• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Session with Alexa JToes

fether

TMF Regular
What's up peeps?

I had a tickle session with Alexa J. Toes.

It started with me seeing a couple of her videos then reaching out to her via email. In her words " I give a few yes but a lot more no's.:

She's very open, very honest, and oh yeah very very ticklish.

She made the trip safely to NC. After weeks of waiting I was able to finally meet her. She is beautiful abs had a very bubbly personality.

My first time sessioning with a model is always light. It's fun, free flowing, no restraining and just cool.

Anyways I digress. After a brief chat she gives the box to begin. I had to start with those beautiful feet and they did not disappoint. Wriggling, flexing, I found a spot that increased the volume of laughter. She commented " you tickled me out of my shoe twice".

She was awesome. Oh and those knees. You ticklers know the spot.

She's was amazing. Sadly the session can't to an end but she has the type of personality and awesome laughter that wants to make you keep going.

Until next time. Keep tickling folks.

What's up peeps?

I had a tickle session with Alexa J. Toes.

It started with me seeing a couple of her videos then reaching out to her via email. In her words " I give a few yes but a lot more no's.:

She's very open, very honest, and oh yeah very very ticklish.

She made the trip safely to NC. After weeks of waiting I was able to finally meet her. She is beautiful abs had a very bubbly personality.

My first time sessioning with a model is always light. It's fun, free flowing, no restraining and just cool.

Anyways I digress. After a brief chat she gives the box to begin. I had to start with those beautiful feet and they did not disappoint. Wriggling, flexing, I found a spot that increased the volume of laughter. She commented " you tickled me out of my shoe twice".

She was awesome. Oh and those knees. You ticklers know the spot.

She's was amazing. Sadly the session can't to an end but she has the type of personality and awesome laughter that wants to make you keep going.

Until next time. Keep tickling folks.

That is AWESOME! I had absolutely no idea Alexa did private sessions. I now have a new goal in life -- to play with those feet!!! Size 7 1/2, right? Lovely

Hey Fether,

First of all, what a great find in Alexa. I have a booking with her in January, and I’m super excited :) Mind if I shoot you PM?

Thanks,

SS

I booked with Alexa last month, and can only echo the sentiments of the OP. As of now, she is only available for foot worship and tickling sessions until the end of May.

Here is how to find her booking information: https://twitter.com/AlexaToes

Man I just saw this since you posted on it. If be honored if you've got questions on other models I've sessioned with. I've been following you for a while

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back