• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Restraint Recommendations

AaronTheCreator

Hello!

Long story short, I got my gf into tickling and we are having a blast and I'm looking for recommendations for sturdy restraints and tethers.

Restraints:
We have gotten into pretty intense tickling and post-orgasm torture, and we have broken several restraints. I'm 6'2, 210 lbs and we have established that pair of generic Adam and Eve restraints will definitely not cut it. Even with decent stuff, after a couple uses, the metal ring tends to separate from the cuff. Recently, I invested in a set of heavy duty leather cuffs. These are specifically the ankle cuffs I bought :https://www.sub-shop.com/collection...s/dungeon-slave-wide-heavy-bondage-ankle-cuff. This wasn't any better. I literally separated the metal plate from the leather when she was tormenting me.

Do you all have any tips for a good pair of restraints? Producers, I'd be especially interested in what you use. Any recommendations would be very much appreciated.

Tethers:
Also, does anyone have any recommendations for where to buy nylon tethers? Specifically the nylon strips that run through a fastener and can be adjusted for tightness.

Thanks very much for your help!

So, I'm guessing you're primarily on the receiving end? Man, 6'2"...that will require some exceptional restraints. As far as tethers or tie downs go, any half-decent hardware store should have something, especially if you're looking for the ratcheting variety. For good restraints, I almost always stick with rope, specifically hemp from twistedmonk.com, but if you're more interested in cuffs, I'd give kink.com a try. Here's a link to their store: https://kinkstore.com/collections/cuffs-collars-and-leashes

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back