• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How dark will you go... in your fantasies ?

mch5

TMF Regular
And what do YOU think it says about you ?
Would you harm your victim in your ticklish dream ?
Would you watch a lee being tickled to death ? even while being aware it's acting ??
I don't think I would... I don't find death sexy in any situation... but I'm afraid I may want to see something worse...

I find it very hard to accept my own Tickle-Dark fantasies. I sometimes go as far as creating detailed background story of why such a lee must be tickled to the point.. well... it'll be damaging to the lee.

I actually quite scared talking about it, while a part of me do wanna share, very much.

I think intense/dark fantasies aren't that uncommon, to a degree, here. If you look through a lot of the stories posted, or art, many of them are at the lightest, non-consensual torture in the form of tickling, where people are the victims of kidnapping, assault, or slavery, and where the fate of the person can be a lifetime of tickling, or even longer. Rarely tickling results in the serious harm, or death of the ticklee, but let's not kid ourselves and say that the listed fates are not "dark". Consensual tickle play is something of a rarity in out fetish material.

That said, these "dark" fantasies are nothing more then a fantasy for many people. They would never act on such things because either they are worried about the consequences, or they really just don't want to do it, because they realize the difference between fantasy and reality.

However, if you are disturbed by your own fantasies, then it might indeed be a good idea to talk to somebody about it, especially if these fantasies involve harming others and you feel compelled to act on them.

My fantasies involve sneaking up behind female sunbathers at the beach and tickling their feet. I then have to run because they get angry and chase me and throw sand. That's about as dark as it gets for me!

In my fantasies they all want me to tickle them beyond their limits, then fuck them as they have become insatiably aroused from their helpless predicament.

I think intense/dark fantasies aren't that uncommon, to a degree, here.

My thoughts exactly. My own fantasies are pretty extreme too, but I think this is common, and not limited to the tickling world. Back when I was a kid, it was a source of worry for me, but I learned to accept it :bubble:

Last edited:
I'd grown over the years to realise my fantasies could get sadistic but no way in hell would I want them happening for real.

You can go as dark as you want in fantasy land (and I like many people do) so long as you don't act on them

I absolutely love mixing tickling with sadism and evil fantasies, but they tend to be idealized, absurd and disconnected from reality. Hours (or days or eternity) of cruel tickle torture just going on and reluctant ticklee still just continuing her melodic laughter while feeling no other discomfort but pure unbearable tickling isn't really realistic thought so I can't can't get too worried about thinking such things.

I'm going to have to agree with Tenebrae on this one. Yes, my fantasies are often dark or sadistic or masochistic. This is not limited to tickling whatsoever, though. There is a concept known as intrusive thoughts, which are thoughts your conscious brain experiences, but not as something that falls along the lines of what you were already thinking. For example, have you ever been driving and thought "What if I just drove off this bridge right now." You might find yourself horrified at the thought afterward, but you still thought it.
I think humans tend to have very extreme thoughts quite often, but we usually just disregard them. If the subject matter were to be very important to us, it is definitely more likely that we would remember and foster these extreme thoughts, for example if they were to arouse us.
Either way, I've noticed I often have extreme thoughts that have no place being actuated in reality, and have accepted the fact that not every desire I have is worth pursuing

I'm a lee and my fantasies about being tickled get pretty dang dark! I turn them into fics and write them and post them here!

The positive responses I've gotten from people tells me that it's not uncommon to have such fantasies.

True, but if your fantasies involve going too far, such as getting off on having sex with someone against their will..... I would recommend getting actual help.

My fantasies do not involve sex at all. My extreme fantasies involve being tickled by five or six women continuously for 12 or 24 hours.:eek:

I would have no problem seeing my fantasies made manifest. Both the dark and the bright.

I don't want to speak for anyone but myself, but I think one of the distinctive to things about tickling is that the question of physical injury is unlikely to come up. I do sometimes find myself indulging in fantasies of psychological trauma, like wondering if a hot one-time tickle model ever had nightmares or haunting flashbacks from her session. In general, I think what makes a tickling fantasy dark is the context and the mental state of a victim. Is she being punished? Is she feeling humiliated and embarrassed by her ticklishness? I confess, these psychologically dark aspects do pack a lot of heat for me

Well, my stories, which I have posted here, does reflect most of my fantasies.
And while those stories are quite dark, I do try to be very careful. Yet… there some extreme elements I would never want to see get fulfilled.
Like lesbian rape while tickling the victims in a way the rape itself is irrelevant..
And while I find the idea very arousing in my fantasies, I am disgust at the possibility of it happening in reality. Afterall, rape is a rape!

Well, my stories, which I have posted here, does reflect most of my fantasies.
And while those stories are quite dark, I do try to be very careful. Yet… there some extreme elements I would never want to see get fulfilled.
Like lesbian rape while tickling the victims in a way the rape itself is irrelevant..
And while I find the idea very arousing in my fantasies, I am disgust at the possibility of it happening in reality. Afterall, rape is a rape!

But also, the imagination must be allowed to be made manifest in type or paper.

I can go pretty dark. But one of my fantasies are working in an asylum and taking the female patients, place them in very strict bondage and tickle torturing the hell out of them and forcing orgasms all night till they are a sweaty babbling mess. Then place them back in their room before the day shift comes in and when the patient is all sweaty, worn out and disheveled, trying to explain what happened, no one believes them. Then I repeat the process again later that evening over, and over and over again.......No pain or death.

Fantasies are fantasies. We all have them, and some are darker (or otherwise more inappropriate) than others. In the end, they aren't real, they're make believe stories in our minds. Given the nature of the tickling fetish, I don't think that it's unusual for fantasies to be nonconsentual or torturous (I know many of mine fit into this category). As long as we don't act on the darker fantasies them in real life, there's no harm done. Just my two cents.

That's the key.
Forcing women to laugh and feel happy is so thrilling.

Yes, definitely the core of ny fantasies. The "forced happiness".
The extreme opposite of pain and death. Yet, the psychological trauma of such situations are definitely something we are easily ignoring.

I believe you can totally fantasise about something and then not wanting to through it at all, and that's the case for many dark fantasies. As it's only fantasies I personally put aside a lot (like a lot) of details that would be a total turn off irl. I would never want to do half the things that cross my mind

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back