• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH GIRLS: Kenzie's Soles and Toes Tickled in the Stocks - (WMV or MP4)

MikeTickler

TMF Expert
TICKLISH GIRLS: Kenzie's Soles and Toes Tickled in the Stocks - (WMV or MP4)

After doing many different tickling sessions with Kenzie over time, I have noticed that she usually has a really hard time taking it on her feet. Light tickling doesn't work when tickling her though, I always have to use very aggressive techniques. The massagers with baby oil are usually ideal for this, and the vibrating massager works great today. But I got particularly good results today when using a hairbrush on Kenzie's soles. It seemed like she would burst out into laughter every time I switched over to that hairbrush, especially toward the top of her feet. Kenzie's size 9 feet are completely helpless in my stocks for a full hour, as I tickle her oiled soles with my vibrating massager and a hairbrush. Her long toes aren't getting it any easier either, and she is toe tied in the stocks to keep her feet from kicking around. I tickle between her toes with an electric toothbrush, sometimes using the massager or hairbrush at the same time. Even though I never make it easy for her, Kenzie is always happy to let me have my way and tickle her.

TICKLISH GIRLS STUDIO:
www.Ticklish-Girls.com

Attachments

• Kenzies Soles and Toes Tickled in the Stocks - GIF.gif
    Kenzies Soles and Toes Tickled in the Stocks - GIF.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 259
  • Kenzies Soles and Toes Tickled in the Stocks - PREVIEW WMV.wmv
    2.2 MB · Views: 82
AMAZING!!! Love Kenzie... she is currently my favorite model right now. Love her big feet. I hope you eventually get her against the tickle wall with a vibrator soon. :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back