• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Longest a vanilla ever tickled you for without knowing you liked tickling?

FootballGuy

TMF Master
Personally, I had a college gf tie me up for sex but then tickle me for probably 3-4 minutes before we started. That's my longest.

Personally, I had a college gf tie me up for sex but then tickle me for probably 3-4 minutes before we started. That's my longest.

If she tickled you for that long, without you asking her to, then I would say she was probably into tickling and you didn't realize it.

She was just one of those people who likes to tickle. It wasn't sexual for her though. She would tickle girlfriends, her roommate, etc too.

In about 1980, my then girlfriend and I were in an overcrowded car on a short trip upstate. There were 7 of us in a car designed for five--four people were squashed into a back seat designed for three. I was in the right front bucket seat and S, my girlfriend, was sitting in my lap. I did have my seat belt buckled.

S used the opportunity to reach behind herself and tickle my ribs for about 20 seconds. The other passengers thought this was funny.

S knew that I found her bare feet erotic but didn't know that I found tickling to be erotic. That evening I told her, "I really liked it when you tickled me."

"I know," she answered, "I was sitting on your boner."

Since S said that in a tone of disgust, I never brought up tickling with her again. :(

Two moments come to mind:

A girl I was dating a couple years ago randomly suggested tickling me for a minute in a truth-or-dare game. Of course, I took the opportunity to suggest it right back, and got her good. She is super ticklish, so she bargained it down to 20 seconds. She kept squirming and pushing my hands away, asking me if the time was up. Of course, I pushed it past 20 seconds :)

And another girl I was dating last year started to claw tickle my stomach in public while telling me to not flinch or push her hands away. I couldn't help but swat her hands away multiple times, but I loved it while also being embarrassed by it. That probably lasted a minute as well.

Last edited:
My friend group for YEARS in my late teens/early 20’s. I was a tomboy, could take pain and rough housing no problem, but would fall to pieces when being tickled. I pretended to hate it for the longest time but acted like a total brat to get tickled. They figured it out eventually, but still used it to embarrass me or take me down a peg.

Man I miss those days sometimes...haha

Pretty much everyone who's ever tickled me falls into that category, but the title for the longest would surely go to my frenemy Sarah who uses tickling to punish me for brattiness and other perceived transgressions. I don't know how long she's gone but she's definitely pushed the limits of my endurance. (So: maybe a minute?)

You and her roommate totally should've tied her down and got "tickle revenge" on her

Funny you mention it. We did get revenge but it was just a quick tickle fight in their dorm where I pinned my girlfriends arms down and her roommate tickled her belly and sides. I actually wrote about that waaaaay back on this forum.

That evening I told her, "I really liked it when you tickled me."

"I know," she answered, "I was sitting on your boner."

Since S said that in a tone of disgust, I never brought up tickling with her again. :(

Ugh. So sorry to hear that Milagros. :console:

Wow. That’s an interesting question. I’d say 40 minutes.

But while I was still kind of closeted about it I was absolutely sure this girl had a tickle fetish. We were work friends who started calling each other at night and just being goofy. Really nice chemistry and funny conversations. One day she said she liked my laugh and asked if I was ticklish.

“Yes...” I croaked ... “very...”. At this point I’m starting to feel the blood drain from my brain..

“I KNEW it!”, she cried. “WHERE?! What’s your worst spot?!”

I pushed all my chips in and said “Feet... definitely feet!” We had made plans for Netflix and movie that weekend and she said “Ok. So dinner Saturday is Japanese style so you are going to have to take off your shoes.”

Now I’m giggling so she keeps piling on...

“Don’t forget, no shoes or no dinner”

Well I’ll fast forward. Comes that night and we adjourn to the couch she takes my socked foot and starts stroking the sole. I’m giggling but covering my mouth. The sock is kind of a shield. She says, “This thing has to come off”.

And then I will never forget it. A single finger stroking my sole, up and down and me hysterical and sinking into the couch, fighting to keep my foot in her lap.

“This is great. I love it”, she purred.

I think the movie was Beetlejuice and I still get turned on when I see or hear Beetlejuice.

She tickled and tickled and when I would pull my foot away out of reflex and hide it under couch cushions she would tug it out and place it back on the lap for more of that gentle, relentless tickling.

She was staring directly at my foot which was something I do when I tickle ... so I kind of felt I had stumbled into another fetish.

Eventually she stopped and I could sense she was effected. Her voice wears a little deeper and more sultry.

“I’ll let you have a rest” she said. She kept my foot on her lap for occasional tickles but we both knew we had crossed over into a sexual realm for both of us and it was now something we had to work with in the friendship.

But that’s ONE that comes to mind

Wow. That’s an interesting question. I’d say 40 minutes.

But while I was still kind of closeted about it I was absolutely sure this girl had a tickle fetish. We were work friends who started calling each other at night and just being goofy. Really nice chemistry and funny conversations. One day she said she liked my laugh and asked if I was ticklish.

“Yes...” I croaked ... “very...”. At this point I’m starting to feel the blood drain from my brain..

“I KNEW it!”, she cried. “WHERE?! What’s your worst spot?!”

I pushed all my chips in and said “Feet... definitely feet!” We had made plans for Netflix and movie that weekend and she said “Ok. So dinner Saturday is Japanese style so you are going to have to take off your shoes.”

Now I’m giggling so she keeps piling on...

“Don’t forget, no shoes or no dinner”

Well I’ll fast forward. Comes that night and we adjourn to the couch she takes my socked foot and starts stroking the sole. I’m giggling but covering my mouth. The sock is kind of a shield. She says, “This thing has to come off”.

And then I will never forget it. A single finger stroking my sole, up and down and me hysterical and sinking into the couch, fighting to keep my foot in her lap.

“This is great. I love it”, she purred.

I think the movie was Beetlejuice and I still get turned on when I see or hear Beetlejuice.

She tickled and tickled and when I would pull my foot away out of reflex and hide it under couch cushions she would tug it out and place it back on the lap for more of that gentle, relentless tickling.

She was staring directly at my foot which was something I do when I tickle ... so I kind of felt I had stumbled into another fetish.

Eventually she stopped and I could sense she was effected. Her voice wears a little deeper and more sultry.

“I’ll let you have a rest” she said. She kept my foot on her lap for occasional tickles but we both knew we had crossed over into a sexual realm for both of us and it was now something we had to work with in the friendship.

But that’s ONE that comes to mind

Oh man, please tell me this turned your friendship into something more!

Ugh. So sorry to hear that Milagros. :console:
She was so vanilla that she considered making love in the missionary position on a bed with a red light bulb in the bedside lamp to be kinky.:p
So it is not surprising that we did not last long together.

Yeah. We tried dating but both she and I were awkward sexually. Just didn’t work

But we would lunch at her apartment every day and someone would get tickled for 20 minutes or so..

So true.

Sometimes in tickle time 3 minutes can feel like 20 but, yeah for the most part they just think it’s cute or quirky or pointless. Lol

Yeah, as soon as the time frame enters double digits I think it means the vanilla isn't as vanilla as you thought they were.

That said, I don't know how long I've been tickled at the longest -- time loses all meaning in the frenzy -- but I can't imagine it was very long. Five minutes, maybe? Even ten seems unimaginable. I just don't think I could take it, and anyway any vanilla would surely either get bored or have pangs of compassion by that point.

I’m not really sure 🧐 A solid 10-15 minutes off and on at least. It was my ex fiancé, back when we had only been dating for a few months. He would often do it while I was sleeping and I’d be giggling hysterically. He thought it was funny.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back