• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you prefer long stories to be serialised?

Do you prefer long stories to be serialised?

• I like long stories –*take me from beginning to end!

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • I prefer long stories to be serialised

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • I like both

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Other (please reply with your thoughts!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TamiraK

TMF Poster
Hello story fans! :hello:

If you've read any of my stories, you may be aware that I like to take my time to create an atmosphere, introduce characters and build tension for any impending "action".

This leads to some of my stories being over 13,000 words long. When I post these, I picture a reader settling down to read and luxuriate in the story rather than seeking a "quickie". And my next story looks to be the longest yet!

For my personal preference, I've never been much of a fan of the cliff-hanger technique because, as a reader, I like to read from beginning to end. Even in my Cult of Tickle Assassins series I like to finish each episode satisfactorily rather than making you wait for the climax.

However, with so many serialised stories on here, I'm interested to learn what the preference is for most readers, so I've made this poll.

As ever, if I've missed any options for what you like, please do let me know! :)

Best,

Tamira :typerhappy:

I very much prefer full stories even if they are very long. There is no break in the flow and I find that much more enjoyable

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I prefer sitting down to read one long story. If it’s broken up, I typically don’t read the rest. I just like a well told story, build and climax. Just my preference.

My personal preference is multiple chapters. Fans of my work know I write many many chapters for series. I can see why people want to read a long story, but there are others for quick ones. But writing episodes I think you can really develop characters over time. When I look back on my series, "The Ticklish Nerd", the characters are very developed and distinct personalities. That can be accomplished over multiple chapters, much like a TV show.

For an erotic story, I would generally consider each "erotic incident" mappable to one section. If a story has three erotically significant moments or encounters, it might be well-suited to three chapters. (A reader might particularly love chapter two and more easily return to that.) If it's just one significant incident with critical introductory material, maybe just one section.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back