• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling fetish but not kinky?

Ita24

TMF Regular
Maybe I'm misunderstanding the term, but I've always thought kinky meant you are into some of the stuff like bondage, some level of "torture", using sex toys etc.

By that definition, I've never considered myself kinky. I'm very gentle and sensual. I LOVE tickling! Turns me on like nothing else can. Like it in lots of different forms, just not the aggressive/torture/humiliation stuff. Although I can get into some humiliation stuff if it's between myself and a woman I'm romantically involved with and we're consensually roleplaying.

I personally hate the word "kinky". I have always viewed it as a word that vanillas use to sound interesting just because they found 50 Shades of Grey to be a little erotic. I don't like the term because everyone has a fetish that makes them extra horny. The only people I have ever known that called themselves "kinky" were total bores that thought light bondage was this crazy sexual experience.

You're not kinky for being aroused by tickling. You're just a person that has discovered what sexually arouses you.

I personally hate the word "kinky". I have always viewed it as a word that vanillas use to sound interesting just because they found 50 Shades of Grey to be a little erotic. I don't like the term because everyone has a fetish that makes them extra horny. The only people I have ever known that called themselves "kinky" were total bores that thought light bondage was this crazy sexual experience.

You're not kinky for being aroused by tickling. You're just a person that has discovered what sexually arouses you.

To be fair, it sounds like I'm in your boat then. I think I am vanilla and know for a fact I'm not kinky. That's why I was asking because I wasn't sure if I was defining it correctly.

The Fifty Shades of Grey comparison made me chuckle. I do agree with you though.

I prefer the term "kinky" because I don't feel like "fetish" describes my relationship with tickling. I also think "kinky" goes over better with vanilla folk than "fetish". I feel like they assume "fetish" means mental issues.

George Carlin talking about driving... Anyone going 5-10 mph slower than him was an idiot. “Get off the road you idiot”.
Anyone going 5-10 mph faster than him was a maniac. “Slow down your gonna kill someone maniac”.

By the same token, some people do not care to think of themselves as vanilla or kinky.
They prefer to think of people that are not as sexually diverse as vanillas, and people more diverse as kinky.

I prefer the term "kinky" because I don't feel like "fetish" describes my relationship with tickling. I also think "kinky" goes over better with vanilla folk than "fetish". I feel like they assume "fetish" means mental issues.

Same here; for me, the people I've known, "kinky" means you've got your quirks, but are williing to indulge theirs, and "fetish" means you'd rather do X than fuck.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back