• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What The Heiress Wants PART TWO...(FM/FM, SEXUAL, Non-Con)

SoftSolesGuy

Here is the final part to my story What The Heiress Wants. Thanks to everyone that has given me such amazing feedback! I really appreciate it and I hope you enjoy this conclusion.

I highly recommend reading both parts together, I've included a link to the first part below. Enjoy!

PART ONE - http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?324130-What-The-Heiress-Wants-PART-ONE-(F-FM-SEXUAL)

WHAT THE HEIRESS WANTS: PART TWO

Mason was in his quarters, idling his time with his books. Mason was something of a solitary man, and it fit the line of work he had chosen. Why would anyone choose to be a butler? Well, the pay was good, he had to admit that, but there was something else. Mason always had a timid nature, never one to speak up or take charge of a situation. Some might look down on this trait, but Mason never really gave it much thought. Why be in charge? Why rock the boat? All you get are headaches and people looking to you for answers. He was quite happy with where he was.

That was until Heather's "pets" arrived. Mason had become accustomed to looking the other way and keep his mouth shut. Working for a man of such wealth and influence, he was privy to many things someone of his pay grade shouldn't be, but was good at blinding himself. This, however, was different. Whenever he tried to lose himself into his work or his books, he would inevitably become distracted with thoughts of the pour soles in Heather's dungeon, laughing and begging away with no say in the matter. It was an image that sent chills down his spine. Heather...the little girl he had a hand in raising was a sadistic menace. How could this be? Worse, it was Mason's job to make sure her "pets" were fed. His instructions were clear; noise cancelling headphones, no eye contact, just feeding, like animals in a zoo. It broke his heart. He did his best to remain silent, but this morning he could barely hide his contempt, a contempt that was soon goaded out by the evil princess below his feet, toiling away at her sick pleasures. He tried to focus on the next paragraph in his book when...the intercom came alive.

"Mason...come down here...I need you." was the instructions he heard. In all the time since Mr. Straton had built his daughter this perverted play land, she had never asked him down there while she was doing her sins. What was the reason for this summons? Was someone hurt? Did she take things too far and laugh one of them to death? Mason swallowed hard, but it did nothing to get rid of the lump in his throat as he walked to the wall and pressed the button.
"Yes, Miss Heather. I will be down right away." the servant obediently stated.

Heather waited patiently, eyeing up her prey as they drooped limply in their restraints. She took she a great pride in completely dominating them; body, mind, and spirit. Robert was still panting from the tickling he had just received by her young nails. On the other side of the room, Savannah had her eyes closed while she silently prayed. This made Heather chuckle. She couldn't believe her luck to find two incredibly sheltered, not to mention ticklish, people to make her tickle toys. She paced the room, silently menacing her two victims, waiting for her newest inspired idea to begin.

Before long, the door to the dungeon creeped open, and Mason dutifully stepped in, stopping halfway between the door and his employer's daughter before taking his stand "may I help you" pose. Mason took a moment to survey the room. No one looked dead. Drained, tortured, and unfortunate, but not seriously injured. Why was he here?

"You called, Miss Heather" Mason spoke, trying to downplay his apprehension at being asked to this wretched room.

"Yes, Mason...I did. Savannah, Robert...this is Mason. You probably recognize him, he's the one that's been feeding you the food I allow you to have. Mason...this is Robert and Savannah." Heather said as though she were introducing friends at a dinner party. Mason, of course, recognized the complete pomposity of the situation, but new his job.

"Please to meet you both." Mason said with all the forced courtesy his training had taught him.

"Mason...do you remember the talk we had at breakfast this morning?" Heather asked, clearly driving at something. Mason choked on his words as he recalled them.

"Yes, Miss Heather...I do." he replied.

"Please...tell Robert and Savannah your thoughts on what goes on down here." Heather requested, leaning up against the slanted table with Savannah tied to it. Mason once again felt his fear growing. He had been given permission, but spoke out of turn. As much as he hated what goes on down here, he hated the idea of losing his job even more. His job was all he had.

"I...I said that I think what you do down here is disgusting...immoral...inexcusable...and evil." Mason meekly answered.

"That's right! That's what you said! Thank you, Mason! Savannah...what was it you said earlier while I was forcing your ticklish husband to beg me to touch his cock? Was it 'be strong'? 'We will find a way out of this'?" Heather asked. Savannah just glared at this young, diabolical woman, too disgusted to speak. "No need to answer, we all heard you say it. Well, with the exception of Mason, of course. Now...aside from myself...Mason is the only person who knows that you two are down here and what do you know; Mason feels sorry for you both. Why, I'll bet standing here, looking at the two of you sweaty, ticklish piles of meat...he wishes he could untie you both, clean you up, and send you on your way. You'd like that, wouldn't you, Mason?" Heather asked, her tone of voice beginning to get just a bit harsher. Mason felt a cold sweat watching the girl who called all the shots orate.

"Yes...Miss Heather. That is exactly what I want to do." Mason said sternly.

"Yes! That's what you WANT to do! You WANT to save them from further torture by my fingers and brushes. You WANT to spare them the horrors I have in mind for the rest of their stay here. Yes...you want all those things. Mason...can you please tell our friends here your job description." Heather demanded, the gravel in her voice really kicking up. Mason was in shock at how horrified Heather was making him.

"My...my job. My job is to serve the Straton family. To carry out the wishes of Mr. Langford Straton to the letter. Cook, clean, and....watch over the house as well as...his daughter." Mason responded.

