• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Laughter Club - full story (ffm/ffff, non con, sexual)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Scott woke up and checked his phone, it was 1am and his girlfriend had not returned home from her night out.

‘Where on earth is she’ he thought. Concerned he tried to ring her but it went straight through to her answer machine.

He logged on to his ‘find my friends’ app. Her last location check in was 4 hours ago at a club the other side of town. He tried to ring her again but nothing.

This was most unlike Amy, she was not a big drinker and was always the one who wanted to come home early to get a good night’s sleep.

He googled the venue address, ‘The Laughter Club’ website popped up. Clicking on it he saw a retro website, not offering too much information. It looked like a shady 90’s private club. He tried to research the club with very little success, no reviews of the place and only a few check ins logged.

She had gone out with her friend from University, Jess. Scott never really liked Jess, in the few years he had known Amy, he always suspected that Jess had a thing for her. She was always flirting with his girlfriend, playfully tickling her sides whenever she could. Amy on the other hand saw it nothing more than friendly banter.

Reluctantly his worry had gotten the best of him and tried to contact Jess, no answer. Her phone went straight to voicemail as well. He stared at his phone, hoping that one of them would get in contact soon but the minutes ticked by, neither his girlfriend or Jess appearing as active on any social media.

He couldn’t take it anymore, he knew something was wrong and no doubt Jess was behind it. Climbing out of bed he slipped last night’s t-shirt on over his tanned and toned stomach, he picked his shorts up from the floor before sliding them over his bare man hood and bum. He grabbed his car keys off the side table before heading to the front door, slipping his soft size 10 feet into his sliders and picking up his grey hoodie from the coat hook. He hurried to his car before setting the navigation up for the club, growing more and more concerned about the whereabouts of his girlfriend.

Following his sat nav, he drove down a quiet road, barely a building in sight. As he approached the bottom of the road, he could see the faint glow of red lights in between the trees. He pulled up outside a dimly lit building, red flashing lights displaying ‘The Laughter Club’ lit up the small car park. Looking around he noticed an array of expensive cars, scattered across the car park. He left his old car at the back of the carpark and walked past the other cars, admiring them.

‘This place must be super exclusive’ he thought as he approached the buildings large metal doors. Checking his surroundings, he could hear the faint music being played inside. He pushed it but it was locked. He tried knocking but there appeared to be no answer, looking to his right, he noticed a buzzer, pressing the ‘call’ button.

‘BRRIINNGGGGGG’ the buzzer rang.

“Password?” a male voice asked through the speaker.

“Hi, I’m looking for my girlfriend” Scott said nervously.

“Sorry, this is a private club” the voice said before the line went dead.

Annoyed, Scott pressed the buzzer again. ‘BRRIINNGGGGGG’.

“Can I help you?” the voice said in a stern, abrupt tone.

“My girlfriend has not come home, she came here a few hours ago and I cannot get in touch with her” Scott said.

“Look, we are busy, she might be inside” the voice said.

“Her name is Amy, blonde hair, 5ft 2, glasses, wearing a pink, flowery dress” he said.

“Hold on” the voice said with a sigh.

Minutes passed before, ‘BUZZZZZZZZZZ’ the door buzzed and Scott pushed it open to reveal a dimly lit corridor, red velvet curtains everywhere and photos of the cities rich and famous, scattered across the walls.

He slowly walked down the corridor to a desk at the end. A tall, muscular man stood up from the desk, staring Scott up and down. “You can’t come in here dressed like that” the man said with his eye brows raised, judging Scott’s appearance.

“Umm, I’m looking for my girlfriend” Scott asked nervously.

“Ah, the cute blonde” the man responded. Scott nodded and rolled his eyes. “I’m afraid that she’s a little tied up at the moment” the man responded.

“Well, can you let her know that I am here? My name is Scott” he responded, growing annoyed at his girlfriend.

“No” the man rudely said. “Now please, go and wait outside, this club is private”

Scott took a moment and checked his phone, he had no service. ‘No wonder it went to answer machine’ he thought as he stared around the seedy looking room.

Scott could her laughter coming from down a corridor behind the reception desk, it sounded like Amy and Jess having a great time. He looked up at the man behind the desk.

“That’s your girl, now please, wait outside” the man said pointing at the way Scott came in.

Scott began to turn and slowly walk out, until he began to realise that the laughter was starting to sound a bit forced, he nervously checked his phone again before hearing the howling laughter get stronger. He couldn’t take it anymore, something wasn’t right. He turned back and marched towards the reception desk.

“Where do you think you are going?” the muscular man asked.

“I want to know what going on, and where my girlfriend is?” he demanded.

“I’ve told you” the man sternly replied. “She’s a bit tied up at the moment”.

“What do you mean ‘tied up’?” Scott asked, panic starting to set in.

The man just rolled his eyes, stood up and blocked Scott’s entry down the corridor, towering over him. Scott turned back and began to slowly walk again before turning quickly, trying to make a break for it past the security guard, only to be tackled to the floor, losing both of his sliders in the process.

“LET ME UP” Scott demanded.

“I told you that this was a private club” the security guard said, pinning Scott to the floor. “If you don’t leave this instant, I WILL use force”.

Scott tried to break free but he was struggling to shake to guard off him. His ears tuned into the uncontrollable laughter again, in a panic, he tried to reason with the guard. “Look, I’m sorry, can you just take me to Amy, she sounds like she needs to come home”.

“No” the guard quickly responded. “As I said earlier, its members only. Unless you wanted to participate in tonight’s activities?”

“What do you mean, participate?” Scott asked, concerned.

“It’s either yes or no?” The guard asked.

“Fine, fine, yes” Scott said in frustration.

The guard helped Scott to his feet.

“Dana, I’ve got another one for you” he radioed through on his walkie talkie.

Scott tried to bend down to retrieve his flip flops.

“You won’t be needing them” a stern female voice said from behind Scott.

Scott turned around to see a woman, in her 50’s, dressed in black leather with black hair tied up in a bun walking towards him, the sound of her stilettos echoing off the hard floor.

Scott was even more confused than ever. ‘What is this place? Why don’t I need my flip flops?’ he thought.

“Follow me” the woman instructed, leading Scott down the corridor. The laughter getting louder as he got closer. The woman opened a door on their right and ushered Scott inside into a dark room.

“Hands out front and against the wall please” the woman instructed.

Without thinking, Scott obeyed, thinking this was going to be a pat down. He heard some clinking of metal and felt something cold on his wrists before he heard a click. Then the panic set in, he realised that he had just been handcuffed, he tried to pull his arms and walk backwards quickly, only getting a few feet before realising his arms were attached to something.

“Hey, what’s going on? Let me go!” He demanded.

The woman ignored him and walked out of the room, leaving Scott alone in the dark. He couldn’t hear the laughter anymore, the room was silent. He struggled to break out of the handcuffs and started to panic, viciously pulling on them. He lifted his arms up and felt a cold metal chain that the handcuffs were attached to.

“HELLLPPPPP” he called out, in a panic. The door swung open again, four men walked in, all wearing tuxedo’s. They grabbed hold of Scott and wrestled his shorts off him, laughing as they saw his naked manhood. “WHAT ARE YOUR FUCKING DOING?” Scott angrily shouted as one of the men grabbed ahold of Scott’s t-shirt, ripping it off his back. They picked up his discarded clothes and left the room, leaving him in the dark, silence.

After a few minutes of Scott struggling to break free he heard a woman’s voice blasting through the speakers in the room.

“LADIES AND GENTLEMAN. HERE AT THE LAUGHTER CLUB, WE ARE FULL OF SUPRISES. PLEASE AVERT YOUR EYES TO DOOR 3”.

Scott could hear clicking noises as a beam of light appeared under the wall in front of him. It was not a wall but a metal, roller door. As the door cranked slowly upwards, each click pulled the chain that he was attached to up towards the ceiling. Scott heard the applause and gasps from a crowd as the lights blinded him, his eyes slowly adjusted as he could see a room full of people appear in front of him as the roller door cranked upwards. He stared, embarrassed as his arms were pulled tightly above him, lifting him up onto his tip toes.

He went red with embarrassment as he saw table after table of people in suits and dresses. The crowd in front of him started to wail and cat call as they fixated their eyes upon him. The woman from the lobby stepped through the door towards Scott, speaking into her microphone.

