• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Slave Catalog of the Ring of Laughter (/multiple f, noncon)

AfNull

TMF Regular
Little something I've had almost finished on my hard drive for a while already. I had idea of doing something like this from browsing a web page of AI generated models, and thought that they would be very fitting for this kind of project. A collection of short writings inspired by all the similar tickle fiction created before, visualized with faces of realistic women, but ethical since women pictured in this do not exist. I'm excited to see how this kind of AI technology will progress.

I chose to post this in Tickling Stories instead of Art since most of this is text with some visual spice. For the the piece of "art" itself, while I kinda have fondness for imitations of old timey web pages, I wasn't entirely satisfied with how the visual style turned out - I guess I really do not have much visual artistic talent to speak of - but I had pretty good time spending little while imagining and writing these, so I suppose I might as well share it. I may return to concept like this or make a sequel/reboot with more victims in the future, and probably will put much more visual effort in it.

For those interested in website I took AI generated photos from, just type generated.photos as URL and hit enter.

With your heart beating, you open the email sent to you from a well secured access, and download encypted file within. From it, you find your introductionary message, telling you things you've known already, and most important, list of first of many ticklish ladies that are now withing your reach. Welcome to the Ring of Laughter.

1.PNG

Small sampling of the sensitive captives currently held in your closest Ring facility is included in a separate file. It's not meant to be kept, and files will self destruct within an hour of reading, and will do so too if you attempt to copy them in any way. It's of no consequence. You know you don't have to settle for watching and dreaming. Time to go and make them laugh for the worth of your membership fee. Hope you can afford it in future too, for members who can't will still have to pay the price...

2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back