• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Friends - New Experiences (F/F)

bored2tears

So here's my first attempt at a little short story that I've just put together this afternoon. I hope you like it and let me know what you think :)

Laughter.

Pure, pleasure filled laughter.

It was coming from the living room of Lucy and to be more accurate, Lucy's mouth. All caused by her best friend Kelly.

The two women had got together on a Friday night for some comfort food and wine after a long week in work. Lucy always loved these nights as it gave her a chance to unwind from the stress of Monday to Friday and to glug away her troubles for a few hours.

Earlier that night Lucy had no idea how much fun she'd be having on this particular Friday...

Both women were two glasses in and half watching the TV as the dim bulb from the lamp in the living room complimented their complexion. Lucy, 32, had a smile to light up any room and her shoulder length sleek brown hair shimmered in a way that brought her eyes to life. She was wearing a comfortable pair of pink lounge shorts that let her long smooth, tanned legs flow to the ground and a white hooded top to keep her warm. Her best friend Kelly, 33, had a fairer skin tone. Her long blonde hair traced down her back and fell against her black jumper to create a day and night feel. Her bottom half was covered up in the dark blue jeans she'd come over in while her dainty feet were exposed showing off her French tip toenails.

The wine sloshed around and the glasses clinked as the women laughed and joked about their week; the alcohol taking an effect and loosening their lips.

"Do you know what Kel? I've needed this" said Lucy, feeling happy her best friend was there.

"Me too! It's such a great way to end the week. And no men around!" exclaimed Kelly while raising her glass in the air.

"Although" Kelly continued. "There's this one thing that my last fella used to do that always made me feel better, remember?"

"Ermmm... I can't remember much at the moment Kel to be honest; this wine is so good"

Kelly smirked to herself. "I'll show you then, you'll love it!" She said excitedly as she put her wine down. "Pop your feet on my lap" She said, patting her legs.

Lucy giggled and obliged.

Kelly began by holding the tops of Lucy's feet with both sets of four fingers while her thumbs began gently massaging the smooth soles underneath.

Lucy shut her eyes a little. "Oh I remember this now; you told me it always made you feel incredible. I can see why!"

Kelly continued to swirl her thumbs over Lucy's soft skin, moving in different directions. "How's that feel?" She enquired of her friend.

"Oh god, amazing! Why have you never done this for me before?!"

"Ha!" Kelly chuckled. "I need the wine to flow before I give my fingers and thumbs over to anyone" She said, sticking her tongue out in an impish fashion.

"Well Kel, this is better than sex right now!" Lucy said smiling with her hands pressed on the floor behind her back as she sat there in bliss, tipping her head back a little.

"Don't get too carried away there Luce" Kelly said, winking back at her. "Ok, here's what else I always find relaxing too. Lay on your front"

"Yes ma'am" Joked Lucy, as she pulled her feet back and turned herself over. She lay with her head resting on her hands that she'd tucked into the middle as she felt Kelly sit atop of her straddling her plush bum and resting her hands on her back.

"Ok Lucy, you ready?" Said Kelly, laughing to herself inside.

"If it's anything like the foot massage I was born ready!"

And with that Kelly reached under Lucy's top and placed one hand on either side of her body. Kelly's nails just barely touching the warm skin of Lucy; and with that she slowly dragged them from Lucy's bra all the way down her sides to where her shorts started.

"Hahahahahaha!!" Lucy let out a squeal as her hands shot out from supporting her head and tried to stop Kelly's hands from continuing. "Kel!! That tickles!!!"

"Oh I know" Kelly said gleefully. "So much fun though isn't it?" She asked as she continued.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! Kelly!! Stop.... that!!! Lucy tried to fight it as her legs flailed around at the back and hit the fibres in the rug over and over.

"I can't Luce; it's so addictive and you're so ticklish" She teased as she crouched lower and reached higher under Lucy's top finding her exposed underarms. Placing two fingers from each hand inside the smooth section of her friends armpits filled her with delight and devilment. She began scribbling away and beneath her Lucy was in fits of laughter and lots of trouble.

"Oh.... my.... God. Pahahahaha!!! Kel...ly!!" Lucy decended into desperate scrambles of the carpet and kicks of her legs but she was definitely enjoying the adrenaline coursing through her body; she felt conflicted.

Kelly stopped and withdrew her hands to allow her friend to catch her breath.

"Now didn't that make you feel alive?" Kelly asked as she climbed off her friend and sat beside her.

"Oh wow Kel. Your nails are so bad! I mean, I knew I was ticklish but gosh" Lucy said panting a little. "I have to say though it's one hell of a rush!"

"I knew you'd like it" Kelly said as Lucy swivelled around and sat next to her. "Let's take a look at you".

Kelly brushed Lucy's hair away from her face and cupped her cheek in her hand.

"A bit flushed there Luce; did my little ol' hands get you a touch excited" She stuck her tongue out again teasing her best friend once more.

They both took another sip of their wine from the near empty glasses and as they pulled them away Lucy licked the final droplets from her moistened lips while staring into her friends eyes. Her breathing increased and she felt a pulse around her body.

She swallowed.

"You're good Kel; very good".

She placed a single finger on Kelly's mouth and moved her face closer in. As she was inches away she removed the finger and pressed her plump lips against Kelly's still damp ones and paused before making a soft and gentle kissing motion.

"You have your talents Kel and I have mine" Lucy whispered as she drew away very slowly.

Both women felt electricity between them and a raw human desire wash over them.

"And" Lucy continued to whisper, this time into Kelly's ear "I know you're ticklish too; so don't you forget that" she said while giving her friend's thigh a squeeze.

The hair on Kelly's arms stood on end.

She'd started something tonight and she didn't regret it one bit.

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments so far people :)

I may write a follow up once the idea starts flowing!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back