“WE WILL START THE BIDDING SOON, BUT FIRST, WHO WANTS A PREVIEW?”

The room erupted in applause as the woman got closer to Scott, frozen in fear.

She pinched his cheek, “WE HAVE A MALE, MID-TWENTIES” she started before looking at Scott’s bare torso. “VERY TONED STOMACH” she said, admiring Scott’s six pack. She stroked her nails slowly down his sides, Scott jerked as her nails tickled him. “HE’S A TICKLISH ONE!” She exclaimed as the crowd in the room erupted into more cheers. She crouched down towards his feet, running her nails down his legs, her fingers stroked along the tops of his foot as he started to twitch before running under and along the exposed soles of Scott’s feet. He jolted and danced his feet away from her nails on his tip toes. “AND BY THE LOOKS OF THINGS, VERY TICKLISH BIG FEET, SIZE 10 I WOULD SAY”. Applause and cheering engulfed the room as the woman stood in front of Scott.

“LETS START THE BIDDING AT £5000”

Scott, frozen in fear stared out at the room, watching the paddles being raised up in a bidding war. ‘£10,000 £12,000 £15,000’. The bidding went up and up.

“IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE GOT? HOW ABOUT I GIVE YOU SOME PERSUASION” the woman said as she danced her nails up and down Scott’s exposed sides, causing him to wriggle and jerk around. The cheering got out of control as the bidding went up and up.

“GOING, GOING, GONEEEEE” the woman shouted. “SOLD TO BIDDER 21 FOR £27,000”.

Scott watched in horror as two women stood up, dressed in suits, hugged each other and started to walk towards the door.

“NOW LADIES, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR MAN?” the woman called out again as spot lights flashed around the room.

“THE CHAIR?” The lights panned to a dentist looking chair on the stage, covered in leather cuffs.

“THE TABLE?” The lights unveiled a padded table with straps at each end.

“THE X-FRAME?” A big black padded X with multiple straps for the arms and legs.

“OR THE HORSE?” Lights lit up a thin, black, triangular padded box with a pair of cuffs daggling from above, shelves either side of the box with multiple leather straps on.

The woman discussed it for a few seconds before leaning into the microphone. “WE WILL TAKE THE HORSE PLEASE MISTRESS T”. The crowd erupted again into cheers before the shutter down cranked down, lowering Scott’s arms. The room returned to silence as the door sealed shut.

Realisation hit Scott who was now panicking and tugging at his handcuffs. The door opened from behind him and the woman, Mistress T walked into the room accompanied by 4 muscular guards.

“I’m so glad you could come tonight” she said with a smile.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?” Scott shouted in panic and anger.

“You asked to be a part of the performance, didn’t you?” she said with a smile.

“I’m just here to find my girlfriend, not be a part of your sick fucking games” he angrily replied.

“It’s too late for that, you’ve been sold” she laughed as the guards approached him. “Who is you girlfriend?” She enquired before the guard from the front desk whispered into her ear.

“Oh, your Amy’s boyfriend” she said with glee.

“YES, NOW WHERE IS SHE?” he snapped back.

“She’s a bit tied up” she laughed back.

“WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING THAT?” Scott snapped back.

“You will find out soon enough” she laughed as she left the room.

The four guards grabbed Scott and uncuffed him. He struggled as much as he could but they pinned his arms behind his back and forced him out of the room. As he was pushed quickly down the corridor, the laughter started to get louder and louder again, ‘it was definitely Amy’s wailing’ he thought to himself as he tried to break free again before behind slammed to the floor. Wriggling and trying to fight, he was lifted up by the guards and carried towards the laughter.

Scott was taken into a room, thrown on the floor and wrists cuffed again in front of him. He heard the cranking noise again as he was lifted up to his feet by the chain attached to his wrists. He continued to wriggle and protest but the guards lifted his legs up in the air as another slid the padded triangular box under him. The placed his naked bum down, with his legs either side of the cold, leather, his knees hit the shelf either side of the box. Scott, frantically tried to get his feet onto the shelf, he was forced back down to his knees, before guards pinned his shins against the shelf, his feet dangling over the edge at the back of the shelf. Straps we placed around his ankles and calves and the buckles fixed into position. He wriggled around again, trying to get up but his legs wear firmly held in place. The cranking started again, lifting his wrists up as high as they would go, stretching out his midriff.

The guards checked the restraints before exiting the room.

Scott scanned the dimly lit room, it was bare apart from a metal trolley with a cloth over it and a large red curtain in front of him. He could hear Amy’s laughter over and over again and the noise from the crowd on the other side of the curtain. He endured listening to the laughter of his girlfriend for another 10 minutes as he wriggled and struggled against his restrains to no success. A bell rang before Mistress T spoke on the microphone again.

“THANK YOU MR AND MRS H, I REALLY HOPE YOU HAD AN ENJOYABLE TIME, WE ALL HAD A WONDERFUL TIME WATCHING. BY THE LOOKS OF IT, THE GIRLS DID TOO”. The room filled with laughter and clapping.

“NOW, BEFORE WE FOCUS OUR ATTENTION ON OUR NEW GUEST, WHO, IS READY AND WAITING BEHIND THE CURTAIN, I’M GOING TO START THE FINAL AUCTION OF THE NIGHT. ALL THREE PARTICIPANTS WILL BE TIED IN WHATEVER WAY YOU WANT AND YOU WILL GET TO USE WHATEVER TOOLS YOU WANT ON THEM UNTIL YOU DECIDE TO STOP. THIS IS A PRIVATE SESSION, SO ANYTHING GOES”.

A gasp went up amongst the audience before muttering could be heard.

“LETS HAVE A RECAP OF OUR PARTICIPANTS. NOW OBVIOUSLY, ONE IS YET TO BE TESTED BUT WE HAVE JESS, OUR FIESTY 5 FOOT 4 GIRL, SLENDER SIZE 7 FEET WITH A PERSONALITY AS LOUD AS HER LAUGHTER, SENSITIVE SPOTS INCLUDE HER SIDES, ARMPITS, BELLY AND FEET. NEXT WE HAVE AMY”.

Scott’s eyes went wide as he heard his girlfriend’s name.

“AMY IS 5 FOOT 2, BLONDE HAIR WITH TINY SIZE 3 FEET. SHE IS SENSITIVE ALL OVER, ESPECIALLY IN BETWEEN THOSE TOOTSIE’S, AS WE HAVE JUST FOUND OUT”.

The crowd erupted in cheer again as Scott thrashed around trying to break free. “LET ME OUTTTTTT” he shouted in rage. Mistress T poked her head behind the curtain and blew Scott a seductive kiss.

“LOOKS LIKE OUR MALE PARTICIPANT IS READY TO BE TICKLED”

Scott went white, he was extremely sensitive and hated it when Amy used to tickle him. He thrashed around against his restraints as much as he could as he listened to the bidding war.

“GOING, GOING, GONE. SOLD TO BIDDER 4 AND HER FRIENDS FOR £42,000”. A round of applause rang out from behind the curtain as Scott heard the sound of high heels behind him. He turned his head to see two business looking women, both in their late 40’s stood with their arms crossed, eyes locked on Scott’s naked body, they were the one who bid for Scott earlier.

The curtain started to go up and the bright lights filled Scott’s room, shining off his sweating, naked body. He frantically turned his head from side to side, watching the two women approach from either side of him, wriggling their fingers menacingly at him, before everything went dark, a blindfold had been placed over Scott’s eyes.

“NOW, WHO IS READY FOR SOME MORE TICKLE TORTURE” Mistress T called out, met by applause and cheering.

He shut his eyes tight and took a deep breath.

Scott shuddered as he felt a single, pointy fingernail drag down his bare, ticklish spine.

“READY LADIES?” Mistress T called out on the microphone. “SET THE TIMER FOR 60 MINUTES”.

Scott nervously turned his head from side to side. “P-P-Please don’t tickle me” he said with a stutter.

“Aw, I love a big, ticklish man” the woman to his right joked.

“Please don’t” he pleaded. “I’m not meant to be hereEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE”. He was sent into instant giggles as he felt fingernails dancing over each side of his ribs. “HAHAHAHA STTAAAPPP AHAHAHAHA” he laughed as he bounced from side to side on the triangular box, trying to escape the tickling fingers.

The women tickled, prodded and pinched Scott’s sensitive skin as he wriggled around laughing.

