• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first session

UK5350

Hi,

I wanted to share my first experience and the fun I had recently :)

I guess where to start... 3 months back I put a post up here and I got a response, after weeks of messaging about all sorts of things, the session, concerns, bombarding with questions etc, we finally decided to arrange a session. Life got in the way, covid etc, but over a call we agreed last minute to meet up. It felt real and had no time to think it over. Quickly getting ready, safety was on my mind; was I going to be robbed, drugged or worse! Putting that aside I left home and headed to our meet up.

We met outside the place, even without seeing them before I could sort of tell it was them, a large case with all sort of devices, my nerves kicked in.
We entered the room, sat and ate a burger and chatted. I could feel myself more nervous, my mind wondering about all sorts and then the suit case opened. All the tools I’ve seen before were there, and more! Mixed feelings of nerves and excitement were racing through me, some tools I’ve always wondered what they would feel like… anyway we setup the bed restraints together and chatted which eased my nerves… then it was time to get setup (for a lack of a better word), uh oh I thought.

I asked for one arm to be left free, which they fully understood and respected. Leaving one arm free I felt comfy and then the tickling started, upper body first, slowly finding my tickle spots which slowly built up over time.. ha, I had no idea how jumpy I was.. the restraints were for the best.

I lost track of time, they managed to find a good few spots to tickle and teased me over them, I felt more at ease and in safe hands, agreeing to be fully restrained, a weird feeling, and no escaping the underarm tickles!

Feet hadn’t been touched at this point but that soon changed. One worry I had was will my feet be ticklish enough.. wow they were, and more so than I thought. Little piggy rhyme was quite a funny moment.. tickling then turned up a notch. Time flew, we stopped now and then for water and to get my breath back, but back into tickling I remember being asked questions like favourite film and things but the tickling was so intense I couldn’t think straight, ha.

The playful banter helped with the anticipation, the dread that something was coming like the little piggy goes to market rhyme and a few other songs… it definitely added to the fun. Being a jumpy / jolty ticklee a favourite moment was the rocky song, tickled to the beat and wriggling around.. I can imagine that being fun for them to have watched for sure!

One of the many favourite tickling moments for me was electric brushes attached to each foot covered in baby oil, no matter where I tried to move my soles were not getting away from them, they got my laughing so good. I enjoyed hair brushes on each foot and their hands between my toes.. I laughed, giggled and kept cursing, just so much fun!

Safe words were respected and I think I called it 4 or 5 times, I think my underarms were really sensitive during it, especially when they got into them with their fingers, ha. When it ended I had a grin ear to ear and was a little gutted it was all over.

Overall I had awesome fun, my mind still thinks it over and can’t wait for a future session to explore new tickle experiences.

Thanks for sharing. Trust and respect are critical, and it looks like you found an ideal situation.

no worries, yep was ideal :) I have a second session in the next few weeks.. cant wait :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back