• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

List of Ticklish Females In Wrestling

Is there anything involving Chelsea Green or Charlotte Flair? Hoping those two are ticklish.

Most? There's plenty of "hot blondes" with ticklish feet.

It's been my experience that most of them don't. And there are a whole list of hot blonde celebs who have either slightly ticklish or non ticklish feet(Brande Roderick, Kelly Rippa, Victoria Silvstedt, Pam Anderson, Sarah Kozer, Lorrie Morgan, Jenny McCarthy, etc.)

It's been my experience that most of them don't. And there are a whole list of hot blonde celebs who have either slightly ticklish or non ticklish feet(Brande Roderick, Kelly Rippa, Victoria Silvstedt, Pam Anderson, Sarah Kozer, Lorrie Morgan, Jenny McCarthy, etc.)

Your experience is definitely insiginificant in the grand scope of all hot blondes in the world.

First of all you don't know what my experience is. Secondly it's JMHO. No need to be immature

My apologies if I came across as immature, but I don't actually need to know what your experience is to know that it's insignificant in the grand scheme.

For the record, Pam Anderson and Kelly Ripa aren't natural blondes. Not that it matters, thinking the combination of hair color and attractiveness determined ticklishness is probably one of the silliest things ever. You can't really call something "experience" if you're just reading things on the internet. I've dated a lot of blondes, and they weren't more or less ticklish than any other woman on average. That's why the whole "blondes not being ticklish" thing is just asinine. You'd think people would stop thinking that like how the idea of Asians or redheads being more ticklish went the way of the Dodo.

Asuka Rhea Ripley and Alexa are on cameo for Wrestlemania week, maybe something comes out of there.

Added retired pro wrestler from Australia Kellie Skater

Pam anderson and kelly ripa are both ticklish on their feet and theres videos to prove it. I would say more than slightly too

Pam anderson and kelly ripa are both ticklish on their feet and theres videos to prove it. I would say more than slightly too

Kelly Ripa's feet aren't ticklish. Regis gave her a pedicure and scrubbed her feet thoroughly and she didn't respond. Also a female celebrity friend of hers(can't remember her name) tweeted that she tried to tickle Kelly's feet and she didn't respond. Also Pam Anderson only responded slightly when Howard Stern tickled her feet.

Kelly Ripa's feet aren't ticklish. Regis gave her a pedicure and scrubbed her feet thoroughly and she didn't respond. Also a female celebrity friend of hers(can't remember her name) tweeted that she tried to tickle Kelly's feet and she didn't respond. Also Pam Anderson only responded slightly when Howard Stern tickled her feet.

Kelly was tickled by David Blaine on her feet and responded. Some people just aren’t pedicure ticklish. I wouldn’t call that definitive proof. I’d still say she’s at least semi-ticklish.

Kelly was tickled by David Blaine on her feet and responded. Some people just aren’t pedicure ticklish. I wouldn’t call that definitive proof. I’d still say she’s at least semi-ticklish.

She responded by saying she liked it, but she didn't jerk her feet or really reacted as though it tickled. Kelly is probably like Emma Bunton, another blonde who likes having her feet tickled but their feet aren't ticklish

Just stop talking to him. He's convinced that hair color determines whether someone's feet are ticklish or not, for some unexplained reason.

Anyway, here's a CelebVM from Melina about pedicures tickling. I noticed there wasn't a link for it, then I remembered the link for the video was taken down. Also, here's the clip of Paige tickled by her boyfriend.

https://streamable.com/b65szw
https://streamable.com/jy0txf

Just stop talking to him. He's convinced that hair color determines whether someone's feet are ticklish or not, for some unexplained reason.

It sounds even more stupid when you lay it out like that lol

Taeler Hendrix has said she is ticklish on youtube and cameo

I’ve looked through my list and don’t appear to have anything from her that’s YouTube related, what was it? Could be one of the rare ones I missed

I added her to the Cameo list. Thought she was already on there but apparently not

Question, on the cameos does it have links or anything? Because on my phone it doesn't show links.
I ask that because maybe it has links but only on laptop or something.

Hey Venom. This might have got missed in the messages about no blondes ever being ticklish.......

Any chance you could add her and Shotzi? We're getting a full roster!

OK a couple things. I never said no blondes were ticklish.

What I said was it was my experience that a lot of hot blondes even if ticklish elsewhere, had non ticklish or moderately ticklish feet, and even then I agreed that there were exceptions (Barbara Eden, Suzanne Shaw, Sylvie Vandervaart, etc.). and I stand by my statement.

Of all the hot blondes, I've had the chance to tickle my entire life, I've only encountered 2 with hyper ticklish feet.

OK a couple things. I never said no blondes were ticklish.

What I said was it was my experience that a lot of hot blondes even if ticklish elsewhere, had non ticklish or moderately ticklish feet, and even then I agreed that there were exceptions (Barbara Eden, Suzanne Shaw, Sylvie Vandervaart, etc.). and I stand by my statement.

Of all the hot blondes, I've had the chance to tickle my entire life, I've only encountered 2 with hyper ticklish feet.

Damn, You've tickled Barbara Eden? lol

Jokes aside, There are millions of blondes on this planet. Unfortunately, yes you may have encountered some with non ticklish feet but that is like not even 0.1% of the total population lol. It's certainly possible to go through a string of people with non ticklish feet, but it's also possible to go through a string who have very ticklish feet. You just got to be fortunate. I wouldn't use personal experiences to make sweeping claims like that. We live in age of confirmation bias, where the scope of internet and large wealth stories, experiences allow people to craft just about any narrative they see fit.

Also, you can see how silly it is when you start scrutinizing your own points. Like, what is it that makes their feet not ticklish? The combination of having blonde hair and being genetically gifted in terms of facial features that leaves them less foot sensitivity? What about the women who are blonde who weren't as genetically blessed? Are their feet more ticklish? What about the women who dye their hair blonde? Do they count?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back