"And Mason...what were my daddy's instructions to you about...me?" she asked, toying with all three of them at once.

"My instructions are...to allow you to do whatever makes you happy." Mason begrudgingly admitted.

"That's...right. Whatever makes me happy. You see, Robert and Savannah...WANT is not a big part of Mason's life. His WANTS...mean nothing. So, as much as he may want to untie you both, take you out of here, and see me locked up in a mental hospital...it won't happen. Mason...is...powerless. That means, the only other person in the world that can help you...can't do a thing about it. The only possible chance either of you had of being saved...means nothing. Isn't that right...Mason?" Heather said, patting herself on the back for a speech well given. Mason felt disgust within himself. He hated it...but knew she was right.

"That's...correct, Miss Heather." he shamefully replied.

"Good. Maybe now you all understand who is in charge around here. You two are here for my fun and I intend to have more of it. Mason here...he's here to make me happy...but Mason...I'm not happy. I was very hurt by what you said at breakfast this morning. Such a shame that I may have to tell my daddy what you said to me. He'd have no problem throwing you out on the street and making sure you never got another job. Mason...beg me to forgive you." Heather said. Mason was filled with sadness, feeling like the most inept man that had ever lived. This little girl was in control...his fears of losing his job were surprisingly strong.

"Miss Heather...please forgive me." Mason said, holding back a whimper.

"ON YOUR KNEES, MASON!" Heather barked. Mason was in complete disillusionment, so weak and jelly legged. He allowed the last shred of his pride to drip down his throat as he fell to his knee, looking up at the young woman that was essentially his boss.

"Miss Heather...please...please forgive me. I won't speak out of turn again." Mason pleaded. Heather thought for a moment, enjoying the site of Mason in such a vulnerable spot.

"No...I'm not happy yet. You have to prove to me that you're willing to do anything to make me happy...just like daddy told you to. Mason...stand up...and tickle Robert's feet." Heather ordered. Robert, who had been watching in terror at the scene in front of him, suddenly felt his spine tense up. No...not more tickling...not on my feet, he thought. Mason looked behind him at the tied man, his big bare feet displayed helplessly in front of him. Mason had a hard enough time looking away while such things happened...being part of them was an abhorrent thought to him.

"Miss Heather...please...I-" Mason began.

"Tickle the fuck out of his fucking feet, or I swear to God, these two will NEVER be let go and I'll have my daddy toss you out in the cold! DO IT!" Heather screamed. Mason was speechless now. He had his orders...and the consequences of not following them well in mind. Mason rose to his feet, turning around to face Robert, who was looking at him with both fear and pity. Robert knew Mason was a victim, too. Mason mouthed the words 'I'm sorry' to Robert...as he began scribbling his fingers on his soft, manly soles.

"Haaahaaahahahahahaaaa!! Heheheheheeee nohohohohoohot myyyyy feeeheheheeeet!! Plehehehahahahasseee!! Dohohoohooon't doooo thihihihis to heheeeheeee meeeeheheeeeeee!! Hahahaaaaahaahahaaa!!" Robert exploded, his feet twitching with each movement of Mason's fingers. As ticklish as the rest of Robert was, his feet were his kryptonite. He recalls very vividly being tickled to tears by his older cousins growing up, which lead to a life long hatred of the act of tickling.

"That's good, Mason...work your fingers around his helpless, bare feet...make him laugh. It's you making him suffer now, Mason...their torment is on your fingers! Isn't it fun?" Heather teased breathlessly, watching a man being forced to tickle torture another man getting her extremely hot. Mason continued as he was told, trying his best to block out Robert's cries for relief. Savannah watched her husband squirm and laugh, feeling defeated that she could not help him...and that seemingly no one could.

"I beheheheheheeeg of yohohohooou sihihihirr!! Dohohooohohon't tihihihihckle myyyyy feeheheheeeet!! I cahahaaahahaan't taaaahahaaaake iiiiittt!! Heeee heheheee hAHAHAAAAA!!" Robert begged, hoping that the decent person inside Mason would rise up and do something to help them. Each ticklish minute that passed though made that hope grow smaller and smaller, however.

"No, no no! Mason...you have to tease him!" Heather snapped. Mason stopped tickling and turned his attention to Heather to answer her, Robert breathed a sigh of relief.

"I don't-..." Mason started.

"DID I SAY STOP?" Heather sharply asked. Mason sighed, nodded, and went back to tickling Robert's soles. His relief was all to brief as he was soon a giggly mess again.

"I don't know what you mean by 'tease him', Miss Heather." Mason continued as his fingers relentlessly dug Robert's laugh from his very soul.

"Ugh, Mason, you idiot! You're just as sheltered as these two! Here...like this!" Heather stated, turing her attention to Savannah's smooth feet. She began raking her long nails over them viciously, catching Savannah totally off guard.

"Noohohohohoooo!! Nahahahahahat agahahahain!! Pleheheheheheeeaase!! Yohohohoohoure kihihihihilling meeeehhehehee hahahahaaaaa!!" Savannah erupted. Each belly laugh forced out of her causing immense pain in her sides, her sexy feet on fire, feeling every pass of Heather's evil nails.

"Does that tickle, Savannah? Coochie coochie coooo! You're gonna laugh for me for soooo long. So, so long, you helpless bitch. Tickle tickle tickle! See, Mason...like that!" Heather instructed. Mason shivered at the idea of talking to another human being like that. He knew his place, however sadly it may be.

