• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forced To Watch Another Male Intentionally Tickle My Wife During a Pedicure Part 2

Rasputin

TMF Expert
Here is part 2 as promised. Looks like there will be one final part and possibly an epilogue. Hope you are having as much fun reading as I am remembering and reliving. Enjoy!

It was a gray and rainy late October Saturday like many other before. My wife and I work very hard in our relationship to keep romance and kindness at the forefront of our thoughts and deeds. And as such, whenever given the opportunity, we like to make the most of our Saturdays. We had a Halloween party to go to that night, so we thought we would start off with a leisurely romantic date day.

On this particular Saturday, I believe we grabbed lunch somewhere and enjoyed a couple adult beverages. And then we enjoyed some people watching as we walked around the local mall. I’m sure there were other browsing stops at various shops. I remember one of the big components of our date was a lot of walking. She loves to be active.

I had been with my wife for five years at that point, I recognized that one of the triggers that made her even more ticklish was a lot of standing around or walking around. It just seems that if this woman has to be on her feet or walk around for extended periods of times, those Nociceptors and Meissner‘s Corpuscles just kick into overdrive. And mind you, she is extremely ticklish to begin with. After a long day, she has difficulty receiving a foot massage, regardless of pressure applied. Too light-it tickles. Too firm-it tickles. Walking around just exacerbates this pre-existing awesome condition.

Of course, this occurred to me as we were walking around the various places. And I thought to myself, with an ulterior motive, what a great way it would be to end the day by taking her for a pedicure. An exaggeratedly ticklish pedicure thanks to thousands of steps she had taken that day.

Now like most areas that have been victims of urban sprawl, there are probably 50 strip malls within a 10 mile radius of our home. And in each one of those strip malls, next to a Vape store and a Chinese food takeout place, is usually a nail salon. We try not to go together to the same place twice. Primarily because I like the random excitement that comes with variety. Also, we have found that if you go and watch your wife get pedicures repeatedly at the same place, the people become wise to why you’re doing it. And I don’t want any innocent bystanders to feel uncomfortable or weird because of my particular kink.

So as we were driving home, I saw one of these nail places that we had never visited. We will just call it “Nail Addicts” When I pulled into the parking lot I proclaimed “Surprise!“. She immediately recognize what I had in mind and begin to jokingly and melodramatically protest. But she is also a good sport and as previously mentioned in part one, is into teasing me with my fetish. Even after all the years. So after hemming and hawing and trying to prolong going into the nail salon, she finally gave in after she claims she had psyched herself enough.

If you’ve ever been inside a nail salon, their layout is basically a variation of the same floor plan each time. Pretty much every time there is a counter at the front. There are usually chairs in the waiting area up by the counter. And then back behind the counter will be your manicure desks and your pedicure chairs. There are some horrible places that have the pedicure chairs in a separate room back behind a wall to offer their clients more privacy. (or muffle the screams.) As I quickly scoped the layout of this particular salon, I noticed that the seating area was in the direct line of sight of the pedicure chairs. So basically, you could be sitting in the waiting area and have a direct sideview, unobstructed, of what was happening in the pedicure chairs. Normally the nail tech will invite me to accompany my bride back to her chair and either sit by the chair or sit in the pedicure chair next to her. However this time, I wanted to be more removed. Almost like I was in the omniscient viewer. The fly on the wall if you will.

My wife signed in and I began surveying out the staff that were working that day. There were four people on hand. One very young looking girl, one older looking woman who was giving a manicure at the time, one older man who was walking around like he was the boss, and then finally there was a younger heavy set man. When she signed in at the front desk, she left the preferred technician spot blank. Normally this is where she would request a female. She was basically leaving herself to the mercy of fate. After she signed in and left it blank she kind of gave me a look like, “Is this OK?“

Back to my mixed emotions, I saw the odds were that I was about to see, in person, another guy handling my wife’s bare feet. However, I was quite surprised when the young woman called my wife back to the pedicure chair. My wife asked if I wanted to come back and sit with her, and I told her that I preferred to sit in the waiting area. As luck would have it, the young lady sat my wife in the chair that was directly in my line of sight. I had a virtually unobstructed view of everything! I really thought it was going to be very exciting to sit back from a far and watch and listen to my wife’s reactions. Again, at this point, I’ve probably seen my wife get dozens of pedicures from women. I thought being far removed would add a new variety to the normal take. And as the young lady filled my wife’s pedicure basin, I assumed that was what I was going to see again.

Until the heavyset man walked over and relieved the young girl of her duties.

My wife coyly looked over at me, with a look of unease, nervousness, but a cute smile. I’ve been with my wife long enough to recognize that that look meant “Are you gonna be OK with this?“.

As the man rolled over his personal tools in a wheeled chest, I had a dull ache in my stomach. I only get that feeling when I am aroused by something that is very new, very intense, or shamefully pleasurable.

At that point, stuck in my chair 15 feet away, with a front row seat to the show, I knew that there was no turning back.

Last edited:
You bastard..... you are gonna leave us hanging!:sowrong::sowrong:&#55357;&#56841;
This is shaping up to be one of the best true accounts of all time.

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back