• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

List of Ticklish Females In Wrestling

Still got a few to add here, not forgotten about this thread, just been busy sorting things out. Added Zelina Vega

Are there any new ones? Or old ones that we haven't seen before?

No new ones but I’ve still got one or two old ones to add. I’ll get around to it soon. If any totally new ones come around I’ll put them straight in this thread so there will be no need for people to ask about new ones.

The video of her tapping out to Penelope Ford tickling her feet I count as being ticklish

I'm opting not to add the ones from shoots as they're acted out, hard to tell if any are actually real.

I'm opting not to add the ones from shoots as they're acted out, hard to tell if any are actually real.

I personally think both reactions in that video looked legit. Shotzi looked truly panicked haha. I do wonder if she didn't let her socks come off as it was too ticklish for her.

I personally think both reactions in that video looked legit. Shotzi looked truly panicked haha. I do wonder if she didn't let her socks come off as it was too ticklish for her.

I go the other way on Shotzi, her reaction to me is super fake. Ford’s looked more real but I’m still not convinced

Added AEW's Kris Statlander, it isn't much but I'm sure someone will find it to their liking

Could we have a column for possible? I feel some of the answers are as viable as Shotzi's video. Rather than ruling them out, perhaps a possible section?

Could we have a column for possible? I feel some of the answers are as viable as Shotzi's video. Rather than ruling them out, perhaps a possible section?
I agree even with custom videos there is a 60% plus chance its real Tessa Blanchard Thunder Rosa and Shanna for example.

Last edited:
Former WWE diva Cherry (who still looks amazing) added

The proof of Alexa being ticklish is in the link. Someone asked her BF who'd win in a tickle fight and he replied that he would win. That's the best you're getting.

And we don't know that her "feet aren't that ticklish" because she's never said her feet weren't ticklish, nor was she ever asked if her feet were ticklish, just that pedicures don't tickle much. Someone being able to get a pedicure doesn't mean they aren't ticklish, that's not how being ticklish works.

Adding some of the lesser known wrestlers now, Rhia O'Reilly has been added

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question, but is there any possible way to view the clip with Ashley Massaro? (Rip) I never noticed that she was posted on here and when I went to go check it out the clip seems to be long gone. Did anybody save it?

The proof of Alexa being ticklish is in the link. Someone asked her BF who'd win in a tickle fight and he replied that he would win. That's the best you're getting.

And we don't know that her "feet aren't that ticklish" because she's never said her feet weren't ticklish, nor was she ever asked if her feet were ticklish, just that pedicures don't tickle much. Someone being able to get a pedicure doesn't mean they aren't ticklish, that's not how being ticklish works.

Sorry, I missed the link, but it's obvious that Alexa, like most hot blondes has nonticklish feet

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back