• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dean's Ticklish Hell! M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
A nervous shudder came over Dean as he arrived at the door to the hotel suite and knocked. Was he really going to do this? Two hours earlier he had met Alan and Rick in the bar. 6' and 19 years old a scally lad Dean from Leeds was doing a bit of backpacking in the USA. They were both from LA and in their late 20s decent looking. After a few drinks Dean told them he was drying up with cash when Rick said "We can change that if you do something for us" winking and lightly jabbing Dean's sides making him squirm! Dean realised what he meant.

"Are you guys gay?" Dean asked. "We're bi" Alan replied. Dean considered himself 100% straight but was quite tipsy and went along with it, "What would I have to do" he questioned.

"Well we'd like to add you to our private video collection, you'd have to let us both tease you but nothing heavy while we filmed you..how's $2000 sound for less than an hour's work?" suggested Alan

Dean was shocked at the thought, never having been with a guy but the money sounded so good. "I dunno" he replied.

They agreed Dean would think about it and meet them at their rented apartment later if he wanted to.

So after a bit of thinking the money won him over and here he was. Dean knocked on the door and Rick answered "Hey was hoping it was you, come in". Dean walked through to the lounge area. They had a full setup of video equipment and lighting ready to go. Alan was pointing a camera at Dean "Look you're on TV" Dean looked over to see the camera was linked to a big LCD screen and was a bit freaked out.

"We better get started before this one changes his mind!" Alan said laughing. "Here's the money dude" Rick said showing the two wads of cash

"Ok what do you want me to do?" Dean asked.

"Strip down to your underwear and socks and replace your sneakers and lie on the bed on your stomach over here" Rick responded.

"Nothing heavy you said!" Dean responded

"It's cool we dont want your ass man, briefs staying on but relex as need to secure you a little bit!" said Alan

Before he knew it Dean a little drunk as he'd had a couple more beers for courage lay on the bed secured and blindfold and gagged.

"There you go dude not so bad is it!" said Alan and I'll be filming you every reaction to Rick teasing and tormenting you!"

"Now Dean that jab in the bar showed me something dude which gets me really excited, I reckon you're ticklish and the scene set is you have been hiking around and met up with two guys who kidnapped you to amuse them and the thing is one of them is a foot-freak and likes big feet which you have Dean, saw that in the bar and read now on the sole 13's and feet that are going to be very appealing as hot n' sweaty so smelling like feet which means ultimately tasting like feet" taunted Rick

"Yeah Dean man there's nothing about feet Rick doesn't get off on and me; well I love seeing him do his thing and have to tell you he's damn sadistic as guys on the website we film for would tell you and his appetite for feet insatiable, guess by you squirming you getting freaked out but enough said; ready when you are Rick!" said Alan

"Cool so Dean you telling us back in the England you're a scally lad and on line indicating liking smelling manly so often socks dirty and I'm imagining seeing the dirty soles of your sweaty socked feet and having a real good sniff of them, yeah inhaling your personal foot stink and then Dean having enjoyed your socked feet and I've got plans for them, peeling off these dingy white socks and smelling two sensitive soles and toes of a tender-foot and licking every inch of your bare feet and sucking on every toe as right now both feet nice n' sweaty in your sneakers and oh did I not say; subjecting your socked and bare feet to my fixation and that's tickling but Dean tortuous tickling, tickle torture unimaginably, unbearable as even gagged, your suffering, your desperate squirming on the bed, your feet spasming and flexing and toes wiggling and twitiching as you're tickled beyond your level of endurance has my dick hard and that's before I've started!"

"Hey Dean keep your feet still man, you'll encourage him and trust me man Rick doesn't need much encouragement!" said Alan

Rick slowly unlaced both sneakers and eased them off and clearly during the process moans from Dean made obvious how incomfortable he felt but both sneakers pulled of both socked soles faced Rick who relished in his position of power and Dean's powerlessness, his being vulnerable and helpless as both dirty socked soles faced Rick and damp with sweat moulded to the shapes of his large n' rich smelling feet as Rick admired them verbally as knvoluntarily in nervousness Dean's toes wiggled and against Rick's face as he leaned into both socked feet securely tied together! No evading Rick's face pressed into both soles as Dean tried to escape so Rick gripped both ankles!

"Give into it Dean man as your feet are his now so you best accept it, Rick lick his soles man and nibble his toes that's hot!" coaxed Alan

Dean tried to escape more feeling the licking along his socked soles and moaned in frustration as his socked toes were sucked! He showed his ravenous appetite and the nibbling got a squirming and giggling reaction from Dean which thrilled Rick and Alan who encoraged Rick to suck and nibble Dean's toes more and lightly stroke each sole in turn so trapped in Rick's mouth his toes wiggled more!

"That's great Dean, the reaction Rick loves as licklish feet his thing and more so when your socks off he's working on your bare feet, feeling his oral lust Dean and so vulnerable and helpless and seems those big feet super-sensitive yeah really lick n' nibble those toes Rick, how do they taste man!"

