• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Custom from GTK

happydarwin

TMF Master
Hey everyone,

let me preface this by stating that I've only ever ordered a handful of customs.
That said, working with GTK was one of the easiest experiences. My contact replied in what I considered record time and was there every step of the way from planning to execution right on through delivery. They were courteous and patient as I considered all the options and provided helpful feedback on some of my ideas, enabling me to better structure them. Honestly, they're right at the top of my list for any future customs I might consider.
I'd encourage anyone interested in having a custom clip produced to give them an email and see if they're able to help bring that to life.
If anyone wants to talk about a specific aspect in more detail feel free to send me a message here and I'll be happy to provide any information I can.
Again, 10/10 experience with GTK.

Take it easy,
HappyD

Hey everyone,

let me preface this by stating that I've only ever ordered a handful of customs.
That said, working with GTK was one of the easiest experiences. My contact replied in what I considered record time and was there every step of the way from planning to execution right on through delivery. They were courteous and patient as I considered all the options and provided helpful feedback on some of my ideas, enabling me to better structure them. Honestly, they're right at the top of my list for any future customs I might consider.
I'd encourage anyone interested in having a custom clip produced to give them an email and see if they're able to help bring that to life.
If anyone wants to talk about a specific aspect in more detail feel free to send me a message here and I'll be happy to provide any information I can.
Again, 10/10 experience with GTK.

Take it easy,
HappyD

Thank you so much for the glowing review!

Very pleased we were able to give you such a positive experience and a custom that met your expectations.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back