"Tickle...tickle...tickle. Coochie coochie coo. Are you...ticklish, Robert? I'm going to tickle your feet all day." Mason attempted. Heather laughed at Mason's monotone attempt at tickle teasing. Robert could barely hear him, as both he and his wife's strained laughter had gotten to an almost unthinkable decibel level.

"Ugh...just leave the teasing to me, you twit. That would kill my orgasm in a second. Delete that part from the video tonight." Heather demanded. Mason did not mind failing at this. Bad enough to be torturing another human being, but having to humiliate him further was beyond his comprehension.

"Very well, Miss Heather." the defeated servant said. He continued on Robert's feet. He felt them jerk and tense every time he moved his fingers, the sweat his spastic movements created getting smeared under his fingertips. Heather growled and refcoused all her attention back to Savannah's feet, who was in a frenzy of panic.

"I'M hahahe hehahahahaha I'm soohohohohoorry fohohohohor whahahahahat I've saahahahahaaid! I beheheheg yohohohohou!! I beheheheheeeg yohohhou m-m-meheheheerrrccccyy!!" Savannah belowed, her definace to her captor being entirly broken and reduced to panic pleas.

"Pleheheaaheheeaassee!! I cahahaaahahan't brehehehathe!! I'm dihihihiizzzyy!! Hahahehehehaaaaa!! I dohohoohohon't thihihihink I cahahahan laaaaugh muhuhuhch lohohohhonger!!" Robert exclaimed. He meant every word. He could feel his awareness and sanity beginning to slip. This was the first time he realized how truly hopeless he and his wife's situation was and it pushed his spirit down a deep. dark hole.

"Oh yes you can, tickle slut! You and your wifey can laugh more...and you WILL laugh more! In fact...I think the cute couple wants the brushies again!" Heather teased. This threat had the desired affect on her victims, as they both began to wiggle faster and shout through their streams of guffaws.

"NOHOHOHOOOO!! Pleheheheheeeasse!! Ahahahanythihihing buhuhut the BRUHUHHUHUHUSSH!!" Savannah begged, tears of despair dropping down her aching cheeks. Mason kept up his tickling of Robert. He tried his best to put his mind anywhere else that would allow him to not face the fact that he was breaking another man's spirit with his fingers. He couldn't help but notice how soft Robert's feet were. He must work a desk job, the butler thought to himself. No one who stands consistently could have such delicate soles.

"Oh yessss...the brushies, honey...brushy brushy brushies!!" Heather smiled, stopping her onslaught for a moment to walk to the table and retrieve the aforementioned tools. She grabbed two for herself and two for Mason. Savannah gasped for air, sobs preventing her from doing too much of it. Heather approached Mason, who looked to her to be in a trance while torturing Robert. "Enjoying yourself, Mason?" Heather asked. Mason was snapped out of his attempts to distract himself.

"I...am doing as instructed, Miss Heather," Mason answered flatly.

"Good! Now...take these two brushes and rake the bristles up and down his feet." Heather instructed. Mason had to stop himself from reacting the way he wanted to. He had never dreamed of such a terrible way to tickle someone. It would have to be unbearable! Silently and with his poker face on, Mason took the brushes from Heather, staring at them the way a soldier looks at the weapon they are about to kill with. Heather was very tuned in to how others reacted, and she could tell this made Mason very uncomfortable. She didn't care though...she just smiled, reveling in the misery that was rampant for everyone in the room but her. "Oh, 'Annah'...?" Heather chirped, spinning around with her two brushes in hand.

"No! Oh, please!! You're human in there somewhere, please!! Don't do this!!" Savannah pleaded, true terror in her eyes. Heather sauntered over to her prey, trying to look as coy as possible.

"Coochie coochie coo....coochie coochie coo...coochie coochie coo..." Heather repeated like the chant of a Monk. She slowly made her way to Savannah.

"Please...please, God...protect me...save me..." Savannah prayed.

"Coochie coochie coo...coochie coochie coo..." Heather continued, stopping right when she got close enough to look in Savannah's eyes. "I'm your God now...you pray to ME!" Heather screamed, taking only a fraction of second before unleashing the brushes on Savannah's tired soles. No matter how much they had been tickled, the brushes got the same, violent reaction out of her every single time.

"HEEEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!! I'M HAHAHAHAHAAAA GOHOHOHOING TO DIHIHHIHHIEEE!! HAAAHAHAAAA!! STOHOHOOOHOOP!!" she squealed. She tried not to beg any further, wanting there to be fewer reasons for this evil bitch to open her mouth.

"Awwwwww, reeeallly? Guess it was nice knowing you...you'll die with the BIGGEST smile on your face! Tickle tickle tickle!!" Heather dementedly teased. In truth, she knew Savannah would not die, but keeping that thought in her turned her twisted mind on something fierce. Heather looked over to Mason, who was watching what she was doing instead of what she told him to do. "MASON! Torture his feet!!" she commanded. Mason looked from the brush and up to Robert's eyes. Robert stared back at his unwilling tormentor, listening to his beautiful wife beg for her life amidst terrible laughing fits.

"You don't have to do this...you can stop this...please." Robert said softly to Mason. A flash of heroism came over Mason. He imagined himself knocking out Heather, untying the couple, and calling the police. Alas...it was only a flash.

"I...I'm so...so sorry, sir." Mason glumly stated. Robert sulked for one moment before he felt the maddening sensation of hundreds of plastic bristles, gliding in unison against the soles of his feet.

"BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! OHHOHOHOOOO NOHOHOHOOO!! IT'S TOHOHOOOO MUHUHUHUUUCH!! I CAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAN'T HAHAHAAAAAAA!!!" the poor, strapping man wailed as Mason experience brush tickling for the first time. The butler retreated to his safe space, the room in his head where he was not doing this. Heather smirked at finally hearing the sounds of Robert suffering the same fate as his wife. Savannah was in a state of constant hysteria.

"Oh, Savannah? Want a break? It comes with a price, but do you want a break? Beg your new God for a break..." Heather toyed. All Savannah could really make out was the word "break". She knew it would not be total relief, but any moment where she wasn't laughing looked like a glass of water in the desert to her.

"BREEHEHEEAAAKK!! PLEHEHEAASE GOHOHOHOD BREEEHEHEEEAAAK!!!" she bellowed. Heather stopped, true to her word surprisingly. She stood up and cradled Savannah's head, mock comforting her.

"Oh, there there. There, there poor baby. It's okay...Heather is here now. You'll get your break. After all...I need to make sure you're nice and ready for the next part." Heather said, her demeanor changing to a very dark one with that last sentence. Savannah looked across the room and saw her husband flailing in his restraints, cackling as Mason spread the brush on every inch of his feet.

"MAHAHAHAHASOON I BEEHEHEHEEG YOHOHOHOOOU!! I'M SOHOHOHOOOO TIHIHIHICKLIISSSHH!! DOHOHOHOHOHON'T MAHAHAHAHAKE MEEEE CRYYYHYHYHYYY!!" Robert shrieked. Mason was not doing a very good job of ignoring the man's cries. How could you? They were so loud it's a wonder they didn't burst right through the sound proof walls.

"Ohhhh, Mason! You must be doing a good job. Big, strong man is gonna cryyyy. Make him, cry, Mason. Make him beg for his mommy!" Heather squealed with sadistic delight. She made her way back over to the table to grab a few things. "As for you, Savannah...since I'm your new God...God now says it's okay to CUM!" the evil heiress shouted. She pulled out a bag and from inside, showed Savannah a large wand vibrator. The poor wife's eyes got huge! She couldn't! She had been saving this for Robert! They both had!

"No! No, you whore!! You will not take that from me!!" Savannah protested. For Savannah, this was a matter of faith. She felt every defiant urge she ever had come back. Heather walked over to her tied plaything and began using duct tape to strap the head of the wand to Savannah's exposed clitoris.

"Mmmmm I figured you would say things like that. Guess I haven't totally broken your spirit. You're very strong...but God is stronger. I have ways...." Heather said. Once the vibrator was in place, she reached back into the bag. "I'll bet you thought the tickling was over, didn't you? Well...it's not. Actually...it's about to get a whole lot worse." Heather threatened. From the bag she pulled out a red ball gag and waved it in front of Heather.

"Oh, no!! Please!! I won't say another word!! Don't do this, I won't be able to breathe!!!" Savannah moaned. Heather put her hand over Savannah's mouth and began wrapping the gag around her.

"You wanted a break...AND you called me a whore. This is what you get. You'll be desperate for that orgasm by the time I'm finished with you...IF you last, that is hahaha!" Heather evily laughed. No further words were said from Savannah as the gag was placed in her mouth and tied off. Meanwhile, Robert had made good on his words from minutes ago and now could not stop the stream of tears from leaking out of his eyes. Mason did not look. He couldn't.

"HAHAHAHAAAAAA!! I'LL DOOOHOHOHOO AHAHAHANYTHIHIHING!! YOHOHOHOHOU WIHIHIHIHN!!! I'M BROHOHOHOKEN!! PLEEEHEHEHEHEASE!!" Robert whined, reduced to a shell of the man he was when he walked in the door. Heather grabbed her brushes once again and started to torment Savannah's helpless feet. This time, when she exploded, it was muffled. Same energy, same horrid feeling of endless tickles...but she could not let out all of her air, nor could she get it all back in.

"MMMMMMPHPHAAMAPHAAHA!!!!! MMMMPPHMMMEEHEMPH!!! MMMMMMPH!!!!!" were the only sounds to escape her gyrating body. Heather laughed at Savanna's new predicament.

"Does it tickle? Can you breathe? What's that? I can't hear you...better speak up!" she teased, raking the brush even faster. Savannah could feel herself getting light headed, her nose having to do all the work that her mouth could not. Heather started to squirm herself, the suffering she was inflicting getting her immensely hot as she let it continue.

"MMMMMMPHHH!!! MMMMMPHAHAPAHHAA!!!" Savannah cried. This was indeed the worst one of all. Her desperation was only doubled by the thought that she might be actually tickled to death. Her movements became less and less, but the tickles did not. Robert would feel tremendous agony at watching this, if he could do anything but laugh hysterically through clenched eyes as Mason did as he was told.

"HAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHA!!! MOHOHOHOHOOOMMYY!!! IS THAHAHAT HAHAHAHAHAH WHAHAHAHAT YOHOHOHOHOU WAHAHAHAANT?!? HEEEHEEHEHEHAHAHA MOHOHOHOHOOMMY HEHEHEHEEELPP!!" the man pleaded. In Robert's mind, all hope was lost. He didn't care what else happened, he just wanted the tickling to end. Heather could hear Robert beg for his mommy now and it only exacerbated the arousal she was feeling. Heather knew what she was doing to Savannah could not last long. If she let it, there was a true danger that she would pass out or worse. Heather was a monster, to be certain, but she was not that kind of monster. She slowly eased her assault on the sexy feet in front of her, down to just a few strokes before finally ceasing. Robert's laughter did not stop, it was the soundtrack everyone was now growing used to. Heather got up to her feet and grasped Savannah's chin. So weak, she could barely even keep her head up.

