• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

There ought to be a contest/lottery

barefeetarebest

1st Level Orange Feather
It occurred to me that I often daydream about how much fun it would be to spend a weekend partying and hanging out with some of the top models in the fetish/tickling industry... And I thought the idea at least worthy enough to mention,

How much of a dream come true would it be to enter a contest brought about by a collaboration of the popular producers, and win that lottery drawing.. for which the grand prize is to spend a weekend in a big house with the likes of Alexa J. Toes, Nika Venom, Jasper, Dacey Harlot, Celeste, Natalie, Sasha, Little Luna, Nikki Next, Adriana, Naomi Swann, Scarlett, etc and whomever else you can think of who accepts the invitation -

and just be around for, involved in, and witness to all of the foot fetish and tickling hijinx that occurs during that period of time??!!

I mean...it could be done without a contest/lottery, just takes a lot of money!!! I totally thought of this if I won the lottery or something. Hire like....3-6 popular fetish models for a weekend. Hang out, party, tickling mixed in.

I wonder if there would be much hijinx on their downtime or if they're just like normal people

I wonder if there would be much hijinx on their downtime or if they're just like normal people

Well, I'm speaking of a context in which the hijinx is encouraged and mostly a given lol, like how it would go on a reality tv show..

Well, I'm speaking of a context in which the hijinx is encouraged and mostly a given lol, like how it would go on a reality tv show..

Except that the "hijinx" are what those models do for work.
I love my job, but I wouldn't want to do it 24/7.

As a dream/fantasy, it sounds awesome.

As a reality, it probably would be super expensive and not as exciting.

In a very hypothetical fantasy situation such as this I'd welcome normal downtime. Just relax with some good music on, wine or good smoke to relax...hijinx comes later. But going off what Chicago says in the thread yes...hypothetically fun and epic weekend...In practice probably overly expensive and not nearly as expected.

In a very hypothetical fantasy situation such as this I'd welcome normal downtime. Just relax with some good music on, wine or good smoke to relax...hijinx comes later. But going off what Chicago says in the thread yes...hypothetically fun and epic weekend...In practice probably overly expensive and not nearly as expected.[/QUOTE

Sure, my wife and I play the "If We Won Powerball.." game to construct a tickle-themed tropical resort; like Hedonism, with a different focus. Fun to play with the idea, but it'd be near-impossible or replicate in real life.

In a very hypothetical fantasy situation such as this I'd welcome normal downtime. Just relax with some good music on, wine or good smoke to relax...hijinx comes later. But going off what Chicago says in the thread yes...hypothetically fun and epic weekend...In practice probably overly expensive and not nearly as expected.[/QUOTE

Sure, my wife and I play the "If We Won Powerball.." game to construct a tickle-themed tropical resort; like Hedonism, with a different focus. Fun to play with the idea, but it'd be near-impossible or replicate in real life.

Impossible is a strong word my friend. I've seen that Cathouse show on HBO and know that if you have a house close to them, they do house calls, overnighters, and even all weekends. Of course you have to pay out the nose, but I don't think its entirely unfeasible that there are rich guys/gals out there with this fetish, and I'm sure one or two have hired professional working women/men, or even tickle models, for a weekend of fun. I'm sure it costs extra...much extra..to command the attention of women like this for a span of time that long, but I'm sure it happens.

Impossible is a strong word my friend. I've seen that Cathouse show on HBO and know that if you have a house close to them, they do house calls, overnighters, and even all weekends. Of course you have to pay out the nose, but I don't think its entirely unfeasible that there are rich guys/gals out there with this fetish, and I'm sure one or two have hired professional working women/men, or even tickle models, for a weekend of fun. I'm sure it costs extra...much extra..to command the attention of women like this for a span of time that long, but I'm sure it happens.

Sure, from a 'ler perspective, it's just a matter of money; but I'm including a 'lee perspective in this, so a lot more has to go into it than just hiring some warm bodies.

Out of curiosity, why do people like to throw cold water on fantasy? Can't we just indulge in the fantasy? Having a weekend in a house full of tickle models is a fantasy I am sure shared by tons of people. I know I have had them, lots of guys and gals have, so why do people have to bring in the "it won't happen so why even bother telling us." type responses?