“THEY’VE GOT A LIVELY ONE” Mistress T called out on the microphone as the crowd cheered and laughed at Scott’s expense. “DO YOU THINK THEY CAN BEAT THE RECORD, SET EARLIER TONIGHT?”.

The crowd cheered again as Scott’s mind wandered to think about what record she was on about? His mind was sent quickly back to the tickling as he felt another 2 sets of fingernails scribbling over his stretched, toned stomach, digging in between each muscle on his six pack.

“NOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he cried with laughter as his stomach and ribs received the full attention of 20 scribbling fingernails. His body jerking from side to side, his sweaty bum, bouncing slightly off the leather padding with each jerk.

10 minutes of frantic laughter and wriggling passed as Scott’s skin turned pink from the pinching and tickling. He felt the nails on his ribs scattering as they moved upwards towards his hairy, exposed underarms.

“AHAHAHAANOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHA STTAAAHAHAHAHAPPPPP” he screamed as the nails danced in between his armpit hairs, stroking his sensitive, sweaty skin.

“Whose my big ticklish boy?” the woman to his left joked. “Tickle, tickle, tickle”. Her nails exploring each and every part of his skin.

Scott laughed and laughed, pulling frantically at his wrist restraints, trying to cover up his armpits but to no avail. Shaking from side to side, trying to escape. His floppy cock bouncing up and down with each jerk of his body.

The minutes that ticked down felt like hours to Scott as he laughed and gasped for breath. The women finally stopped the torture for a few seconds as they repositioned themselves, one moving to the front of Scott and the other behind. The woman in front scribbled her nails over Scott’s hips and sides, he bounced and shook viciously from side to side.

“AAAAHHAHAHAHA NAAAHAHAHATTTT THHERREEEEHAHAHAHAHA” he screamed and begged as 10 nails danced quickly over his midriff. The woman behind ran her nails up and down Scott’s spine, his back arched as he tried to wriggle forward, pushing himself deeper into the woman’s nails in front of him.

Wriggling frantically from back to forth as his body jolted between each set of nails tickling him, his eyes crying with laughter, wetting the blindfold as his face turned pinker and pinker.

“10 MINUTES LADIES” Mistress T called out. Scott took a laughterous sigh, ‘just hold out for another 10 minutes’ he thought to himself.

“10 MINUTES TO BEAT THE RECORD OF 27 MINUTES” Mistress T called out again.

“NOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Scott laughed out in disbelief, realising that he still had over 40 minutes of torture left.

“We’ve got him Brenda” the woman behind him said as she increased the speed of her nails scribbling up and down his back.

“GET HIS FEET!” the woman in front called out to her friend.

“NO, PLEHEHESE AHAHAAHA” Scott begged as he felt the woman behind take her nails off his back. “AHAHA NAATT MY F-F-FEEHEHEHEET” Scott begged as the woman continued to tickle his hips.

His head jerked backwards as he felt the pointy nails scribbling down his exposed soles. “AAAAHAHAHAHANNNOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAAAAHAHAHTTT THHEERREEEAHAHAHAHAHAAHA” he wailed in thunderous laughter as 10 nails scribbled up and down both soles, his feet jerking from side to side, trying to get out of the way.

“BRENDA, HELLPPP” the woman called out as Scott thrashed his feet from side to side. The crowd cheered upon seeing a close up on the big screen of Scott’s soles wriggling from side to side. He felt a hand grab each big toe, pulling them back as he tried to fight against their grip. The nails then dug deep into his exposed arches as he shook his head from side to side. He couldn’t free his toes to scrunch them up as the nails raked up and down.

His eyes went wide as he felt the nails dig into his long, slender toes, causing a shockwave of electricity to shoot up his back, sending him into spasms of giggles.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he screamed out as he wriggled and wriggled but couldn’t prevent the nails from torturing his sensitive toes. His stomach starting to cramp up as he got the urge to go to the toilet.

“PLEHEHEHEEHEEHESEEE STTAAAHAHAHAHAPPPP” he called out in panic. “AHAHA YOUUREEE GOIINGG TOOO MAKE MEE WEEEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHE”.

The women’s ears pricked up after hearing this, digging their nails in further, scribbling harder and faster over and under his toes.

His sweat covered body, slid from side to side on the leather. “NOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he called out in panic again, his stomach hurting from a combination of needing the toilet and the laughter. He couldn’t hold on anymore as he shook his head from side to side. He lost it upon feeling the women’s nails twist and tickle in between his toes, “AHAHANOOOOOOOOOOHAHAAHAHAHAHA”. Urine trickled out of his wriggling penis with each jolt of his body.

“WE HAVE A NEW RECORD” Mistress T called out excitedly, the woman tickling his feet jumped up with excitement to the roar of the crowd in front of Scott. He frantically panted and tried to gather his breath, before hanging his head in shame and embarrassment as the stream of urine trickled out of his body.

“CONGRATULATIONS LADIES” Mistress T called out, “YOU HAVE NOT ONLY BEATEN THE PREVIOUS RECORD, BUT YOU HAVE UNLOCKED THE USE OF MISTRESS T’S TICKLE TOOLS”.

The crowd roared in celebration as the women high fived each other.

“WE WILL TAKE A QUICK BREAK WHILST THE LADIES SELECT THEIR TOOLS OF CHOICE, THEN WE WILL RESTART THE TIMER WITH 36 MINUTES LEFT”.

“NO, P-P-PLEASEEEE” Scott panted out, shaking his head in disbelief from side to side. This was met with laughter and cackling from the crowd.

“SO THEN LADIES, BEFORE YOU FINALISE YOUR CHOICE, I HAVE TO ASK” Mistress T started. “YOU ALREADY HAVE THE RECORD AND A FEAST OF PRIZES, BUT ARE YOU GOING TO RISK IT ALL FOR OUR MAIN PRIZE”.

The crowd let out an ‘OOOOOOO’ as Scott’s head nervously twitched from side to side. The ladies pondered for a few seconds before speaking into the microphone “WE’RE GOING TO GO FOR IT!”. This was met with a rapture of cheering applause from the crowd.

“VERY WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO” Mistress T gleefully said to the crowd. “RESTART THE TIMER PLEASE”. The crowd went silent as Scott listened for the next movement, unaware of the new task at hand for the women.

His head jerked nervously to the side when her head the whirring of a drill next to him. “WAIT NO, PLEASE” he begged as the noise got louder as it approached his body, jerking his body to the left, expecting the worst. His fear turned to giggles though as he felt the soft tickles of a revolving feather duster against his right armpit.

“Hey, no hehehehe, stop it hehehe” his giggled wriggling from side to side as the feathers ran from his elbows down, over his armpits to his nipples.

“Pleheheheehesseee stooopppp ahahahahahaha” his begging giggles turned to laughter as he felt another spinning feather duster running over his knees and thighs. His body twitching from side to side as the feathers tickled up and down his legs.

He heard strong vibrating noises coming from behind him as he giggled and shook from side to side. The feathers moved from his nipples to his stomach as he giggled, the other feather duster now planted behind his right knee, its spinning feathers glided under his sweaty knee as it jerked as much as it could.

“AAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA” he threw his head back in laughter he felt spinning bristles running over his feet, the vibrating noise was coming from 2 toothbrushes that were now exploring his wrinkled soles as he clenched his toes. The bristles running over each toe as he frantically shook his feet from side to side.

His laughter filled the room as the tools tickled him like he had never been tickled before, sweat running down his face, beads of sweat trickling out from his armpits and running down his wriggling sides. A few more minutes passed before the toothbrushes were removed from his feet, Scott breathed a giggling sigh of relief, his skin tingling as he stretched his toes out.

The vibrating noises got louder as the toothbrushes were slowly and menacingly moved upwards, towards he ears, he listened nervously as the noises moved to in front of him before his body jerked viscously from side to side, the bristles touching down on each nipple, sending a ticklish shockwave across his body.

“AAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he screamed out as one of the woman was circling his nipples with the toothbrushes, moving in motion with his body jerks. Goosebumps covered his body as his nipples grew hard from the torment. The feather duster behind his right knee moved over his calf and spun across his right sole, causing his foot to twitch around.

“AHAHA STAAHAHAHAHAPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHA” he begged to no avail, to torment was becoming too much for him.

Scott then felt something that he had hoped would not happen to his naked body as the feather duster on his stomach moved down to his wriggling cock, the spinning feathers tickling his penis. His head shook from side to side as he begged for it to stop.