"Mmmm awesome Alan he's just a cute ticklish piece of meat that I'm feasting on, I know a great pair of feet when I smell them, yeah bury my nose in them and feel their warmth n' moistness socked like now and bare inhaling their erotic scent deeply and tasting them and I told you in the bar I'd get them man and give them a real good work over and you bet I'm going to give them a real work out!"

"Yeah Rick you knew it, Dean man he lusted after your feet real bad when you left but knew you'd take up our offer and seems you're proving being everything he imagined, maybe more infact dude!"

Dean was feeling totally helpless, trapped at the mercy of a foot fiend and being so hyper-ticklish in his worst nightmare and knew the hell hadn't even begun and every effort to escape was futile though he still tired to kick out which amused his captors! They joked Dean laughing must be enjoying himself and Rick still by his socked feet taunting him that it was great hearing him happy and having a giggle! Saying this winking at Alan as he trailed his fingers along the length of both socked soles, stroked his insteps which in mapping out Dean's most ticklish areas were definite hot spots "Tickle, Tickle, Tickle Stop Laughing Dean or I'll Tickle you until you do Tickle, Tickle, Tickle!" Dean's reaction to Rick's cruel experinced stroking along the arches, to the soles then the balls of Dean's socked feet as he went crazy, feet cringed and flexed and toes wiggled!

"Your feet so damn sensitive Dean and I intend on getting my money's worth taking advantage of and exploiting this and reckon a popular DVD right Alan man!"

"Oh yeah for sure, his reactions amazing and still with his socks on, it's hot stuff Rick, reckon you'll be a 'Tickle Star' Dean as guy's who get off tickling guy's feet like Rick are going to be horny as hell in the realms of fantasy land but Rick and me we deal in reality; very, very ticklish reality and Rick get his socks off and let the main event begin!"

Rick smiled at Alan as he very slowly peeled off the right sock baring a vulnerable heel and continued sliding the sock off baring Dean's right foot and did the same with his left foot and then stared at them both seeing nervously Dean's toes wiggle. Rick didn't tickle Dean's bare feet, he began massaging them, one foot after the other. Both feet flinched at the contact which excited Rick who focused on massaging Dean's right foot and asked "You don't happen to be ticklish on your feet do you Dean as feel this foot tensing as I'm feeling it up and Hmmm it feels so warm, so moist and smells awesome, a real rich n' manly stink expected from sneakers well worn and socks like a scally prefers; dingy!

"I know you being straight not used to your feet used and abused expecially by another Dude right Dean and reminds me of my cell mate Greg and his size 11's. First timer so needed protection and he got it at a price. Married and green he freaked out being inside so easily manipulated into making my night; night after night! Alan smuggled the ties in so both feet secured and gagged with one of my worn socks, his virgin feet raped! Prison regulation socks off and my fingers stroking up n' down his soles one at a time making sure every inch tickled but laughed most when the middle of his soles stroked, pure tickle, terror torture for him so would hold back his toes and sole taut he'd be even though gagged pleading for me to quit and the more he did, the more I tickled, licking fingers and sliding them in between his toes, then his other foot got the same and then employed using all ten fingers over one foot then the other! As I'll be doing with you Dean, I took my sweet time working over each foot, stroking his soles and gliding fingers over his damn sensitive arches yeah like these are Dean!"

"Driven breathless I'd stop and ask him if his wife ever enjoyed his feet knowing likely as being hellish for him not and saying this; why he needing initiating and then would massage each foot and start mildly lightening my touch seeing his toes flexing and lightly run my fingers the length of his size 11 feet and having recovered would let him have it and tickle both feet like crazy and focus on the centre of both soles and holding back toes giving him both barrels and he did try to resist the tickles but pointless as I told him and indulged in then lickling his feet so embarrassment and humiliation in the mix and as you'll find Dean, feet sweaty and saliva lubed a really licklish combination and my appetite insatiable and demanding satisfaction!"

"Yeah Greg money talked for him too, those two films popular, shame he wouldn't do more but the deal was just two but a perfect tickle torture victim and moving to Canada with his wife and his debts paid off; a little out of reach! Anyway got Dean now and time to continue Rick!" said Alan

Rick then held the toes down of Dean's right foot and sole taut tickled his arch like crazy and then repeated the ticklish torment with his left foot. Rick ran his fingers along the length of both Dean's soles simultaneously as though gagged, Dean clearly begging Rick to let him go and rewarded by Rick tickling both soles even harder driving Dean berserk and he and Alan both loving to listen to Dean suffering for art as they joked!

"Who's got a ticklish feet?" Rick taunted. "Tickle, tickle, tickle!, I want to tickle your toes and watch you giggle Dean and if you don't stop giggling I won't stop tickling you but it's amazing seeing how weak and ticklish you are on these awesome feet! Sensual feet and so horribly ticklish Dude!"

Rick mercilessly tickled both Dean's feet all over now screaming, thrashing around on the bed and laughing like a loon as Rick indulged in deliberate, sadistic and sustained tickling as Alan verbally encouraged him as he filmed every angle of the torment, Rick's fingers sliding in between and under Dean's toes driving him mad and his fingers spider tickling every inch of both soles simultaneously! Dean was hysterical as Rick taunted him saying "Does someone have ticklish feet, I sure reckon so, here and here and here and fuck ticklish everywhere man!"

