• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No DH in the National League in 2021

Anyone remember Bartolo Colon's lone career homer? That's what we'd be missing with a universal DH. Personally, I like the split between the AL using it and NL not using it. Not sure why, it's just what I grew up knowing

I'm a Braves fan, as most who know me are aware, so I'm happy about this.

I personally think that pitchers batting makes for a more strategic game, with pitchers, bunting, pinch hitting for relief pitching, etc.

I hope that they never put the DH back in the NL

The likely hood in my opinion is when the pitcher bats he's in a higher percentage of getting hurt more easily

I hate the DH for this one reason:

As a Red Sox hater it disgusts me that the position basically guaranteed David Ortiz a ticket to the HOF. He wouldn't have been in the league past his early 30s if not for that because he was, well let's face it, too fat and out of shape to play the field. He also had very, VERY, average to below average numbers on the twins. Hmm...wonder what happened and how he hit stride when he came to the Red Sox around during the time Pedro was there and was implicated to have had a guy working with him that was directly linked to steroid distribution.

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back