The woman behind him stopped tickling with the brushes and grabbed ahold of the feather duster at his feet. Before moving it up to his naked bum. “P-Pleeehehehehehessseeee” Scott giggled and begged as his bum bounced up and down, his penis bouncing and growing bigger with each stroke of the feathers.

Within seconds his fully erect penis bounced from side to side for the audience to see, Scott could hear the cat calls and wolf whistles directed towards him. He heard a cranking noise as the chain holding his wrists slowly moved forwards, pulling him slightly more upright, taking his bum off the padded leather.

“Hehehe NOOOO Heheheheehe” he giggled as the feather duster behind him was placed under his bum, the feathers tickling his bum and balls as the other one tickled the tip of his hard cock. He continued to beg and wriggle as the tickling of the soft feathers turned him on more and more.

His protests and begging did not work as the speed picked up from the feather dusters, spinning against his sensitive skin, he bit down on his lip, trying to suppress the giggles and moans from escaping his mouth as his arousal increased with each stroke of every feather on the dusters..

“No, No, NO hehehehehe” he giggled. “P-Pleaseeehehehehehe stoooppphhehehehehehe”. The warmth now starting to travel up his cock as the feathers tickled and stroked the tip of his penis.

“NO NO NO NOOOOO EEERRRGGHHHHHHHH” his body buckled as cum shot from his hard manhood, the crowd erupting in cheering and applause.

“CONGRATULATIONS LADIES, WITH 6 MINUTES TO SPARE AS WELL” Mistress T said with delight. Scott dropped his head in exhaustion and embarrassment as his cock slowly returned to a flaccid state, still twitching as the last drops of cum ran out and onto the padded leather below him.

“YOU HAVE WON A 3 HOUR TICKLE SESSION WITH ANY OF OUR PARTICIPANTS FOR YOU TWO AND TWO OTHER FRIENDS”.

The ladies screamed with delight as they hugged each other.

“NOW, WERE ARE GOING TO TAKE A BRIEF INTERVAL AS WE SET UP FOR OUR FINAL SHOW FOR TONIGHT”.

The curtain dropped in front of Scott who still hung there, blindfolded, sobbing in embarrassment. His limp, shattered body, still twitching from the torture.

The door behind him opened, the security guards released him from his bonds, lifting his tired, sweaty body off the box, leaving him to slump to the floor and curl up in the recovery position, shaking. They cuffed each wrist individually before pulling them tight to either side of him, stretching out his body. Each guard holding one wrist tight to stop him from struggling, Scott did not put up much of a fight, the tickling had zapped all energy from his body as he knelt there, head slumped. One guard placed a large cup of water below his head, the straw pushed towards his mouth, dehydrated, he gulped it all back, without thinking about what could be instore for him soon.

Scott slowly lifted his head to see a giant, padded X-Frame being wheeled out towards him, he tried to struggle but the guards had a firm grip of his wrists, exhausted again, he submitted and slumped back to the floor.

Guards lifted his shaking body off the floor before pinning him to the frame, resting his heels on small 3 inch platforms at the bottom of the X. His arms pulled up above him and to either side, stretching his aching stomach out, Scott looked up defeated as two guards clipped his wrists to either side of the X-Frame.

Scott closed his eyes and took a nervous deep breath before glaring with hatred at the guards who secured his ankles in place, he wriggled from side to side, trying to break his arms free but couldn’t, the guards chuckling at his poor attempt. Two guards approached him with a blindfold and a ball gag, securing them in place. Scott lifted his head back, still panting from the previous breathless state he was in. He felt more straps being applied to his biceps, stomach and knees. Within a few minutes, he was fully fixed to the frame.

After a few minutes of peace, just the faint sounded of people chatting the other side of the curtain could be heard, he heard something large being wheeled across the hard floor to the right of him, four clicks, then silence. He heard footsteps walking away from him before something else was wheeled across the floor, directly in front of him. The same 4 clicks were heard again before silence surrounded him again.

“ARRRRREEEE YOOOOUUUU REEEAADDYYYYY?” Mistress T’s screaming voice was heard as she got the crowd cheering again. Scott heard the clicking of a crank as the curtain that was in front of him started to rise. The crowd whooped and cheered in delight as the curtain rose all the way up, a guard from behind him, took off his blindfold, the bright lights blinding him.

His eyes started to adjust as he scanned around at the crowd of people in front of him applauding and cheering, he then looked down at the stage below him. His eyes grew wide in panic, its was Amy. His muffled protests got the crowd going more as he stared at her naked body, wrists tied above her head, bare feet sticking out of some black padded stocks at the other end, she was blindfolded and gagged with headphones covering her ears, her head shaking nervously from side to side.

“MMPPPHHHHHH” he screamed into the gag, but it was no use, she couldn’t see or hear him. He looked to his right, seeing Amy’s friend Jess tied naked to another X-frame, also wearing headphones whilst blindfolded and gagged.

The audience cheered louder as they watched Scott’s angry attempts to free himself, his face turning red as he tried to thrash around.

“BIDDER 4, CAN YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS TAKE YOUR POSITIONS”

The crowd cheered as they watched 4 women walk up the stairs to the stage. Scott glared at them shaking his head in protest as two ladies with brown hair in their late twenties climbed onto the stage, playing up to the crowd. Another one followed, early 30’s, jet black curly hair, swaying across her backless black dress. A horrified look came over Scott as he watched the fourth woman climb onto the stage, it was Jane, his boss. She brushed her grey fringe out of her eyes as she smiled at Scott, her naturally curvy figure hugging her blue pant suit. She wriggled her fingers menacingly at Scott as he shook his head from side to side, screaming into the gag in protest.

“LADIES, AT YOUR REQUEST, BOTH GIRLS HAVE BEEN BLINDFOLDED, GAGGED AND HAVE NOISE CANCELING HEADPHONES ON. THE GUY, JUST WITH A GAG TO KEEP HIM QUIET. YOU NOW HAVE 5 MINUTES TO EXPLORE THEIR BODIES FOR YOURSELF BEFORE WE WILL START THE TIMER”.

The crowd roared with delight as Scott saw his boss pointing at him whilst having a discussion with the other 3 girls. The two younger girls turned and walked towards Amy, the lady in the black walked towards Jess whilst Scott’s boss slowly and seductively walked towards him. He threw his head back and closed his eyes in disbelief, hoping that soon he would wake up from this nightmare. But in truth, his nightmare was just beginning.

Scott looked on, still in disbelief at the sight of his girlfriend bound to the table in front of him. ‘Was she into this? Did Jess trick her? Were they both brought here against their will?’ he thought as he watched the two girls circle Amy’s naked body. He crossed eyes with his boss who was taking off her blue pant suit jacket and placing it down on a chair to his left side. She smiled at him and blew a kiss before walking over to Mistress T and entering in a discussion, pointing at a space on the floor, the other side of Amy’s feet. Mistress T smiled evilly before grabbing the microphone.

“APOLOGIES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LADY JANE HAS ASKED FOR SOME ALTERATIONS TO THE SET UP”

The crowd booed as his boss stuck her fingers up at the audience and laughed, playing on their displeasure.

Four guards walked back onto the stage, they unclipped the X-Frame holding Jess from the floor, wheeling it over towards Amy then locking it into place, 6 foot away from Amy’s wrists. The guards then walked over to Scott and unclipped his frame before wheeling it to the same position on the other side of Amy, before locking it back down to the floor.

Scott looked up from the floor, his eyes passed over his girlfriend’s feet protruding through the set of stocks. Her tiny feet firmly secured in place with toes ties wrapped around her tiny, soft, plump toes. Pinning them back against the black padding. His eyes rose up her legs, secured at the knees to her exposed pussy. He had to admit, as embarrassing as it was, the sight of his bound girlfriend turned him on slightly. His eyes traveled up her naked torso to her perky breasts, shaking from side to side as she stirred, trying to free herself. Her face wriggling from side to side as she tried to shake off the headphones and blindfold, her red lipstick covered lips pouting either side of the orange ball gag in her mouth. Her arms stretched above her head, straps around her elbows and wrists, her red nails frantically wriggling around trying to free her from her ties.