Fetish models are regular people, but at the same time, are a lot more open than regular people. Some of them may want to "party" all weekend long. Isn't NEST something similar to this idea, but with mainly "regular people". A weekend full of hijinks but also a weekend full of interacting with others and relaxing in a social setting. So how is this fantasy so far fetched? You never know, some rich person might be able to pull this off.

So just enjoy the fantasy of it all. There is no call to action to MAKE it happen. It is a dream. Just enjoy it. For me, I know it would be one hell of a weekend with all my favorites. Not everything has to be centered in reality.

Out of curiosity, why do people like to throw cold water on fantasy? Can't we just indulge in the fantasy? Having a weekend in a house full of tickle models is a fantasy I am sure shared by tons of people. I know I have had them, lots of guys and gals have, so why do people have to bring in the "it won't happen so why even bother telling us." type responses?

Who said that?

Who said that?

Um, go back and read post numbers 3, 5, 6 and 10. They are injecting "reality" into this fantasy. Instead of saying something to the effect of "it sure would be a great time!" and leave it at that, there is a "reality would be a lot different" theme response. Just let fantasies have their time. Why not expand on the fantasy. Let's use our imaginations.

Um, go back and read post numbers 3, 5, 6 and 10. They are injecting "reality" into this fantasy. Instead of saying something to the effect of "it sure would be a great time!" and leave it at that, there is a "reality would be a lot different" theme response. Just let fantasies have their time. Why not expand on the fantasy. Let's use our imaginations.

I guess that's the difference between fantasizing alone and indulging in it with a partner. I'm not trying to destroy anyone's fantasy.
When you're playing around with a fantasies with a partner, elements of realism only make it hotter, because then, it's more plausible.
Different strokes, I guess.

I guess that's the difference between fantasizing alone and indulging in it with a partner. I'm not trying to destroy anyone's fantasy.
When you're playing around with a fantasies with a partner, elements of realism only make it hotter, because then, it's more plausible.
Different strokes, I guess.

Right. Different strokes. But why not let folks enjoy their fantasy? This is a common type fantasy and no harm is coming to anyone involved. So, let people just run with it. Like it would be one of the greatest moments in life to be in a fantasy like this. Just being around all of your favorite tickle models in a setting where tickle play is happening all over. That would be so much fun.

Right. Different strokes. But why not let folks enjoy their fantasy? This is a common type fantasy and no harm is coming to anyone involved. So, let people just run with it. Like it would be one of the greatest moments in life to be in a fantasy like this. Just being around all of your favorite tickle models in a setting where tickle play is happening all over. That would be so much fun.

Again...I said that wasn't the intent, to disturb anyone's fantasy.

Fetish models are regular people, but at the same time, are a lot more open than regular people. Some of them may want to "party" all weekend long. Isn't NEST something similar to this idea, but with mainly "regular people". A weekend full of hijinks but also a weekend full of interacting with others and relaxing in a social setting. So how is this fantasy so far fetched? You never know, some rich person might be able to pull this off.

So just enjoy the fantasy of it all. There is no call to action to MAKE it happen. It is a dream. Just enjoy it. For me, I know it would be one hell of a weekend with all my favorites. Not everything has to be centered in reality.

Amen Prime Time

The title of the thread and the OP didn't make clear that it was a fantasy to be honest.

"There ought to be" made it sound like dude was serious about the concept.

The title of the thread and the OP didn't make clear that it was a fantasy to be honest.

"There ought to be" made it sound like dude was serious about the concept.

You could take it that way, but in that same OP, he talked about it being a "dream" and how much fun it would be if it really happens. That tone is indicative of "fantasy". If he said, "How come you producers don't create a contest so we can all indulge in a tickle orgy with models all weekend long?" then that is now someone trying to think of it in terms of reality. He is not asking for producers to actually try to make it happen. He is using hypothetical terms.

I've been to parties at a dungeon from 2-10 pm, with food and drinks. You'd see women you had sessioned with and women you had not sessioned with. Chit chat, wander off and play, return. There were set times where people could play or not play, or attend a demo about a particular kind of kink. There were set consumption times where it was only drinking/eating chatting.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back