"Now...do you want more of that...or would you like me to turn on the vibrator?" Heather asked. No choice being good, but at least the vibrator would not kill her physically. Savannah softly nodded, clearly indicating that she'd rather be forced to give up what she had waited to long for rather than be tickled another second. "Good girl. Mason...stop." Heather ordered. Mason was relieved that he could finally stop torturing this poor soul. He was completely exhausted.

"Thank you, Miss Heather. May I resume my regular duties now?" Mason asked.

"Your what? Your "regular duties"? Mason...I decide what your regular duties are...so no. You may not leave. There's still one more thing I need you to do." she said. All eyes were on her now as the room awaited the next twisted phase. "Mason...these two have not orgasmed in years! They were saving themselves for one another. How sweet. Unfortunately, in order for me to really cum tonight...they're going to have to as well. Don't worry, Mason...I won't make you touch Robert like that...that would do nothing for me. However...I have a hunch that Robert is so pent up and soooo broken that...his cock will get hard for just about anything right now. We're going to test that. Mason...get on your knees and kiss Robert's feet." Heather ordered. Now this was going from immoral to downright humiliating. Mason was in total shock that he could be ordered to carry out such an act. That voice inside of him telling him to rebel grew a little bit louder. He stared blankly at Heather as she waited. "Mason...unless you want to be my helper on every single one of these adventures of mine...you'll do exactly as I say and do it NOW!" Heather barked. Mason knew he was trapped. His job was on the line as well as the prospect of being forced to tickle more people like he had Robert. Without a word, Mason dropped to his knees and began to kiss Robert's bare feet. Robert's feet reacted, toes spreading wide as he felt the man's lips.

"Ohhhhh! Hehee! Oh gohogosh!! Ohhhhh!!" Robert said, letting out giggles along with helpless moans. His feet were so sensitive that any touch to them would do this to him.

"Like you mean it, Mason! Open your mouth and let your tongue do some work. I think this good, Christian man likes a guy's mouth on his feet. Are you watching, Savannah?" Heather asked. Savannah looked on at Robert's feet being worshiped. She was at least thankful he was not in the throws of horror anymore, at least not the type he had just been in. "Gooood...now watch very carefully, my dear..." Heather instructed, walking to Savannah and turning the vibrator on. Heather put it on high right away, wasting no time. The sensation made Savannah jump and come alive once again. She had never felt this kind of stimulation before. "I'm going to leave your gag in...wouldn't want your mouth ruining this moment. The only mouth that matters right now is Mason's hahaha!" Heather said. Savannah started to squirm and moan into her gag, no choice in that matter.

"Mmmmmmphhh!! Mmmmmpphhhoo! Mmmmmmm!!" she moaned. Heather began to lick circles around Savannah's nipples, which sent new sensations to her brain. This was also something she had never had before.

"Mmmmm just look at all this same sex action going on! Bet you Bible thumpers are LOVING this, aren't you? Come on, Robby boy...get hard for Mason's mouth. You know you want to." Heather teased. Robert was unsure of what was happening to him. He was not gay...at least not that he ever thought. However, the sensation of someone's mouth on his raw, sensitive feet was signaling his cock. It slowly but surely began to grow. Mason was now french kissing the man's tied feet. He decided the faster this was all over, the faster he could come to terms with it. He continued, doing his best to give Heather exactly what she wanted. Savannah arched her back and let out a long, silenced by rubber moan. "Mmmmm such a good little slut you are! You're gonna cum to your husband getting his feet worshiped by another man. Yes you are! Yes you are!" Heather taunted. Savannah heard her, but had no ability to respond. Her body was being overtaken by these pulsating feelings growing inside of her. She felt used, but her body was in charge now. Heather stopped licking Savannah's nipples, getting right up to her ear. "By the way...that first orgasm of Robert's...it still belongs to me, honey. You sit back and enjoy." she whispered. Savannah wanted to fight it, but she came to this place with the full intention of consummating a marriage. Her body was prepared for it and was now being forced to jump the gun. Heather made her way over to Robert, who was giggling and moaning.

"Hehehe!! Ohhhhh, please!! Nohoht lihihke thiis!! Ohhhhhh God...pleehease haha!" Robert begged. Heather winked at her helpless man toy and grasped his cock in her hand.

"Oh yes...exactly like this. How forbidden this must all be for you...another woman touching your big cock...a MAN licking your feet...so many things that you never thought you'd have. Now you do, though...and I want you to tell Savannah you like it." Heather breathlessly said as she began to pump Robert's hardening cock. It didn't take long before it was in the raging hard state it had been earlier.

"Ohhhhhhhh!! No no no, I can't! Savannah, I'm sorry! Ohhhh!" Robert moaned.

"She's in her own little world right now, big boy. Tell her you love it...or it's right back to tickle torture for both of you." Heather said. Robert moaned out again as Mason's tongue glided all over his soles. Savannah watched her husband moan, doing the same herself.

"Ohhhhhhh! i liiiike it!! Oh God...I liiike it ohhhhhh!" Robert admitted. Robert was unsure if it was untrue or not. He could not deny the pleasure that both of his tormentors were making him feel.