Slowly he looked further up to see Jess’s long slender feet, resting on the small platforms. Her black toe nail polish matching the black leather cuffs around her ankles. Her pale skin, shining with sweat on her legs as she wriggled her knee’s slightly from side to side against the bindings around them. He stared at her pale, shaven pussy for a few seconds before thinking better of it, raising his head up further, glancing at her tiny hips and toned stomach. Her large breasts slightly drooping down under their own weight. Her shaven, pale underarms, glistening with sweat. Her black lipstick surrounding the orange gag in her mouth, her fringe stuck to her forehead from the sweat.

Looking quickly down at himself, he saw his manhood twitch and start to grow. He quickly closed his eyes and thought of something else to prevent it from becoming erect. Upon succeeding he opened his eyes again to see Jane stood in front of him with a seductive look on her face, she put out a hand and stoked his cock with her nails. Scott jerked instantly.

“You are in for one hell of a time” Jane softly said to him before Mistress T spoke again.

“LOOKS LIKE WE ARE ALL SET UP, CAN YOU START THE TIMER PLEASE!”

A roar of cheers went up from the audience as Scott nervously watched Jane walk behind him. Her two hands appearing from either side of his armpits, he clenched his eyes shut, trying to prepare himself for the torment.

Seconds passed but he felt no contact against his skin, he heard the muffled laughter begin from the two in front of him. Slowly opening his eyes he saw the two hands of his boss, an inch from his skin, slowly moving down his body towards his floppy cock. He took a deep gulp and tried to shake off the thoughts. Staring at Amy’s wriggling body, he saw a girl either side of her, one tickling her trembling stomach and the other digging her nails into her armpits. Amy’s head shaking viciously from side to side, screaming with laughter into her gag. He watched on in shock as the girls fingernails danced all over Amy’s ticklish body, her hands waving from side to side, clenching and releasing as she tried to escape. His muffled protests of her treatment did no good as the crowd wailed and chanted at the stage.

Behind Amy’s hands, Scott could see the wriggling of black nail polish from Jess’s toes, stretching and scrunching. He looked up her body to see a pair of hands coming from behind her, nails scribbling over her exposed underarms. Jess’s head bouncing around like a rag doll as she laughed into her gag.

He took another deep breath before running his eyes back to Amy, both girls now tickling her ribs and stomach, muffled squeals coming from her mouth as on girl had her nail wriggling around inside her belly button. Watching his girlfriend’s sweaty bound body was starting to make his penis twitch again, he quickly shut his eyes but the sound of muffled laughter continued to play with his mind. His body jerked as he felt a ticklish sensation from down below, he looked down nervously to see Jane’s hand under his balls, lightly tickling them. Giggling into his gag, he watched on as her other hand started to tickle up and down the shaft of his penis, bringing it to life.

He threw his head back as the nails made his hard cock bounce from side to side. Loud muffled screams came from across the room, averting his attention. He glanced at Jess’s face, shaking from side to side in laughterous protests as her hips were tickled and pinched from the woman stood behind her. Her breasts shaking from side to side as she wriggled against the strap over her stomach.

He needed to focus on something else, the tickling of his manhood combined with the two girls tied in front of him being tickled was turning him on massively. He stared at the audience, ‘hopefully they will distract me’ he thought.

His eyes scowled the room before focusing on a group of men sat near the stage, laughing and joking away whilst staring at his girlfriend. This made Scott angry but it was working for him, he watched the men, clearly excited, laughing and pointing at Amy. His anger turned to horror when he heard one man shout “GET HER FEET”.

Turning his head quickly to Amy, he saw one of the girls stop tickling her stomach and walk to the foot of the table. He tried to protest, knowing how ticklish she was there but the gag stopped it. A muffled scream sent a shockwave through him as the girl scribbled her nails up and down Amy’s small, soft soles. Her head buckling from side to side with laughter as her feet were tormented by the nails.

He could feel the urge again as his cock sprung back to life with the help of his boss’s skillful fingers, teasing him. The girl at her side, climbed onto the table and straddled Amy’s naked stomach. He couldn’t see Amy’s face but could hear her muffled laughter and screams as the girl bent forward, presumably tickling her armpits.

His eyes caught sight of Jess’s torture again as the hands behind her were now over her hips, tickling across her exposed pussy and groins. Her cries of laughter into the gag brought the warm feeling back to Scott’s cock. He felt a hand gripping his hard shaft, looking down he saw his boss’s other hand stroking and rubbing the tip of his penis.

He pleaded into his gag to no avail as his body, overcome with emotions started to jerk with pleasure. Just before the rush of warmth travelled up his shaft, his head was thrown back by a ticklish jolt of electricity. His boss had let go of his cock and now sunk her nails into his hips and sides.

“MMPPPPHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPHHHH” he screamed out, trying to thrash from side to side to escape, he couldn’t move an inch.

Tears started to run down his face as he felt Jane’s nails dig deep into his hips, his feet twitching from side to side as he laughed into his gag.

He took a sigh of relief as her nails stopped torturing his hips, only to catch a glimpse of his girlfriend’s feet being tickled, the girls nails raking up and down on her poor soles, the continuous muffled laughter escaping from her gag.

The feeling of arousal returned as he averted his eyes up to Jess whose breasts bounced and swayed as nails ran over her pussy and hips, shrieks of laughter coming from behind the gag every time the nails passed over her shaven pussy.

He felt the warm hand of his boss grasp his hard cock again, gently jerking it. His heart rate increased and his toes clenched as the warm feeling returned to his cock, he closed his eyes as his head rolled from side to side in pleasure. The pleasure turned to frustration within seconds as his cock was released. His boss walked over to the girls tickling Amy and instructed them to let her breathe. The girl climbed off his girlfriend before walking over to Jess. She sunk her nails into her sides as the other girl continued to tickle her pussy, Jess’s face, now red was still jolting to each side with every ticklish motion of the fingers tickling her.

Scott looked down at his hard, throbbing cock, glistening with pre-cum. He glared at Jane who was stood to the side of his girlfriend’s feet, resting on the stocks. He glanced at her hand, grasping something. His eyes opened wide when her realised that it was an electric toothbrush, he frantically shook his head in disapproval before watching the other girl return to the table, standing to the side of Amy’s breasts. She removed Amy’s gag, causing Amy to stretch her aching jaw. She reached forward and planted two toothbrushes onto Amy’s bouncing breasts. A scream of laughter escaped her mouth.

“AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed as the brushes tortured her nipples. “NNNAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAATTT THEEE BRUSSSSHHHEEESSSSSSAHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

Scott watched on at Amy’s ticklish torment, her laughter silencing the muffled laughter of Jess, still having her upper body and pussy tormented by 20 wriggling nails.

His attention was quickly drawn back to his girlfriend’s cry.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOTT MYYY TOOEEEEESSSAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Jane was now running her electric toothbrush over each toe individually, whilst staring menacingly back at Scott. His manhood fully erect, balls starting to hurt from the teasing and denial. He watched in delight as his girlfriend’s laughter escaped her mouth, her nipples hard from the bristles, toes twitching as much as the ties would let them.

10 minutes passed before Jane and the other girl put the toothbrushes down, to Amy’s delight. Her stomach moving quickly up and down, trying to regain her breath. Scott watched the girl walk from Amy to Jess, lying down on her back staring upwards at her wriggling pussy. She sunk her nails into Jess’s exposed feet. Screams of laughter erupting from the gag as her feet twitched from side to side, never escaping the nails of the girl.

He looked back at Jane, now stood in front of him, she got down onto her knees, face level with his hard cock. He shook his head at her but she moved closer, licking the tip of his penis. An electricity wave shot up his body as his penis twitched from the contact.

He closed his eyes as he felt the warmth of her mouth cover his cock, the muffled laughter of Jess in the background slowly stopped, opening his eyes her could she the girl on the floor, rubbing her feet. Her fingers running between Jess’s black painted nails. The girl behind was now stroking her pussy whilst the other rubbed and caressed her breasts.

Scott let out a deep muffled sigh as he shut his eyes again, his boss’s tongue drawing circles around the tip of his cock. Her hand now stroking and rubbing his balls. He breathed deeply in satisfaction, biting down onto the gag in his mouth.

Moans started to come across from the room, getting louder and louder. Opening his eyes again to see Jess’s body jerk involuntary as she was pleasured. He was getting closer to climax as he watched Jess’s breasts being played with, looking down at her feet, he saw her toes clench. The girl had disappeared from her feet, but he thought nothing of it as she averted his attention back to Jess’s pussy and breasts.

