• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

with another's wife

shytickler

TMF Poster
How wrong is it to tie up and tickle someone else's wife, if her husband doesn't know?
I have been trying to comfort myself by telling myself that I am not the one who is married, but does that really make it ok?

Sounds like a recipie for either getting shot or the beginning of a divorce.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Really think about if you have the temerity to handle that situation and the potential consequences.

Last edited:
Laws vary from state to state but if the husband were to find out about this, he could sue you for "alienation of affection." It is hard to imagine any tickle session being worth that

What you're saying is no different than saying "i'm fucking someone else's wife, but it's ok cause i'm not the married one". So, can take that for its worth.

What you're saying is no different than saying "i'm fucking someone else's wife, but it's ok cause i'm not the married one". So, can take that for its worth.

This was my first reaction, but the academic wannabe in me makes me ask: suppose she has a tickling fetish, shared that with her husband, and he refused to partake. She stays with him for whatever reason - perhaps they have kids, everything else is great, etc. Now, is the right/wrong of it is a little bit grayer?

I guess if you think enjoying your tickle kink is nearly impossible any other way. I think men have this thought sometimes. Otherwise, it's her situation and her problem, but I don't know why someone would want to get involved. I don't think you're really about that life.

Last edited:
How wrong is it to tie up and tickle someone else's wife, if her husband doesn't know?
I have been trying to comfort myself by telling myself that I am not the one who is married, but does that really make it ok?

You're going to get a lot of different answers, depending on who you ask. There are also a hell of a lot of things we as readers don't know. Perhaps their married, but are essentially separated, maybe it's an open marriage, maybe he is abusive, etc, etc. The point is, as readers we don't know, and it's very possible you don't even know yourself.

The thing that I pick up on in particular is that you are feeling guilty about it. It seems to me, if you have to tell yourself that she's the guilty one because she's married and you're not to be able to be comfortable with the situation, then you obviously don't feel comfortable with it on some level. Essentially, this woman is having and affair with you, either on an emotional level, and at the very least, on a physical level (though I don't think it goes as far as sex, it is still physical).

Personally, I've learned that relationships are a complex thing, and that different people have different rules, both for themselves, and for the relationship. I will say, though, personally, when I need to try and justify my actions, it usually means what I'm doing at a glance is something I feel is wrong, and in the end, I'm the one who is going to have to live with the consequences of my actions, and a guilty conscious makes for a lousy nights sleep.

If she wants it done and is the one pushing for it to happen....you got the green light my friend. You aren't the one in the marriage so enjoy guilt free. Just don't get caught by her husband.

This was my first reaction, but the academic wannabe in me makes me ask: suppose she has a tickling fetish, shared that with her husband, and he refused to partake. She stays with him for whatever reason - perhaps they have kids, everything else is great, etc. Now, is the right/wrong of it is a little bit grayer?

I know a ler who actually has an agreement with his wife that he can tickle anyone he wants as long as the only person he is intimate with is her. She doesn't share his tickle kink and doesn't like it but wants him to be happy.

In this case I say it would be ok.

If the spouse doesn't know about it that would be in the same to me as actually having an affair and I would say don't get into that situation.

I know a ler who actually has an agreement with his wife that he can tickle anyone he wants as long as the only person he is intimate with is her. She doesn't share his tickle kink and doesn't like it but wants him to be happy.

That's actually hot. Imagine having a girl tied down on the bed and you tickle her and then fuck your wife right next to the ticklee as she's tied down and helplessly watches? That has potential for a really fun sexual fantasy.

I agree with what cosmo stated " There are also a hell of a lot of things we as readers don't know." Very true! But, just the same, if there's a ring on her finger, I might flirt a little, but that's where it stops!
I've only had one experience in my life with a married woman. She said her husband was cheating on her and she wanted some payback. I said flat out "no". I told her I didn't mess around with other peoples women. Well, she was persistent! She would ask me if we could go to bed often and I would always say no! But after about the 8th time, being young and horny all the time, I gave in. But I was determined to have it my way, both for my own enjoyment and to discourage her from being a repeat visitor. So I tied her up and tickled her to my hearts content! Then I gave her what she came for. Well, it took two more times of getting the crap tickled out of her before she finally decided to call it quits with our rendezvous.
Thinking back, I think how stupid I was for ever giving in to her! Her husband was a Sheriff's Deputy in the NARK squad! If he ever found out, he could've made my life a living hell!
So, the gist of my long winded story is this, sometimes you just have to reel in your horniness and desires and step back and look at what potential disaster may await you!

Sounds like a recipie for either getting shot or the beginning of a divorce.

The only thing stranger than the marriages of your neighbours is your own, and you know precisely 50% of the truth about that.

Two instances from my admittedly insane earlier days, relatively graphic so please stop reading if easily offended:

I'd gone to a fetish club in Birmingham, England with a girlfriend (kinky high school teacher- never had been tied and tickled before but loved it) in the late 1990s. After a bit of play with her and a few others I found myself with her and one other late thirtysomething woman, (neither was beautiful but both were happily willing) naked and kneeling before me, each nibbling up and down opposite sides of my 'Vaunting Enormity'. Pleasant enough, until I noticed a fellow watching out little threesome raptly, and I politely told him that we'd like to be alone. He turned angrily on his heel, left the little room, and things finished up nicely.

Afterwards, when the 'girls' were giggling and wiping their faces, I idly asked 'Who was that idiot?', and 'the other woman' replied, 'Oh, don't bother with him. That's my husband.'

Another time I'd met a fortysomething Yorkshire couple at another fetish club, this one in London, and his thing, with her enthusiastic acquiescence, was (every so often when my in-the-process-of -divorcing-me and definitely no longer sleeping with me previous wife was at work) to send his own wife south on a 150 mile train journey with a checklist of things he wanted done to her, including little drawings of what he'd like the marks on her bum to look like. She was pleasantly unremarkable in looks, had children, and he'd email pictures of her holding herself open for the camera. Unfortunately she wasn't particularly ticklish.

However, if this will amuse anyone, because my then-wife would always find fault with whatever housekeeping I attempted, on the four or five occasions 'Mary' was sent to me, I'd sit glaring sternly at her, have her strip, then aided by cane and flogger would have 'my naked slave girl' as she liked to consider herself clean the flat before more intimate duties were embarked upon.

And when Wife would return from work to see me (having timed things carefully, knowing when she'd get home) mopping the already sparkling kitchen floor in our now immaculate flat, she'd beam 'See how well you can clean if you really try?"

So, OP, I can't really advise you because every situation is different, but ask her careful questions and maybe at least for a while, things will work out.

I'd say so yes. It's still adultery.

The "rules" within a relationship are determined by the people in it; no one else has any obligation to follow them.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back