"Mmmmmm very good. You're getting so hard for us, Robert. I can only imagine how much thick, juicy cum is waiting inside of you. You're going to give it all...to me." Heather informed him. Suddenly, Heather bent down and slid her mouth around Robert's stiff cock. He let out a large gasp, soon followed by more giggling as Mason continued.

"Ohhhhhohohoo!! Ohhhhhh Gohohohod!! Feeheheeels gooohohood!! Yoohohohou cahahahaaan't!! I cahahahaaan't!" Robert pleaded.

"Oh, but you will. Cum for me, Robert. Cum hard, tickle slut!" Heather said, momentarily taking her mouth off only to go back at it once again. Savannah looked like she was being electrocuted. Hey body was tensing over and over again, going from limp to taught almost in sequence. She was moaning and drooling out of her gag, the vibrator forcing pleasure out of her. Heather took her mouth off once again and started to jerk Robert's cock rapidly.

"That's it, tickle boy! Just like that! Give all your cum to Heather! Give me your cum while your wife gets vibe fucked! Cum or you'll get more tickles! You'll really scream for mommy then! Cum, tickle slut, cum!!" Heather repeatedly demanded. Robert felt his body giving in more and more, the feeling of Mason on his feet driving him insane along with Heather's expert handjob. Savannah was practically fucking the vibrator on the other side of the room, her instincts fully taking over as she began to desire her orgasm. The couple moaned and wiggled together, close yet far.

"Ohhhhohohoo yeheheheess!! I'm goohohohing to cuhuhuum!! God hehehelp meeee I wahahahant to cuhuhum!!" Robert exclaimed, also now allowing the sins of the flesh to rule him. Heather watched as Mason slobbered all over his feet and she could feels every sticky ounce of Robert's precum dripping out. They were both close.

"MMMMMMPHHHH!!! OOOOOMMMMMPHHHHOOOHHHH!!!!" came the sound from Savannah has her legs buckled and her pussy began erupting. Amazingly, Savannah was among the women who could physically gush during an orgasm. Her squirt began mildly until it started to really go, like someone turning a faucet off and on again, each new spurt sending chills and pleasure through her.

"Mmmmmmmm look at that, Robby boy!! 'Annah' is a squirter, mmmmmm!! Squirt with her, tickle slut! Do it! Squirt! Squirt!!" Heather insisted. Robert could no longer hold it in, nor at this point did he want to.

"Ohhhhhhhhohohohoo!! OHHHHH GOOHOHOHOD YEHEHEHEESSSSS!!" Robert shouted as a long burst of cum shot out from the head of his cock. It shot to almost Heather's eye level. Then another...and another. For what felt like a solid minute, Robert's cock produced gob after gob of backed up semen.

"Mmmmmm good boy!! Goooood boy!! Cum for Heather!! Give me all of it!! Mmmmmmm!!" Heather moaned. She loved the sight of a big cock uncontrollably turning into a geyser. Savannah's orgasm began to subside, the vibrations still sending shocks through her, but now ones of ultra sensitivity. Robert's also began to die off, Mason still kissing his big bare feet. Heather felt very satisfied with the mess she had just made of everyone. Mason heard the noise die down and stopped his worshiping. Standing to his feet.

"Please, Miss Heather...may I go now?" Mason asked. Heather looked over her two pets, each drained and exhausted like they had never experienced before.

"Yes, Mason. You just remember...you're part of this now. If you ever think of stopping my fun...remember what I am capable of. Run along now. Edit the video. Have it ready for me before bed." Heather ordered. Mason could not deal with all of his feelings right now, he wanted to do that alone. He was just glad that his and the couple's suffering was done for the day.

"Thank you, Miss Heather." Mason said, making his quick exit and going to do his task.

"As for you two..." Heather said as she clicked off Savannah's vibrator, sending her into a hanging heap in her device. "Rest up. Mason will be by with food later. You have another long day ahead of you tomorrow...trust me...a very long day hahaha!" Heather cackled, turning on her bare toes and moving to the door. She stopped to take one last look at the worn out toys she had just played with. She smiled...and closed the door.

That night, the TV in Heather's room flickered late into the midnight hour. It had been quite a long day for Heather. She felt very accomplished. She had not only given her pets another day's worth of suffering, but she also asserted herself over Mason. It really did hurt this morning, what he had said. In the past, when Heather was just a little girl, Mason was often the central authority figure. She had grown to respect him. Lately, however, she had felt that his only mission was to ruin her fun and that he was ultimately out to get her. Well, she showed him.

Heather watched the TV screen as images from that day's session played. As he had done before, Mason edited the footage that the secret cameras in the dungeon had shot into a 3 hour mini movie. Heather could not imagine getting this much pleasure out of anything else. She touched herself with orgasmic intent for the fourth time during this evening's movie.

"Mmmmmmm yessss....you did such a gooood job today! Mmmmm you own ALL of them, baby! They are yours!" she muttered to herself as her fingers moved in deep circles around her clit. On the bed, legs wide open, the images of a tortured couple and an emasculated butler on screen for her arousal. "Mmmmmmm fuuuuck yessss!! You can do anything you want!! They can't stop you!! No one can! Ohhhhh mmmmm!! Ohhhhh fuuuuck!!!" Heather moaned, nearing another earth shattering release. Her passionate noises were reaching a fever pitch....when there was a sudden knock on the door.

