• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE Natalya (Unfortunately No Audio)

-Venom-

3rd Level Red Feather
youtu.be/fzTu-5_lRLU

At 18:50 Natty and her sister play with and tickle each other’s feet. Sadly their audio cut out which suuuuucks as this looks good

They do foot wrestle at the start of this video though - youtu.be/RD_Adf2rITg

-

youtube.com/watch?v=UrPji5LYbWs - Rather than start a new thread I figured I'd post it here. There's foot content about 5 minutes in and slight tickle talk at 11:50 where someone asks Jenni to tickle Natty's feet, which she tries but Natty says no, it continues a little and Natty says "She's tickling my feet and I really don't like it"

Not much but may be of interest to some

Last edited:
I'm guessing someone asked to see their feet? That's what it seems like from the video. Nattie seems to be a tickler, shown here, and in the video with Nia. It's always funny when those who are super ticklish like to instigate tickle attacks.

Natalya was already confirmed super ticklish when she admitted it on Twitter a few times, so I'm not surprised by her reaction. With the kind of laugh Natalya has she's a perfect tickle victim just for that. It's rare, but it's always nice getting clips of women wrestlers getting tickled, especially with how ticklish the majority admitted to being.

If only we could replace Natalya's sister with Mickie, Melina, Alexa, or any of the other sought out women in the WWE.

Last edited:
I'm guessing someone asked to see their feet? That's what it seems like from the video. Nattie seems to be tickler, shown here and in the video with Nia. It's always funny when thoughs who are super ticklish like to insigate tickle attacks.

Natalya was already confirmed super ticklish when she admitted it on twitter a few times, so I'm not surprised by her reaction. With the kind of laugh Natalya has she's a pefect tickle victim just for that. It's rare, but it's always nice getting clips of women wrestlers getting tickled, especially with how ticklish the majority admitted to being.

If only we could replace Natalya's sister with Mickie, Melina, Alexa, or any of the other sought out women in the WWE.

After that Nia video, I've been so hopeful for a Lana version seeing as they're close in real life.

Really hope when Nattie has someone else over like Lana Nia Liv or anyone they ask to do a small tickle fight! Would love to see more tickling especially with Nattie involved.

Niiiice! Always had a bit of a thing for Natalya so it's great to see her actually get her feet tickled and like others have said, she seems incredibly ticklish. A shame that the audio went out, would've loved to hear her laughter while she was being tickled.

Tyson Kidd is a lucky man.

I'm guessing someone asked to see their feet? That's what it seems like from the video. Nattie seems to be a tickler, shown here, and in the video with Nia. It's always funny when those who are super ticklish like to instigate tickle attacks.

Natalya was already confirmed super ticklish when she admitted it on Twitter a few times, so I'm not surprised by her reaction. With the kind of laugh Natalya has she's a perfect tickle victim just for that. It's rare, but it's always nice getting clips of women wrestlers getting tickled, especially with how ticklish the majority admitted to being.

I've noticed a lot of ("vanilla") people who like to tickle tend to be really ticklish themselves.

I've noticed a lot of ("vanilla") people who like to tickle tend to be really ticklish themselves.

Might be there way of trying to find out if they're people out there as ticklish or even more ticklish then them? If that's the case, Nattie should try getting into tickle fight with her "deathly ticklish" friend, Ronda. Though it is weird Natalya would attempt to tickle her sister's foot, you'd think she'd know she ether wasn't ticklish there or isn't ticklish at all.

Nattie tickled Nia?

Yeah, there was a video from I believe an Instagram or Snapchat story of Nia and Natalya in a swimming pool where Natty was kissing and tickling Nia's foot while Nia was giggling.

If you lip-read you can see when Nattie pulls her foot away she says "Ok I am very ticklish"

Except Natty clearly was...

Man you're always grumpy

Judging by his posts, maniactickler seems to think that if someone isn't rolling around on the floor howling in laughter then they're not ticklish. Nevermind the fact that Nattie starts laughing, pulls her feet away, and you can clearly see her saying "stop" when her sister starts tickling her foot. But yeah, totally not ticklish.

Between this and the constant whining about feathers, I'm genuinely starting to think he's either a really miserable human being or just an obnoxious troll.

Between this and the constant whining about feathers, I'm genuinely starting to think he's either a really miserable human being or just an obnoxious troll.

I’d lean towards miserable human being with trolling tendencies

If you lip-read you can see when Nattie pulls her foot away she says "Ok I am very ticklish"

Great, SunnyJim! There was anything more you could lip-read from them?

Here's a link to download the tickling part: mediafire.com/file/uq1ck5v92ing2hb/Q++A+with+Nattie+and+Jenni++Giveaway+Part+1++TheNeidharts_Trim.mp4/file

I think the same way. And I believe that it occurs in a lot of cases because people like to annoy other people with something that's annoying for themselves ...

I wonder if anyone's kept a list of confirmed ticklish WWE lasses. Off the top of my head: Becky Lynch, Ronda Rousey, Emma, Paige, Nattie, Shayna, Nikki and Brie Bella, Nia, Kelly Kelly, Bianca Belair, Billie Kay, AJ Lee, Eva Marie, Peyton Royce, Mandy Rose, Shotzi Blackheart... miss anyone?

I wonder if anyone's kept a list of confirmed ticklish WWE lasses. Off the top of my head: Becky Lynch, Ronda Rousey, Emma, Paige, Nattie, Shayna, Nikki and Brie Bella, Nia, Kelly Kelly, Bianca Belair, Billie Kay, AJ Lee, Eva Marie, Peyton Royce, Mandy Rose, Shotzi Blackheart... miss anyone?

I actually started to compile a list before, only added ones with definitive proof (most were tweets) but there have been tons more since. Leave it with me, I’ll get it done tomorrow.

Billie and Peyton both said they weren’t ticklish though FYI

I actually started to compile a list before, only added ones with definitive proof (most were tweets) but there have been tons more since. Leave it with me, I’ll get it done tomorrow.

Billie and Peyton both said they weren’t ticklish though FYI

You're a hero :) let me know if you need any help!

I’d lean towards miserable human being with trolling tendencies

He been that way for like 20 years. After a while, I started imagining him as a small choleric cartoon villain and now it's a lot less bothersome and more entertaining. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back