• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elizabeth from RF Studio

Sorry, forgot to add photos in original post... She's so beautiful and really seems to take some severe punishment. Her tickle videos are pretty intense and you can tell by her movements and her reactions through the ballgag that she's suffering. Absolutely love this girl and can't get enough of her at the moment.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 159
  • erf 1.jpeg
    erf 1.jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 179
  • images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 90
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 114
  • RussianFetish---Tickling-Elizabeth-as-a-punishment---Nylon-feet-in-stocks_cover_l.jpg
    RussianFetish---Tickling-Elizabeth-as-a-punishment---Nylon-feet-in-stocks_cover_l.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 146
If we used RF Studio as any indication, we would have to conclude that Russia is full of outrageously beautiful woman, but not a damn ticklish one in the entire country.

One of the most ticklish women that was on there was the girl in the car. I don't recall her name now but my goodness, she had incredibly ticklish feet and the ler even had to stop briefly because of the noise she was making lol.

If we used RF Studio as any indication, we would have to conclude that Russia is full of outrageously beautiful woman, but not a damn ticklish one in the entire country.

If we use the users of this site as an indication, we would have to conclude that a lot of beautiful women have appeared in tickling videos, but not a damn one of them has been ticklish.

If we use the users of this site as an indication, we would have to conclude that a lot of beautiful women have appeared in tickling videos, but not a damn one of them has been ticklish.

Unfortunately the reality is most models in the tickle business aren't ticklish, that's why they do it, because it's easy money. To me, there are two tell-tales. First is that if they can look into the camera while being tickled then they aren't really ticklish. The second, and more obvious, is how straight they keep their feet when tickled. A ticklish person will buck and cross their feet, scrunch her toes and flex them in reaction. If her feet aren't moving she ain't ticklish. Unfortunately, probably 95% of the videos out there have women looking directly into the camera and their feet aren't moving around.

Unfortunately the reality is most models in the tickle business aren't ticklish, that's why they do it, because it's easy money. To me, there are two tell-tales. First is that if they can look into the camera while being tickled then they aren't really ticklish. The second, and more obvious, is how straight they keep their feet when tickled. A ticklish person will buck and cross their feet, scrunch her toes and flex them in reaction. If her feet aren't moving she ain't ticklish. Unfortunately, probably 95% of the videos out there have women looking directly into the camera and their feet aren't moving around.

While I will admit that there is indeed a lot of videos out there with models who aren't ticklish, 95% is pure insanity. I don't know if you're exclusively watching old Tickling Paradise clips or if you saw a couple of blatantly fake reactions which have warped your perception of the entire industry but there are a metric fuck ton of videos with models who are very obviously ticklish. And I don't see why this is hard to believe. Most people are ticklish, so why wouldn't most fetish models be ticklish? And the logic that they wouldn't subject themselves to it if they were doesn't make much sense.

They're fetish models, it's probably one of the least unpleasant things they have to do, especially considering it's in a controlled environment with most studios. People who hate being tickled hate it because it's been forced upon them without their consent by family or romantic partners. That's not what's happening in the videos, they have a safe word and they're getting paid. Most of the time anyway, there are dodgy studios out there I'm sure, but I really don't buy that every really ticklish model would avoid doing tickling videos. A few of them might but most would probably see it as just another job.

And as for your two 'telltale signs', I think a fake reaction is way more obvious than that. It's in the laughter. Fake laughing is fucking hard, it's something that even seasoned actors struggle and to convincingly fake laugh while being tickled is not something that most of these models would be able to do, nor keep up consistently for the entire video. Again there might be a couple of models who have us all fooled, but it's way, way harder to fake than most people here seem to realize. And honest to God, I have never noticed any model looking at the camera while being tickled. What videos are you watching?

How is what I'm saying any more incorrect than your assessment that women in Russia aren't ticklish? There are definitely legitimately ticklish girls at RF Studio and Elizabeth is one of them.

Also, I've been watching tickling videos for 20 years. There are plenty of instances with models make direct eye contact continuously with the camera. Laughter can be faked. Natural reactions with your body and feet are a much bigger "telltale" sign. If you're ticklish you won't be able to keep still for long. Models that don't move at all during the tickling aren't ticklish, or are very moderately ticklish to the point it's not enjoyable watching them.

Pretty sure Jeff had a video where the model had to stay looking at the camera or she'd get tickled more / worse / someplace more effective/ etc.

Pretty sure Jeff had a video where the model had to stay looking at the camera or she'd get tickled more / worse / someplace more effective/ etc.

Can't think of the name but I remember this one. People will always have their own opinions of knowing "tells" on whether someone is ticklish or not. Their isn't a tried and true method. People can "fake flail" the same way they can not move during tickling. I had an ex in college who was so tickish her tickle response took all the energy from her and all she can do was collapse into a mess on the floor and laugh. I guess Russian Fetish and places like Czechtickling get reputations for having fake models simply because their production value is high and looks almost "professional." Mix that in with models that look like victoria secret models and not your usual "fetish model" and you create an environment where people seem more likely to call out "fake." Personally i don't see the offense. If you personally think something is fake then don't watch it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back