*BANG BANG BANG*

"Ugh!! Mason, this better be good or else!!" she screamed. The door slowly creaked open and it became very clear, very soon that it was not Mason. The well pressed suit, the hat, the alligator boots...this was the real man in Heather's laugh. Quickly, she scrambled to pause the video and throw the covers over herself.

"Daddy! What are you doing home?" Heather asked, mildly embarrassed but stopping out of respect.

"I got home a couple hours ago, the conference ended early. I was going to wait to the morning to surprise you, but...I had to come talk to you." Mr. Straton said as gently as he could muster.

"Well, I'm happy to see you! What did you want to talk to me about?" she inquired in her best innocent voice. Still daddy's little girl, her tone with him never changed. Another form of manipulation.

"I had a talk with Mason when I got home, sugar." the stocky man answered. Heather felt her blood run cold. Not out of fear, but out of anger.

"Oh? What about?" Heather said with feigned uncertainty.

"Well...he wouldn't tell me everything that happened here today, but...he looked like he's been shaken up quite a bit. He told me honestly how he feels about those two people we've been keeping in your special room and I promised him I'd come have a talk with you. Heather, baby...don't you think it's time you let those people go?" Mr. Straton said, one hand on his daughter's shoulder. Heather was doing all she could to keep her rage down. She knew this was the one man she could not control, so she kept a lid on it.

"But, daddy...I have fun with them...and I'm not hurting them...you know that." Heather pouted, keeping up her innocent facade.

"I know, baby, but...it's been two years. I'm sure their families miss them very much, hell they probably think they're dead by now. I know you aren't hurting them, but it's also taking up so much of your time and Mason's time. Every couple of days, having to go through the same routine. Isn't it at least time to find some new toys to play with?" Mr. Straton asked. Heather wanted to cry at the mere idea of being questioned.

"You always say you like to see me happy...well they make me happy. What I do to them makes me happy, daddy. They always give the best reactions and I love the game we've been playing. When I find what I like...I want to keep it." Heather explained, sincerely hoping her father would understand. Mr. Straton sighed.

"I do like to see you happy, honey. You're my sugarbear and you always will be. All I want you to do right now is think about it. Hell, maybe we can hire you some people who'd be willing to-..."

"It wouldn't be the same, daddy!!" Heather shouted before her dad could finish his thought. Mr. Straton froze, staring at his daughter like a dog that had just misbehaved.

"I know you feel passionate about this, darling...but I'm your father. You ever raise your voice like that to me again and I'll brick up that room faster than you can say Happy Birthday. You understand me?" Mr. Straton stated. The real boss was around, and Heather knew it.

"Yes, Daddy...I'm sorry...I just....I just...." Heather began crying. She let the tears flow as Mr. Straton's body language went from stern to understanding, sitting down on the bed and putting his arm over his baby girl. "It's the one thing that makes me happy, and...I promise they won't be hurt, like you told me when I got them and...oh, Daddy! Please...I'm sorry. I promise...I'll let them go soon. Just give me a few more rounds with them!! I've grown attached to them...they're my pets." she whined. She collapsed in a heap of tears in her daddy's arms. Mr. Straton hugged back. He owned a little chunk of the world...but there was nothing he could do when those blue eyes began to water.

"Shhh shhh, it's okay, honey. I know you like them. You can keep them for a little while longer. Just so long as you promise me two things." Mr. Straton said.

"What are they, daddy?" Heather asked.

"You promise that you won't ever hurt them...and that they won't remember a thing about this when you're done with them. You promised that when I let you have them for your birthday, and I want to make sure you're gonna stick to that." the man said. Heather softly wept, but inside...she was smiling. She knew she had her way and she knew she could get it again down the road, as well. She did, however, agree to her father's terms. They would not be hurt and they would not remember a thing. She just never promised when it would be.

"Okay, daddy...I promise." Heather agreed.

"That's my girl. I have to leave early in the morning again, so I'll be gone before you wake up. Oh, and one more thing...be nice to Mason. He's a good man." Mr. Straton said. He kissed he daughter on the cheek before getting up and leaving her to her activities. Heather was in knots...and knew that Mason's part in the torment of these two church goers had now just begun. She got wet just thinking about all the things she could make him do. A click of the remote, and Heather was back in paradise.

For the past two years, Mason had the same routine he had to complete every three days. The Henry's would be tortured and played with by Miss Heather, each day a new video being made, and on the third day it was time for the reset. It was quite an involved process, but Mason had become used to it.
The first step was giving the Henry's their last meal for that round. Typically something quick and fast. This meal, much like the first one they had in the home and the subsequent "first meals" they had had there, was drugged. This meal, however, had something else in it. Mr. Straton had his fingers in a lot of different industries and had access to things most people would not believe could exist. For instance, a drug that was designed to numb the prefrontal cortex of the brain. Such a drug had the ability to completely wipe out short term memories. It had been tested prior to getting into the hands of the Straton family...three days was the threshold. Once they Henry's had consumed their food in a room filled with deep silence and shame, they would go under. Step two of the process was to redress them. The clothes that they remembered wearing the day they first arrived, two years ago. It used to take much longer but after this long, Mason had a system down. Soon the happy couple, who believed they had only been married for two months, were dressed and ready to be put back in their car, which contained all of the bags that they had originally brought with them.

