• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

List of Ticklish Females In Wrestling

Damn, You've tickled Barbara Eden? lol

Jokes aside, There are millions of blondes on this planet. Unfortunately, yes you may have encountered some with non ticklish feet but that is like not even 0.1% of the total population lol. It's certainly possible to go through a string of people with non ticklish feet, but it's also possible to go through a string who have very ticklish feet. You just got to be fortunate. I wouldn't use personal experiences to make sweeping claims like that. We live in age of confirmation bias, where the scope of internet and large wealth stories, experiences allow people to craft just about any narrative they see fit.

Also, you can see how silly it is when you start scrutinizing your own points. Like, what is it that makes their feet not ticklish? The combination of having blonde hair and being genetically gifted in terms of facial features that leaves them less foot sensitivity? What about the women who are blonde who weren't as genetically blessed? Are their feet more ticklish? What about the women who dye their hair blonde? Do they count?

No actually what I think is silly is that people on the forum seem to be offended by this, and that I have to explain myself in the first place.

OK a couple things. I never said no blondes were ticklish.

What I said was it was my experience that a lot of hot blondes even if ticklish elsewhere, had non ticklish or moderately ticklish feet, and even then I agreed that there were exceptions (Barbara Eden, Suzanne Shaw, Sylvie Vandervaart, etc.). and I stand by my statement.

Of all the hot blondes, I've had the chance to tickle my entire life, I've only encountered 2 with hyper ticklish feet.

Actually I would like to add one more to make the total 3, not 2.

Anyways...

Still going through my old laptop and stuff, so updates will be slower than normal. Still got some to add, just bare with me

Mandy Rose has been added, not just the cameo name but another link as well

If anyone has the other clip that is mentioned in the thread, PM it to me. That was a clip I never had chance to save so if someone does happen to have it either send it my way or post it in that thread I linked to her and I'll make sure it gets added

It might be a long while before we ever get another confirmation, especially from any current WWE women. WWE women only appear for a limited amount of time on cameo, and they don't have the DM function activated, and with all their cameos being in the 100s that makes it way to expensive to ask them the question only for them to ignore it.

Charlotte Flair has been added under the cameo section (and in the cameo thread). Normally I wouldn't post without a link, but someone very kindly sent me the Cameo they requested of her confirming it and I have seen it with my own eyes, so I'm adding it as the sender requested. Just posting it here (and in the other thread) so people know not to buy the Cameo, unless of course they want their own

Charlotte Flair has been added under the cameo section (and in the cameo thread). Normally I wouldn't post without a link, but someone very kindly sent me the Cameo they requested of her confirming it and I have seen it with my own eyes, so I'm adding it as the sender requested. Just posting it here (and in the other thread) so people know not to buy the Cameo, unless of course they want their own
I mean, how could I resist.

That's 2 out of the 4 horsewomen who are ticklish. I remember there being a post of Bayley supposedly being tickled by Alicia Fox at a house show, but no one has ever actually seen the video. And with Sasha, it was her not liking fuzzy things touching her feet. But neither are conclusive.

That's 2 out of the 4 horsewomen who are ticklish. I remember there being a post of Bayley supposedly being tickled by Alicia Fox at a house show, but no one has ever actually seen the video. And with Sasha, it was her not liking fuzzy things touching her feet. But neither are conclusive.

I'm pretty sure it was Sasha by Alicia, not Bayley. Not enough evidence to warrant putting her on the list though

I'm pretty sure it was Sasha by Alicia, not Bayley. Not enough evidence to warrant putting her on the list though

Nah, there was two accounts. The one with Bayley was by me, the other was found on Twitter and that involved Sasha being tickled. Seems like it was a common gag put on by Alicia at house shows. The tickling and reaction was obviously staged and fake so I didn't take it as a confirmation.

Sasha is still up in the air. Not liking fuzzy things on her feet is an interesting tidbit, but as you said, it's not conclusive at all. There's also clips of her getting her feet suctioned and massaged by her trainer. She seems fine in those with no real reactions, but again, not conclusive lol.

Nah, there was two accounts. The one with Bayley was by me, the other was found on Twitter and that involved Sasha being tickled. Seems like it was a common gag put on by Alicia at house shows. The tickling and reaction was obviously staged and fake so I didn't take it as a confirmation.

Sasha is still up in the air. Not liking fuzzy things on her feet is an interesting tidbit, but as you said, it's not conclusive at all. There's also clips of her getting her feet suctioned and massaged by her trainer. She seems fine in those with no real reactions, but again, not conclusive lol.

Oh I've never actually seen the Bayley one, that's cool though. I saw someone post it about Sasha on twitter, I did save the tweet just in case but it didn't seem worth posting.

Oh I've never actually seen the Bayley one, that's cool though. I saw someone post it about Sasha on twitter, I did save the tweet just in case but it didn't seem worth posting.

At least we know Bayley, the character, is ticklish LOL

Great list so far! Missing Velvet Sky (although I guess she's technically retired, still a recognizable name). I confirmed it myself, having witnessed it at a meet & greet before a TNA wrestling event here in town. I'll find it on here and pass along the details if you like. 😀👍

Well, we already know Lana is ticklish from the chiropractor videos on YouTube.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back