• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forced To Watch Another Male Intentionally Tickle My Wife During a Pedicure Part 1

Rasputin

TMF Expert
Please note that this is this first of a few installments. Watch out for the remaining parts forthcoming over the next days. This was likely one of the most erotic tickling experiences I’ve had in my nearly 5 decades on the planet. I hope you enjoy and stay tuned for the follow ups. The story is just too good to be fit in one post. Thank you!

October 29, 2016 is a date that I will never forget. It was one of those magical “catching lightning in a bottle“ moments. After spending the majority of my life imagining a certain erotic scenario, I was finally rewarded with a reality that will likely never be duplicated.

A little background before I get into the heart of the story. My wife and I started dating towards the end of 2011. I was very open and forthcoming about my own little quirks, as was she. I told her that I was into feet and tickling and she never kink-shamed me and accepted me for who I was. In fact, that’s actually a very diluted way of saying it. She actually enjoyed my turn-on and antagonized me and teased me with it at any given opportunity. The woman was known in her professional circles for having an excellent collection of stilettos. Seriously. She was almost as recognizable for her shoes as she was for her trade. In spite of all of the attention drawn to her shoes, her feet were comparatively neglected. In all of her years, she had never had a relationship with someone that was into her gorgeous feet. Her demanding professional schedule also did not allow foot beautification to be a priority. Lastly, being extremely ticklish, she wouldn’t previously volunteer to let anyone near her feet. All of these elements created a Perfect Storm of foot neglect.

Having never had a professionally done a pedicure prior to dating me, pedicures became a routine torturous ritual for her. As she still says, she loves the results but suffers through the process. She nervously squirmed and giggled and kicked through her very first pedicure, texting me the narrative throughout the duration. Then she began to invite her friends and coworkers along for the show. Of course the subject would always revolve around how ticklish she was during her pedicure. Which basically made my wife’s ticklishness the worst kept secret amongst her group of friends and at work. I started to periodically go along with her. Dozens of times I watched her get pedicures. I’ve seen young ladies, stern mature matrons, and middle-aged women perform their delicate applications to my brides ridiculously sensitive feet. She has been the victim of many pedicures performed by me as well. But the thought always lingered in the back of my head, somewhat shamefully, what would it be like if she received a pedicure from another guy? Any time I had been to the nail salons with her she would normally request a female. I saw other women getting pedicures from guys. I knew it was a thing.

To be honest, I had mixed emotions. I wasn’t very keen on the idea of a another guy touching my wife in a familiar and sensual area. However, my curiosity about the intensity of her ticklish reactions caused by the hands of another guy intrigued me. Of all of the girls who I have dated or taken for pedicures, none of them had ever gotten a pedicure from another guy. So again, this was a recurring thought in my head. There was almost an unspoken rule between us regarding that. I never said she couldn’t get one from a guy, but she was aware of my mixed emotions.

Eventually, the day came where my wife got her first pedicure from another guy. She went with a friend and it just turned out that the only available nail tech was a man. I was on a business trip and she was coy at first about admitting it, but eventually, she spilled the details. And as she continued to get more and more pedicures, eventually more and more guys would be at the foot of the pedicure chair. And every time, there will be a new variation on the story of another guy messing with her feet. One guy spoke English incredibly well and joked with her as he tickled her. One guy was extremely muscular and tattooed and held her firmly in place while the scrubbing happened. At another nail salon, halfway through one guy tagged out and another guy stepped in and finished her up. Meanwhile the original guy just sat and watched, as she was mercilessly tickled. Now, my wife is very creative and understanding of my particular fetish. So I don’t know how much this was made up or embellished for my enjoyment. On the other hand, my wife is stunningly beautiful. It would only stand to reason that a guy would be tempted to flirtatiously tickle the pretty woman. Foot or tickling fetish or not. I always wanted to be a fly on the wall when this was happening. Was my wife more ticklish getting a pedicure from unfamiliar male hands? Were they really tickling her intentionally? Are these guys into it? I reluctantly wanted to see and verify if all of these stories were really true with my own eyes.

One day, quite unexpectedly, I became a first-hand witness.

Nice starting point! Eagerly looking forward to your next excerpts!

I am fascinated... I have a similar story with my gorgeous wife having her feet tickled during a massage. Your story is bringing back memories.

This sounds fascinating. :feets: Looking forward to the continuation. :devil:

Thank you so much! I recognize the amount of contributions you make around here so I appreciate your enthusiasm! I just wrapped up part two this morning and will post later today.

I am fascinated... I have a similar story with my gorgeous wife having her feet tickled during a massage. Your story is bringing back memories.

It’s amazing how much detail we can remember when we sit down and put a focused effort onto it. Plus also, having relived this experience in my head at least 1 million times, it’s giving me a refreshed perspective.

DO TELL, delecatetouch. Have you shared this story before? About the massage? Would love to read it!!

And bravo, Rasputin. GREAT TRUE PEDICURE STORY so far!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back