A loud muffled moan escaped her gag as she hit her climax, the audience cheered but this only pushed Scott closer and closer. Jane’s tongue picking up speed as she sucked on his cock. As the warm sensation ran up his cock he shut his eyes in pleasure before his whole body shook and cum escaped his penis, being gulped down by his boss.

He rested his head back and took a deep breath, listening to the applause of the crowd. His body shuddered as he felt Jane’s tongue give his cock one last lick before the coldness hit his wet manhood. Taking one more deep breath, he lowered his head and opened his eyes to see Jane stood in front of him, her face beaming with a smile. He smiled back at her, it was the best blowjob he had ever received.

His the grin was soon wiped off his face when she took a step to the side, revealing a glaring Amy, her blindfold removed by the girl at Jess’s feet, just in time to see Scott shoot his load into Jane’s mouth.

“SCOTT!” Amy angrily called out, as he hung his head in shame. “I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA”. Her anger was halted as the girl behind circled her armpits with the toothbrushes. “AHAHAHAHA STTAAHAHAHAHAPP TICKLEHEHEHEINNGG MEEEHEHEHEHEEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

Her head thrashing from side to side as her pinned, exposed armpits were tickled once again. Not noticing the movements of Jane, Scott’s embarrassment turned to laughter as she sunk her nails back into his sides from behind him.

“MPPHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he cackled into his gag, the tickling twice as bad as before he had cummed.

The two others removed Jess’s blindfold and gag and walked towards Scott upon hearing his torment, leaving Jess’s sweaty, tired body. They stood at either side of him and planted their nails firmly into Scott’s armpits. He exploded into fits of muffled laughter, head thrashing around as his body jolted.

Scott’s eyes went wide as he felt the girl’s free hands run down his sides to his pelvis, there nails dancing across his hips and pubic hair. He screamed louder into his gag as floppy penis thrashed from side to side in ticklish torment. Jane’s nails now playing his ribs like a piano has him crying with laughter. In between the shaking of his head, he caught a glimpse of his girlfriend laughing as the toothbrush ran across her toes again, he saw the woman’s other hand tickling its way up her bound right leg. Each shake of his head saw the woman’s hand move closer and closer to her pussy before tickling across her shaven pubic region.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAAAAHAHAHAHATTTT THHERREEEHHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA” she called out in fits of laughter. Her mascara smudged and running down her cheeks as the tears streamed out.

Scott’s attention was brought back solely to his torment as Jane was now lying underneath the X-Frame, running her nails under his exposed arches and toes.

“MPPHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPHHHHHH” he laughed into his gag as his toes frantically wriggled from side to side trying to escape her pointed nails.

When he could finally open his eyes again, blurry from the tears, he saw the girl with Amy climb up onto the table, using both her hands to tickle and tease her pussy. Her cackling laughter ringing out for the whole of the room to hear.

He glanced across at Jess who was staring directly at him, biting down on her bottom lip, nipples hard, visibly turned on by the torture both him and Amy were receiving. He did not have time to get angry as Jane had gathered up 4 electric toothbrushes and 2 flossers, passing the toothbrushes to the girls either side of him to explore his pelvis and hips. He thrashed around as much as he could to escape the spinning bristles to no avail, then the flossers hit his toes.

“MPPPPPHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHPPPPPHHHHHH” he cackled into his gag, desperately trying to scrunch his toes but it was no use, the head was firmly planted under his long toes on both feet. He couldn’t escape its ticklish vibrations. Then, a familiar pain hit his stomach as he instantly regretted the water he gulped down earlier. The tickling prevented him from tensing his muscles to hold it in much longer. One of the girls moved a toothbrush from his hips to his penis, causing him to explode with muffled laughter, releasing the stream of urine from his cock.

The tickling stopped abruptly as Scott lowered his head in embarrassment again, only to see an angry looking Jane below him, face and hair covered in his urine. The stunned audience gasped as Jane slid herself out and stood up from behind him, her shirt soaked.

The gasps turned to cheers of excitement again as Scott heard moans coming from Amy, the girl had stopped tickling her and was now stroking her clit whilst rubbing her nipples.

“No, please stop, no, no noOOOOOOOOOOO” Amy’s protests turned into a loud moan as she climaxed. Her head hit the table as she breathed a deep sigh of relief. The crowd cheered once again.

Scott glared at Jess, still clearly frustrated that she was extremely turned on but couldn’t do anything about it.

A bell rang out across the room as Mistress T climbed onto the stage to the delight of the crowd.

“WOW, WHAT AN HOUR THAT WAS. CAN YOU ALL SHOW YOUR APPRCIATION FOR LADY JANE AND HER TEAM”

The audience clapped and cheered as the large curtain dropped in front of them.

Scott could still hear her voice on the speakers.

“THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING TONIGHT, WE ARE BACK TOMORROW NIGHT FROM 5, HOPEFULLY WITH SOME NEW PARTICIPANTS, AND SOME OLD ONES. IF YOU COULD PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY OUT TO THE LOBBY, WE NEED TO SET UP FOR THE PRIVATE SHOW”.

Scott’s eyes grew wide, he picked his head up to see Jane smiling at him menacingly whilst taking off her soaking shirt. She walked over to him and took his gag out.

“W-W-What private show?” he nervously asked.

“The one we bid on earlier silly” she replied with a smile.

“Well-well-well what was that?” he questioned, his heart racing.

“That was just our warm up and the crowds finale” she said back, glaring evilly into his eyes. “Oh, Mistress T?” she said seductively.

Mistress T appeared from behind the curtain.

“Can you get these frames rotated backwards” she said pointing at Scott and Jess. “I want full access to all 6 feet, without getting pissed on this time”.

“Absolutely, I’m so sorry that happened” she replied apologetically before snapping her fingers at the guards.

“Don’t worry about it, it’s not your fault” Jane replied. “Me and Scott will discuss it over some more tickling”.

Mistress T laughed before leaving as the guards unclipped the frames before rotating them to horizontal and pushing them into the centre of the stage, locking them again.

The three captives stared down their bound bodies at each other, their feet now positioned in circle, facing each other. Blindfolds were placed back over their eyes, forcing them into darkness.

“Scott, what are you doing here?” Amy questioned.

“I came to fucking find you” he snapped back. “What the fuck are you doing in a place like this?”

“Well, Jess” she started.

“I fucking knew it” Scott snapped back.

“Don’t fucking blame me” Jess angrily replied. “I thought it was a comedy club and spending time with you, she needs a good laugh every now and again, PRICK!”

“Now, now, now” Jane teased. “You are all going to have a good laugh”.

“Jane, let me out this instant” Scott pleaded angrily.

“That’s not going to be possible” she said softly. “Now you know my fetish, we need to come to some sort of arrangement so that word doesn’t get around the work place”.

“So, you kidnap normal people and tickle the shit out of them!” He snapped back. “It won’t be just HR that I’m going to see. Don’t be surprised when the police visit you”.

“POLICE? KIDNAP?” Mistress T interrupted. “You came here on your own accord and agreed to participate”.

“You fucking forced me to” Scott snapped back.

“Not what the voice recordings will show” she joked. “Our Jess always said that she was going to bring her ticklish friend, but we didn’t expect her ticklish boyfriend to show up as well”.

“JESS” Amy snapped. “YOU FUCKING KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING ALL ALONG. WHY INCLUDE ME IN YOUR SICK FANTASIES!”

Jess remained quiet.

“NOW, STOP YOUR BICKERING” Jane snapped. “None of you are going anywhere, well, firstly you’re tied up. Secondly …” she stopped before dragging a single nail down Scott’s exposed sole, causing him to shiver and twitch. “You are all mine for the next few hours, let’s see how long it takes to break you into a laughing submission, after all, that’s how Jess started”.

Scott listened to Jane’s footsteps slowly walking around the empty circle in between the three of them, hoping and wishing that she wouldn’t start with him, she paused. All three listened as closely as possible to see where she would strike first.

Amy shivered as she felt a cool liquid running down her bare soles before feeling Jane’s hands massaging her feet, completely unaware of the effects the baby oils would have on her. Scott was next, he bit his lip slightly as the massage eased the pressure from the prior tickling, Jane watched with a grin as his face slowly turn to the side through the enjoyment of the massage.

Their brief relaxed state turned to confusion and panic as they heard Jess’s protests.

