• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales of the Desperate #46

augustine

TMF Master
C.A.B. and I share a love for the old horror comic books of our childhood in the 60s and 70s. Some time ago he created a version of one of those called "Tales of the Desperate" which was a tickle-fetish twist on those old classics. We were discussing Oktoberfetish seasons past recently and he sent me a Tales of the Desperate layer sheet to use for adding my own work so...tah dah! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed drawing down memory lane. As a side note, two of the smaller, inset stories were actually projects I started and never finished so this gave me a chance to revisit them and at least finish a small part of them. Either way, my friends, do enjoy huddled under the covers with a flashlight...

Augustine

Attachments

• TOTD46.jpg
    TOTD46.jpg
    704.9 KB · Views: 1,193
So fun! Always loved these. And your artwork fits the format PERFECTLY!

B

C.A.B. and I share a love for the old horror comic books of our childhood in the 60s and 70s. Some time ago he created a version of one of those called "Tales of the Desperate" which was a tickle-fetish twist on those old classics. We were discussing Oktoberfetish seasons past recently and he sent me a Tales of the Desperate layer sheet to use for adding my own work so...tah dah! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed drawing down memory lane. As a side note, two of the smaller, inset stories were actually projects I started and never finished so this gave me a chance to revisit them and at least finish a small part of them. Either way, my friends, do enjoy huddled under the covers with a flashlight...

Augustine

Oh my God, this is awesome! I particularly like the story ideas :goodjob:

These are great fun! I had the privilege of contributing art to one of these. I remember reading reprints of the old EC comics and it was so cool to see C.A.B bring these projects together and mimic the styles, stories and ads from those old comics, tweaked for a kinky audience of course. :D

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back