• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First Session found via an ad

stevetickle

I am happy to share this experience.

I was searching on the web when I came across an ad. It had stated as far as I remembered "looking for people who are ticklish as well as being fit and young adult" At first I though it was unique. I messaged them due to my curiosity, being young, I made a decision. I had received a reply from a person named Charles and he explained the details. I was to meet him at his studio/apartment.

Inside there,there was a room with a bed that had 4 black restraints and rope tied to each leg of the bed. I was more nervous than ever I had not met this guy and he had said that there were a few others to help out but a guy named Mark would be the main tickler. But finally after speaking for a while or so talking about the process, I accepted to be tickled.

I finally released my nerves and laid on the bed and was told to lay face down, I asked if he would try anything and he politely said no this is just tickling only. So I laid there as the restraints were fastened, an assistant, I forgot the name had made sure to put on the restraints and made sure that they were snug and tight. I was told to wiggle around and I did. To be honest since it was my first time I really tried to get out hard, but I could not move and escape. It was a feeling of worry but at the same time you feel as though you have no worries when you are tied up.

I saw Mark walk into the room. His hair was long and curly about shoulder length surfer style, he was lean a bit of a build, he was pretty tall height-wise. Mark sat on a chair and explained that the tickling session would last an hour at least. He explained that it will be high intensity and they will see what tickles the most. and I said "I am really ticklish, this will be crazy but I am happy you explained" Mark laughed and I laid there knowing I had to go forward and there was no turning back and by that time I was happy to try it.

The next thing I knew, Mark was climbing on the bed and started tickling my sides and armpits. I was laughing so hard that I just put my head in the sheet and laughed so hard. After 15 minutes he went to my feet. I seriously wanted to kick him off so badly but thankfully for him and I, I was tied. I told him though laughing and muffled "Stop" and "this is intense." He was finding his rhythm and kept tickling fast and intense. If I felt like he needed to stop, he would let me a breather. This lasted 30 minutes he was tall so he had to bend forward to get my toes which I found funny but it was necessary for him. His hair touched my thighs and knees as it was a long when he tickled in that position, I felt my legs getting goosebumps which was unique to me as it had actually increased the sensitivity a little as I was focused on that feeling. He would taunt and say "You want me to stop" "You say something?"

The last 15 minutes I was tickled on the sides again and it felt like forever. I just struggled as he tickled faster and harder. I realized after that Charles was taking some pictures of the occasion so I looked over and honestly it looked cool. Mark saw it as well and laughed, saying something along the lines of "You did good, dude." After that I gott cleaned up and I soon knew we would go our separate ways. I had not realized that tickling felt so free despite being tied up, an feeling that I can not really describe. I thanked them and said this would be an experience that I would remember for life. This was back in 2013. I learned that no matter what there is always something good wherever life takes you.

Here are some pictures of the tickling session example (sorry about the lighting):

tickle2.JPGtickle1.JPGtickle3.JPG

Last edited:
Great you had fun. It's always nice when everyone has a blast.

Thank you, most definitely. I was happy to get into tickling and find a session via craigslist (hard to believe but was happy to reach out to them) I have not been on the forum long but I am happy to share an experience from before I joined this great community. I know people like m/f, f/m, or f/f, but I was happy to see how m/m did as a lee, it was actually pretty fun and great experience.

So glad you had a fun and safe time. Now that you know them, did you ever go back or switch with them?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back