“No, Please, Not the oil, Please, I can’t take much more” Jess blurted out.

“But you love the oil Jess, you always seem to have a great laugh” Jane mocked as she massaged the oil into her size 7 feet.

Both Amy and Scott, still confused by the protests were about to find out exactly what effects the oil would have on them as Jane finished the coating of Jess’s feet.

“So then, as you three are all mine for the next few hours, I will be reasonable, I will let one of you pick who gets tickled first” Jane said softly.

All three stayed quiet, hoping that she would just leave them be.

“JESS” Jane exclaimed. “You are awfully quiet today, for once. You can be the first person to decided. Your friend or her boyfriend”.

“Please don’t make me choose” Jess begged. “They already both hate me. Mistress T said that if I brought someone new, then I could go”.

“That sounds like you begging, rather than making a decision” Jane firmly replied.

“But I don’t want to” she sobbed.

“Very well” Jane replied. “I will tickle a decision out of you”.

“Please don’t. PleEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESSEEEEEE” Jess screamed as Jane skittled her nails over both of her size 7’s. Her feet thrashing around, trying to get out of the way. Jane’s skillful finger nails danced their way across every inch of her slender soles.

“AHAHAHAHAHAAH STTAAAAAPPPPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she cackled.

“Not until you choose” Jane joked, increasing the pressure of her nails.

“I CAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNNNTTTTTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHA” she wailed, frantically shaking her head from side to side.

Jane’s nails scribbled over Jess’s pale, soft soles as she continued to laugh. Her fingers scratching in between each and every wrinkle on her arches. Jess, slowly turning pink, was trying to make up to her friend by taking the brunt of the early torment. Cackling and crying with laughter as Jane’s fingernails raked up and down her slender size 7’s for minute upon minute. Both Scott and Amy stayed quiet, listening to the forced laughter pouring out of Jess’s mouth.

“STOP TICKLING HER” Amy shouted, feeling bad for Jess.

Jane poked her head up from Jess’s feet and stared in shock at Amy’s blindfolded face.

“I’m sorry?” she questioned.

“She’s had enough, please, just let us go” Amy begged.

“Sounds like someone wants to take over receiving the tickles?” Jane joked.

“NO, NO, NO. I didn’t mean thaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Amy screamed as Jane’s fingernails turned their attention to her tiny feet, still glistening from the baby oil.

Shrieking with laughter as 10 fingernails danced their way across her soles. She tried in vain to break free from her bonds but to no avail, her feet being subjected once again to the ticklish torture she had already experienced multiple times tonight.

“HAHAHAHAHA PLLEEAASEEEEHAHAHAHAH STAAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPPP” Amy screamed as Jane’s skillful nails increased their speed, covering every bit of soft skin on display.

Scott listened on to his girlfriend’s cries and begging, slightly turned on by the whole situation. His growing penis caught the attention of Jane, her smile grew as she watched his penis do the same. She increased the intensity of her tickling, leaving Amy gasping for breath in between each laughterous breath. Amy couldn’t mutter out any words to stop the tickling as she continued to laugh and laugh, her head shaking from side to side as every movement of Jane’s nails across her feet sent electricity up her body.

Jane moved to the side and continued to tickle Amy’s feet with her left hand whilst starting to tickle Jess’s trapped right sole. Both girls giggled and laughed as her nails stroked and scribbled across their ticklish soles. Scott, now biting down on his bottom lip, became increasingly turned on by the laughter and begging coming from either side of him, his cock was firm and hard for Jane to see. She nodded across the room at two of her accomplices who moved towards the trapped girls, removing their blindfolds. As their heads rolled around from the laughter, both caught a glimpse of Scott’s large erect cock.

Jane finally stopped her torture of their feet but before Amy could vent her anger at Scott, the two girls stood behind them dug their manicured nails into their armpits, sending shrieks of laughter around the room. Both girls bodies were trembling as five nails danced around in their shaven pits.

Scott felt a hand grasp around his manhood and slowly jerk up and down. A second hand slowly massaging his balls as he listened to the forced laughter escape his girlfriend and her friends mouth. The two girls laughter became louder as nails dug into their sides, stomach and hips.

Jane’s nails slowly tickled up and down Scott’s shaft whilst her tongue circled the tip of his penis. His moans being drowned out by the laughter surrounding him from his girlfriend and Jess as their upper bodies were tormented by the nails scribbling and pinching all over them. A rush of blood ran up to his head as he felt his arousal taking over his body, his fists and toes clenching as he tried to suppress the urge building inside of him. It was too late, loud moan after loud moan escaped his lips as Jane’s mouth was filled with his cum. His neck arched back as he breathed out a satisfied sigh before silence filled the room.

Scott took a few minutes of deep breathing to come to his senses before his blindfold was taken off his face, his eyes adjusted to the light to see a familiar face staring down with anger at him, it was Amy. Lifting his head up quickly and glancing to each side, he saw the empty structures that once held his girlfriend and her friend. Looking at his bound ankles he saw Jess stood there, a devious grin on her face.

“Enjoy your payback girls” Jane laughed as she walked out of the room.

Scott was completely lost for words, this only angered his girlfriend more.

“So, you like getting off to the sound of me being tickled to the edge, do you?” Amy said with a stern tone.

“I-I-I” Scott stuttered out.

“Me and Jess have been getting the shit tickled out of us for the last hour, whilst you have been getting a blow job from your boss!” She responded angrily.

“What do you expect me to do, I’m tied to a frame?” he questioned back.

“How about say no? How about not getting a boner, to start with!” She snapped back.

Scott went red in the face as he stared back at Amy.

“Well, hehehehehe stop that hehehehe” he giggled as Jess slowly tickled his feet.

“Let’s see how you like being tickled for hours upon end then” Amy said softly before reaching her arms over his face towards his tensed stomach.

“No, please Amy” Scott pleaded but it was to late. Amy danced her fingernails over Scott’s tensed stomach.

“AMMMYYYYY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he screamed with laughter as his sensitive stomach felt the full wrath of Amy’s anger. “NAAAAHAHAHAHATT MYYY FEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEET” he laughed as Jess’s pointy nails ran across his bare soles.

His body wriggling as much as it could to escape but he couldn’t stop the nails from running all over him. Amy nails scribbling across his stomach before moving to his sides and back across to his stomach had him jerking around, his eyes crying with laughter, his now floppy cock bouncing from side to side with every jerk of his body.

“Look how ticklish his toes are” Jess joked as she tormented each individual one with her nails. Scott scrunched his large ticklish feet up to protect himself only to be tickled on the tops of his feet by Jess.

“PLLLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESSSSEEE SSTTAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHPPPP” he pleaded as he frantically wriggled around.

Amy was starting to get a warm, wet feeling down below as she felt the power over her boyfriend, she was starting to enjoy the domination as she moved herself in between Scott’s legs. Looking up at his red face shaking from side to side in ticklish agony was turning her on more and more. She sunk her nails into his hips and groin.

“NOOOOOAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he cried out as all of his most ticklish spots were exploited by the two girls.

Amy looked behind her at Jess who continued to torture his feet with her nails, the look of determination on her face gave Amy an idea. She climbed up onto Scott’s pelvis, bending forward she sunk her nails into his armpits. Scott thrashed from side to side, his cock stroking across her pussy occasionally as it bounced around, making her wetter and wetter.

Jess looked up at Amy’s bum, a smile came over her face as she watched her friend tickle her boyfriend whilst she continued to explore each and every part of Scott’s feet. She bent down and started to suck and nibble on his toes, her tongue running in between each individual toe on his right foot producing giggles and moans to escape Scott’s mouth.

Amy turned around slightly shocked by her boyfriend’s noises of pleasure to see Jess licking and sucking his feet, before she could say anything she felt something in between her legs. Looking down she could see Scott’s manhood grow again. She lightly tickled his nipples as his cock grew bigger and harder.

Amy positioned herself and sat down on top of Scott’s cock, it slid inside her wet pussy with ease. She leaned back and bounced up and down slowly, occasionally leaning forward to tickle his sides again.

Scott stopped laughing as Jess’s mouth was removed from his toes, his laughter was replaced by moans and giggles as Amy tickled down his stomach and sides slowly and seductively.

“Hehehehehe Stop that hehehe” Amy giggled as she felt Jess’s tongue running up her tiny wrinkled sole. Giggling as she bounced on Scott’s cock, she looked at Jess who was focusing her attention on her small, dainty feet. It tickled but felt good as she rode her boyfriend.

