• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saturday Night Live (Yes, this is in Tickling Discussion)

Sensualswitch10

Verified
Anybody see SNL last night? During Weekend Update, at the end of her part in the skit, Melissa Villaseñor appeared to say "I wanna tickle my friends again."

About 2:35 in the video:

https://m.youtube. com/watch?v=UuRvRDC-Euc

Did my ears deceive me, or did she actually say that?

Also, I was very impressed with her singing and impressions. Very talented lady!

Last edited:
That is definitely what I heard. I had to rewind it just to make sure I wasn't hearing things.

Same. I even shared a clip with some friends from the community elsewhere and they also agreed.

I heard it, and wondered the same thing lol. Could she be, a ler lol. Aside from that, I wasn't impressed or entertained much with her portion of the sketch.

She said it and she is welcome to tickle me any time that she wants to. :devil:

Haha wow, I just came on to post about this.

Live, I thought I heard "tickle my feet" but I figured I must have been hearing things. But just now I went back to the video and sure enough, she says "I want to tickle my friends again."

Maybe I'm projecting, but that has the feel of "I'm a ler, I'm going to send out a little dog whistle to anyone who's listening who might catch this."

I'd already noticed that she seems to reveal her feet and soles noticeably more than the average person: https://www.wikifeet.com/Melissa_Villasenor

One of us? :)

Haha wow, I just came on to post about this.

Live, I thought I heard "tickle my feet" but I figured I must have been hearing things. But just now I went back to the video and sure enough, she says "I want to tickle my friends again."

Maybe I'm projecting, but that has the feel of "I'm a ler, I'm going to send out a little dog whistle to anyone who's listening who might catch this."

I'd already noticed that she seems to reveal her feet and soles noticeably more than the average person: https://www.wikifeet.com/Melissa_Villasenor

One of us? :)

We can certainly hope! :wub:

hey sensualswitch10, can you contact me when you have a chance?

plphpet

What a great find! Thanks all for the original post and discussion on this. Had not been familiar with this comedian, but am at full alert now :) She’s awesome! So funny! Love the thought that she might be a tickle-phile and secretly sneak tickles on her SNL co-workers between and during shows :) Thanks again! TLM

I edited the OP, should be working again. This time I added a space, just in case. ;)

Thanks, that worked. That's definitely what she said. And she just threw it in there at the end when people were clapping. Almost like she was trying to partially mask it. Kinda like she knew that only people who are sensitive to certain words would catch it. But honestly I'm torn cause on the one hand she might be a ler sending out a message to any potential lees. But one the other hand those of us on this site could be reading way too much into it cause of what we're into.

The video is unavailable outside of the US, but here is a tip: non-residents can configure their VPN to a US server and it will work~ It did the trick for me :D

I follow her on Insta - her comedy page and her art page - and she’s really hated being isolated in L.A. due to Covid19. She also wasn’t happy going back to NYC for the show, either. She really needs human contact, and if you are a close friend of hers I imagine there are a lot of laughs & hugs. Tickling will pop in there somewhere, as well, I’d bet.

Melissa threw out another tickling reference this week (2.6.21) during Dan Levy's monologue trip backstage, pretending to be accidentally tickled by being sprayed down with disinfectant (fully clothed, standing), saying "That tickles!" This, in combination with the previous incident, REALLY makes me think she's sending out little nod-and-winks to the tickling community, tbh.

Along with that, doesn't this look like the pose of someone who is at the very least tuned into the tickling/feet world, if not into it herself? http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...lase%F1or-s-feet&highlight=melissa+villasenor

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back