Dean tickled breathless again so Rick stopped and massaged them both again, feeling both feet up as he joked touching the no go zones for his girlfriend and so irresistible and Mmmm tasty so tasty!"

“I love lickling your gorgeous feet Dean!" added Rick as he lapped at both feet with his hungry and lustful tongue, soles so succulent as he nibbled all of Dean's vulnerable, suckable and lickable toes, such super-licklish feet, tongue and teeth relishing in the foot feast before him, lapping at both insanely ticklish-licklish soles and slurping all over Dean's toes rewarded by Dean's demented laughter!

Saliva lubed soles Rick slid his fingers over both of them and up to and in between and under Dean's toes as Dean yelled with gagged laughter and tried to clench his toes to ease the tickling but Rick an experienced tickler knows ticklee's tricks and simply stroked Dean's heels with all ten fingers and feet flexing then tickled both hideously sensitive arches taunitng him saying "I know this tickles you Dean, that's it Dean just laugh!"

"I reckon feather time soon Rick!" said Alan. "I tell you Dean it's a killer, Chinese favourite in a past dynasty but used in interrogations as leaves no marks so effective and useful and you having such hyper-ticklish feet it's going to be hell for you but Rick will heat your feet first as magnifies their ticklishness to even the slightest touch!"

Rick had activated the mini dryer and focued it over both bare soles and toes facing him as Alan verbally continued his teasing "Bet meeting earlier you never thought you'd be baring your soles to two guys you barely know Dean, it's shameful or your girlfriend would see it that way that you could be bought so easily by two guys who filmed you having the fuck tickled and lickled out of your feet as once the filmings done Dean you've got two feet after all so one each and Rick and I competitive by nature will endeavour seeing who can get you laughing the hardest, quickest as though not a foot-fixated as Rick, partial to the smell and taste of a ticklish pair of feet at times and tonight one of those times so an all nighter just your feet and us and both chronic insomniacs! Okay reckon his soles hot enough Rick!"

Rick smiled as he held the feather and dragged the quill end up n' down the sole of Dean's left foot and then his right foot and alternated attacking both feet and it tickle and tortured. Stroking both arches and drawing circles in the centre of each of his soles and then drew the feather end meticulously in between each of Dean's toes! Then after the feather, Rick resumed using his skillful fingers and concentrating on tickling each foot with both hands and alternated from foot to foot! Both feet tickled mercilessly! Engaged the feather torment again running it over his soles and arches then wreaking havoc all over Dean's wiggling toes! Dean's giggles and moans encouraging Rick who activated the sonicare and the revolving bristles on contact with Dean's bare feet proved devastating for him!

"Bzzzzzzzzz love this tickle tool Dean and who'd have thought an electic toothbrush stimulating feet and tickling them so perfectly, certainly not Sonicare manufacturing it, maybe in their ad recommending it as being an evil and effective tickle tool will increase sales even more, each foot twitching perfectly as Rick drew the bristles across both of Dean's feet from heels to toes! Tickling, teasing both feet madly!

Within another hour Alan having joined Rick and both of Dean's feet being tickled and lickled simultaneously as his laughter intensified from the tickler's varying techniques sending him crazy as each found different ways to tickle his feet, toes held down so soles taut and fingers stroking or teeth grazing over his feet driving Dean ballistic and they both loved seeing Dean's toes splaying and clenching desperately.

"Do you like this Dean, both feet at once and humour us; who's the best tickler and we both love the smell and taste of hot n' sweaty feet!" taunted Alan and we've got all night to prove it to you but best you use the bathroom as don't want you pissing yourself and you're going nowhere, Rick is brown belt in Judo so don't even think about it!" threatened Alan as Dean was released and used the bathroom as instructed.

"Please guys please no more tickling please!"

"Dean man just get on the bed, Rick secure him, yeah that's it!" said Alan

Alan and Rick finding Dean's smooth soles, high arches and perfectly shaped toes addictive and so too the smell of his feet and they both inhaled their sexy sweaty smell, sniffing every inch of Dean's bare soles and toes hot n' perspiring and slid their tongues in between his toes and licked all over both size 13 feet both salty and delicious!

"Mmmm feet tasting as ripe as they smell raunchy Dean, feet that are addictive to Rick and strongly appealing to me!" said Alan as he and Rick slobbered all over Dean's toes, ran their warm wet tongues simultaneously the length of his feet and licked in between his toes and nibbling on them all as Dean was driven frantic to the two tickler's delights!

Both feet saliva lubed all over then lightly running their fingers up n' down the length of Dean's excruciatingly ticklish and licklish feet, delivering teasing and maddening tickles and lickles all over Dean's big feet all through the night, vulnerable and helpless and the latest victim ticklee of the two predatory ticklers as he endured ticklish agony for their sadistic pleasure as they alternated employing gentle teasing and tormenting with stroking cruelly and rapidly stroking all over both feet! Their fingers caressing along his bare soles and across his arches to the balls of his feet and under and in between the toes of Dean's big, masculine bare feet!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back