Their car sat in a ditch just outside of the property, deep in an embankment. All the gas had been burned off by Mason when Miss Heather first had this idea. Two years ago, after the couple had first arrived, she did not want to let them go. As she had told her father, she was quite attached to them. They were hers...in an odd, dark way, she loved them. That was when Mr. Straton remembered the memory drug he had been given by a big pharma friend of his. It was an attempt by that company to create a powerful pain killer that could be used for soldiers. What they found was that the ones who had taken it had no memories of their recent exploits. Having no practical use, it was given to Mr. Straton as something of a gag gift. Mr. Straton had to pull quite a few strings to get another supply of it after the first 6 months.

After each 3 day round, the couple were fed, had all memory of the events that took place erased, redressed, and driven to their broken down vehicle. In the morning they would wake up with no idea how they had gotten there, no way to leave, and no way to contact anyone. The only option they would have would be the giant mansion they had come to stay in. Mason had greeted them at the door for the first time almost 250 times. It was a vicious cycle.

That night, Mason piled the unfortunate pets into the family's car for their drive back to the scene of the "accident". A trip Mason had made many times, but this time it was with a profound sorrow he had never experienced before.

As he carried them over to the car to buckle them in to their seats, he flashed back to the things he had been made to do that day. Mason always justified these actions as just another part of his job. After all, when these two were let go, they would not remember what had happened to them. At the very least, they would not have any deep psychological scars. All that seemed like the mutterings of a fool now. Mason had tickled and worshiped a man's feet without his consent for almost a full hour, making him beg and cry. He continued no matter how much he protested...because at was his job. Mason finished placing the couple in their starting position. Soon they would awake and began this twisted game anew. He stared at them and imagined what kind of lives these two could have had over the last two years if they hadn't picked the wrong place to stay in for their honeymoon. He stood over the broken down car like he was standing over a fresh grave. Mason said a silent prayer on the side of the lonely road that lead to Straton Manor.

The next morning, Mason was ready for the Henry's. They would soon be groggily making their way up the long walk to the door to say they had arrived. Mason was feeling very ill on this day. This was never something he looked forward to and today was probably going to be the most difficult one of all. On the dining room table sat another half-eaten breakfast of Heather's. He looked at it with dread. Mason tried to busy himself while awaiting the inevitable, but sooner than he ever liked, the doorbell rang.
Mason walked to the door. Behind it were the Henry's, looking like they had been in a bit of a situation, but still happy as clams to be on their honeymoon. Mason could barely look them in the eyes.

"Hi! You must be Mason! We're the Henry's! I'm Robert and this is my wife Savannah! We answered the ad online." Robert said with excitement.

"Of course. Pleasure to meet you. I'm Mason." the butler answered.

"We're terribly sorry, but we must have veered off the road last night and ended up in a ditch about half a mile up the road. Not sure how it happened but we're safe. All of our bags are up there though." Savannah added. Mason looked at them, as he had almost 250 times before...and was ready.

"You must leave here." Mason said firmly.

"Excuse me?" Robert pardoned.

"I said you have to leave here...now."

"Sir, we paid for..." Robert began.

"I know what you paid for but trust me...you musn't stay here. I'm sorry...but I have reasons for this that I cannot explain to you, nor that you would ever believe if I tried. Here..." Mason said as he handed them an envelope. Inside was $5000 in cash and a cell phone. "That's close to what you paid. Use it and the phone to get yourselves out of here." Mason pleaded.

"Sir, this is unaccept-" Robert started in once again.

"If you stay on this property you for one more minute you will regret it. This is not a threat...this is a statement of fact and I wish I could make you understand. Once you leave you'll realize a truth that might help, but...I can't put the burden of the entire truth on you. I'm asking you to please....leave. I'm sorry...for everything." Mason said with sorrow. Sensing that there was something eerie in the man's voice, the Henry's looked at the money and the phone they had just been given. Something was off...but they wanted no part of knowing what.

"I...I guess...we'll be going." Robert said. With that, Robert put his arm around his bride. They both turned around and made their way up the walkway. Mason watched after them, making sure that they were off the property before closing the door.

In Mr. Straton's study, Mason placed his carefully worded letter of resignation face up on the desk. From there, he went to his quarters to make sure he had not forgotten anything in the bag he had packed after getting home from putting the Henry's in their car. All of his personal items, along with copies of every video Heather had him make. If he was going to be clear of this place forever, he knew he would need leverage, and made this quite clear in his letter. All packed up and ready to go, Mason had just one more thing to do before he left.

Down in the dungeon, Heather laid unconscious, strapped to the same slanted table that had housed Savannah on a daily basis for so long. The room was quiet, a silence only broken by the sounds of Heather coming to. She was unsure of where she was at first...her mind was very foggy. The last thing she remembered was eating breakfast with Mason.

"You are in for it, you bastard! I'm gonna make you torture both of them this time! For hours!! You'll lick his feet, you'll suck his dick!! You'll do whatever I say because we own you!! You got that?!?!" were the last words she remembered speaking to her butler.

Now, as her eyes began to focus and she tried to move, she realized her situation. She saw the wide open dungeon in front of her. Her arms stretched above her head, her feet clamped tight to prevent her from sliding. This can't be right! These are my toys, she thought to herself.

"What the...? Get me out of here!! Hello!! Hello!!!!" Heather screamed. Her scream was soon cut off...by the familiar orchestra music being played through the speakers. Her eyes widened, darting them to the speaker. She began to panic. This wasn't happening...this wasn't happening...

The sound of the heavy metal door latch being turned clanged throughout the room. Heather looked in total fear at it, watching as it slowly opened....revealing the silhouette of Mason. She looked at him with fear...as the realization of what was going on hit her like a medicine ball.

"Good morning again....Heather."

THE END

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back