny was it? What an adorable name. I'll be honest. I've taken quite a liking to your place. I've taken quite a liking to your desperate energy. And I've certainly taken a liking to you. Oh yes, I think I've found my new home, and an adorable little pet to go along with it. What do you say Danny boy? Would you like to be Apparica's cute little play thing?”

Danny only moaned and gasped as the ghost moaned in ecstasy in her own supernatural climax. The first of many while Danny himself stayed denied and pent up.

———————

Outside of his mind Danny's body trembled as his erection continued to stand tall and proud. It leaked thick strands of pre-cum now and then, almost like it was sobbing at it’s denial. All the while Apparicia cuddled up against him, sleeping just as deeply and much more soundly, her roaming hand tickling the tip of the poor boy's desperate cock. It certainly was a great first night of the beautiful ghost gal's brand new adventure.

---------------
Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back