• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forced To Watch Another Male Intentionally Tickle My Wife During a Pedicure Part 3

Rasputin

TMF Expert
Good Day and welcome to Part 3. I appreciate your diligence in following this story. In appreciation of your diligence, at the end of this story, I have attached Exhibit A. Cheers!

When an extremely ticklish person voluntarily subjects themselves to a pedicure it is an ultimate act of submission.

Think about it. They willingly place themselves in this predicament. They know what is coming. They know their feet are sensitive.They know they are in public and the reaction may be humiliating. And the only thing keeping them there is themselves. Their own willpower. They are not restrained. (Well, not always. That comes into play later.)

And this was the exact predicament in which my wife found herself.

My predicament? Sitting 15 feet away, preparing to watch another male, do things to my wife’s hyperesthetic toes and soles.

Again, this was a first. Actually, a lifetime first. I had heard tales from my wife about the perils of many tenacious male nail techs. I didn’t know if it was bluster or exaggeration if my wife was manufacturing details for my benefit. Or if male nail techs went out of their way to intentionally tickle her. However, like it or not, I was about to find out.

My wife sat directly in my line of site at a perfect side profile. The back of the pedicure throne to the left and her soaking feet In the basin on my right. I was far enough way that I could only hear a small amount being exchanged between the young man and my wife. Remember the old man who acted like he was the boss? Well, he came into the waiting area with an enormous tablet and started playing a video game. A video game with a cheesy haunted house type soundtrack. So between the pseudo-spooky music and sound effects, it made the hearing even more difficult. Ironically enough, as the pedicure progressed the soundtrack also synced up with my wife’s danger and suffering. So, I had that going for me.

The young man in question. He was an Asian man. Likely mid 20’s to very early thirties. He was a burly man with glasses and a bowl haircut. He seemed like a jovial fun guy, like a Vietnamese Jack Black.

During the cursory soak, my wife was getting settled in the chair. She had a nervous smile at first, as she kept looking over at me. Nervous about my reaction. Nervous about the implements that were being prepared down at her feet. Nervous about her reactions to another guy touching her feet in front of me.

Now my beloved wife never initially confesses up front that she is ticklish at a pedicure. I think she tries to see how long she can go without cracking. Sometimes she makes partway through the metal file, and sometimes she loses it at the polish removal. I didn’t know how long she would last this time.

After a brief soak, our young man, who will will call “Tom”, pulled my wife’s foot out of the water and began with the polish removal and filing of the nails. It was literally 15 seconds into the nail care that my wife looked over at me. She had a huge devious smile, as she bit her lower lip. The subtle tickles had already begun at nail shaping. I suspected she was going to be obliterated by tickling this time. It was interesting to see her move in the chair. I wasn’t sure if she was getting settled in, flinching, or being moved by the massaging mechanism.

Now the next step was the first clue I had that “Tom” might have the TMF bookmarked. The cuticle/callous softener gel was in a white squeezy bottle similar to a generic ketchup of mustard bottle you’d find at a concession stand. With a pointed tip. That comes into play later. He traces the tip of this bottle along with wife’s toes without ever lifting up. I saw a small flinch, and she shot me another look of happy panic.

Now at this point, all of my wife’s tickle tells are being displayed. She kept brushing her hair back behind her ears, holding her hands flat palmed between her knees, taking deep breaths, and subtly leaning to one side. The most obvious tell was her restrained smile, and the periodic raising of her hands to her face. But no outward laughter yet. My wife and Tom had been talking. I could here my wife’s fluttering and breathy tone as she was trying to maintain composure while talking and being subtly tickled. They talked about our Halloween party and our costumes. That’s about all I could make out. But I don’t know if she confessed that she was ticklish yet.

Then it got real.

After having completed the nail care on both feet, I saw something I had never seen on any pedicure chair ever. “Tom” pulled back the towel draped over the footrest on the basin, and flipped up a little integrated support on which to prop my wife’s slender ankle. I was like “What the what?!?!” My wife even had a look of concern that things had just really escalated. It was an absolute first for both of us! But once that foot was propped, things did escalate. Tom went back to his trusty squeeze bottle and drug it along the side of my wife’s big toe, while using the lightest extended fingertip pressure on her toes. He then repeated this same swiggly erratic finger tip touch starting at her heel and up her high arch. At this point, she is leaning forward, mouth slightly agape, with her hands tucked tightly together between her tensed thighs.

Then, the other foot rest went up. And so did my wife’s other foot. Now I don’t know if this was the chair manufacturer design, but my wife’s feet were elevated in a way, and the chair was set back far enough, that my wife’s ability to kick upward had been reduced. Both legs were completely outstretched and the angle basically made it where her knees were lower than her ankles. Essentially her feet were on display on pedestals and immobilized.

The squeeze bottle and fingertips began on her other foot, and my wife burst out laughing and saying “I like that footrest...hahaha...I’ve never seen that before.” as she gestured her hands up like an elevator. The fingertips were getting more lively. The flinches became more pronounced. Hair was tucked behind ears, hands nervously and briefly covered mouth, only to turn to a hand gesture, followed by something said in an outburst muddled words and laughter. Unless this was Toms first day on the job, he’s never touched feet before, or he’s completely oblivious, he must have known how severely ticklish she was.

Because at that moment, he got serious about ticking my wife on purpose.

3D8DC072-610E-4B3B-A35A-0E5B67A235B6.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow, great story continuation Rasputin. Sounds and looks like she’s in for a heck of a time!

But she obviously got exactly what she deserved, my Russian compatriot! &#55357;&#56833;

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back