Amy’s back arched, she grasped her nails down onto Scott’s stomach as she was overpowered by her own enormous orgasm. Before she felt Scott release his seamen inside her.

She slid her body forward towards Scott’s face, his cock slid out of her as her bum pointed up in the air. She ran her hands up to his shoulders and kissed him passionately on the lips before closing her eyes and sighing deeply.

Footsteps coming across the wooden floor startled her. Opening her eyes she could see Mistress T walking at them.

“That was a good show, my dears” she said softly as she stood 4 foot away. “You can do it again soon if you like”.

“I’ve had enough tickling for now thanks” Amy replied sarcastically.

“But have you?” Mistress T questioned.

“Umm, Yeah” Amy replied with some confusion.

Mistress T clicked her fingers and was soon surrounded by 4 guards.

“What’s going on?” Amy questioned as the guards approached her, grabbing her arms and pinning them next to Scott’s body before fastening wrist ties around her hands and securing them to the frame.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Scott called out as Amy froze in fear. More straps were placed around her elbows securing them to the frame.

Then Amy quickly turned her head as she felt cuffs going around her ankles, Jess was stood in between their naked legs securing Amy’s ankles to the X frame, either side of Scott’s hips.

“W-w-what’s going on Jess?” Amy questioned nervously as she tried to wriggle around but couldn’t. Her ankles and arms secured around Scott’s tied body. Her knees were secured to the frame, she was crouched over Scott’s body, only able to move her back and bum up and down.

“I’m sorry Amy” Jess said softly. “But it was either you or me”.

“You BITCH” Amy shouted out as she struggled again against her bonds.

All of them exited the stage as Amy stared nervously into Scott’s eyes, they had been tricked by Jess again.

Amy started frantically turning her head, keeping an eye on Mistress T and Jess as they stood over her and Scott’s bound, naked bodies. Both of them stood there with grins on their faces as the menacingly wriggled their fingers a few inches off Amy’s skin. Turning her head to the side, Amy noticed the curtain in front of the stage slowly ascending to the ceiling. Her horrified gaze was met with a room full of people, all their eyes focused on the stage.

“LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, WELCOME TO THE LAUGHTER CLUB”, Mistress T spoke into her microphone.

Both Scott and Amy couldn’t take their eyes off the crowd as they all applauded and cheered.

“NOW, OUR WARM UP ACT WILL COMMENCE SHORTLY, BUT FIRST, AVERT YOUR EYES TO THE HOLDING ROOM”.

A curtain ascended revealing 3 girls, all in their twenties, stood in their lingerie, arms outstretched above their heads and bound to the ceiling above.

“FROM LEFT TO RIGHT WE HAVE MELISSA, TINA AND BETH. ALL THREE AWAITING YOUR BIDS TO TICKLE THE LIFE OUT OF THEM”.

All three girls looked petrified as the audience applauded before the curtain dropped back down to the floor.

“AND NOW FOR THE WARM UP ACT”.

Both Scott and Amy gulped in sequence as they felt the warmth from Jess and Mistress T’s hands get close to their bodies. Mistress T’s hands slowly started to tickle Scott and Amy’s sides, both tried to keep their cool as the tickling sensation grew as her nails slowly dragged up and down their exposed skin. Jess ran her nails slowly and seductively down Amy’s back from her shoulders sending shivers up and down her body.

“THEY ARE DOING WELL TO HOLD ON AT THIS POINT” Mistress T told the crowd as she slowly started to spider tickle across their sides. Scott’s lips started to quiver as the sensation grew stronger and stronger. He felt one of Jess’s hands slowly and lightly tickling his right thigh, he clamped his teeth together, trying his best to hold on.

Amy was close to cracking as her side right side and lower back were subjected to the light, ticklish torment. She felt Mistress T’s hand slowly moving underneath her body from her sides to her stomach as she was crouched over her boyfriend.

“SHALL WE LET THEM HAVE IT?” Mistress T called out to the crowd.

The crowd erupted into cheers as both Mistress T and Jess sunk their nails into their captives bodies, send both Amy and Scott into fits of uncontrollable laughter. Mistress T was crouched down using her right hand to pinch and tickle Scott’s stomach whilst her left hand explored Amy’s shaking belly. Jess sunk her nails deeply into Scott’s right thigh and the back of Amy’s bent legs.

Both of the couple now crying with laughter as their bodies shook and shivered with each movement of every nail. The next 5 minutes passed extremely slowly for the laughing couple before they were allowed a brief break whilst Mistress T circled their bodies before settling at Scott’s feet.

“Please, not my feet, not my FHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEET” Scott screamed out as her nails stroked up and down his bound soles. Fits of laughter rolled out of Amy’s mouth as her tiny feet were tortured by Jess’s nails.

“NAHAHAHAHATT MYYY TOHOHOHOHOHOOOEESSS” she screamed as Jess’s fingers wriggled in between her tiny, ticklish toes.

Droplets of salty tears dropped from Amy’s eyes onto Scott’s body as they both cried with laughter again. The nails running up and down their feet was relentless for the next 5 or so minutes as they battled to escape the dancing nails by shaking their feet from side to side, Amy bouncing up and down against her bonds as she cackled with laughter.

Scott finally took multiple deep breaths as Mistress T disappeared from his feet, he stared up at his girlfriend, still crying with laughter as she bounced up and down.

Jess finally eased up and the tickling, leaving Amy’s broken and tingling body slumped over her boyfriend’s body. Suddenly a roar went up from the crowd as they both heard something being wheeled across the stage. Scott view was blocked by Amy’s body above him but he saw the tired expression on her face change to that of shock.

Looking down between their legs, he saw a giant colourful feather duster draw closer to them before slowly being pushed through the gap in their legs, gently tickling his cock and Amy’s pussy as it finally settled near his belly button. Amy tried to pull herself up as high as she could go but the fine feathers still touched her legs and pussy.

“No, Please don’t!” She begged and pleaded, looking back at Jess.

“Sorry” Jess said, shrugging her shoulders before menacingly waving a remote in front of their eyes.

Amy stared in shock at her boyfriend whose tired eyes slowly closed as he arched his head back. Their bodies shivered as the feather duster slowly started to spin, lightly tickling against their legs and private areas. The light torment, slowly got worse as the speed picked up, before long both of the couple resumed their cackling as their most sensitive areas were tortured. Amy’s exhausted body slowly started to slump, causing her pussy to sink deeper into the spinning feathers, this woke her body up again as she shot back up, fighting with the leg ties pinning her to Scott’s structure.

Scott’s head wriggled from side to side as the soft, ticklish strokes of the feathers awoke his cock, slowly pushing the sensitive tip into the feathers further. His erect cock receiving a mixture of pleasure and tickles. Through his giggles he looked at Amy who was still giggling away. The sight of his girlfriend laughing brought a rush of blood down to his penis, his eyes shot open.

“Hehehe Doonnttt you dareehehehehehe” Amy giggled out as she saw what was happening to Scott, but it was too late as he shot his load again, but this time into the feathers. His embarrassed expression was quickly replaced with laughter as his ultra sensitive cock flopped down and the ticklish torment resumed.

Amy slowly tilted her head back as she felt a finger slide between the feather duster and rub her clit. She looked back to see Jess rubbing her as the feather duster continued to tickle the outside of her pussy and groins. Within seconds she was biting down on her lip, trying to suppress the satisfaction from escaping but to no avail, waves of warmth came over her as she too was forced into a ticklish orgasm.

The duster stopped spinning and was slowly retracted from in between their legs as Amy slumped her body down onto Scott, exhaustion got the better of them as they slowly faded away into a deep sleep.

Amy stirred, she opened her eyes slowly to see Scott asleep next to her. Turning her head she saw that they were back in their bedroom, fully dressed, on top for the duvet on their bed. She nudged Scott, waking him slowly. As he slowly became aware of his surroundings he turned to Amy.

“Did that really happen?” he questioned.

Amy nodded her head before handing him her phone. He glanced at a message from a unknown number.

‘When you are ready to return, let me know. I have a special night planned for you both. Lots of love, T XXX’

“What shall we do?” Amy asked.

Scott shrugged his shoulders before checking his phone. His face went white.

“W-w-what’s up?” Amy asked.

“My, my, my boss wants to meet me first thing Monday morning in her office”

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back