• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH GIRLS: Jazmine Turned Over and Tickled - (WMV or MP4)

MikeTickler

TMF Expert
TICKLISH GIRLS: Jazmine Turned Over and Tickled - (WMV or MP4)

I was really in the zone for this session, and Jazmine has to endure a lot for this one. As soon as I begin, I tell Jazmine that I don't think this is going to be easy for her. I knew I was in the mood to really tickle torture someone, and Jazmine just happened to show up at the right time. Before even starting, I was already planning what I was going to do to her. I had her tie her hair back so it would be out of the way, so she should have had an idea on what was about to happen. But she didn't. Now that she was absolutely helpless, and I had perfect access to her extremely ticklish neck, I brought the electric toothbrush into the mix. This drove her nuts, and I had her going wild for a long time with this thing. I was tickling her armpits with my other hand at the same time, and Jazmine was frantically screaming in laughter. And then come the tickling mind games. It's just too much fun to tease girls with the anticipation of if I'm really going to switch spots or not, and I love to see their reactions. This position is also great for tickling Jazmine's ass, so her butt gets oiled up and tickled with the electric toothbrush too.

TICKLISH GIRLS STUDIO:
www.Ticklish-Girls.com

Attachments

• Jazmine Turned Over and Tickled - GIF.gif
    Jazmine Turned Over and Tickled - GIF.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 153
  • Jazmine Turned Over and Tickled - PREVIEW WMV.wmv
    3.1 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back