• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No more pictures from me anymore!

robmic

Verified
Thanks to a certain busybody pain in the ass here, I will no longer be posting any more pictures of any kind here! I can see the downfall of this special place I've been coming to since almost it's inception because of the action of one person. And I'm sure many others that have posted pictures will more than likely be following suit. Too bad one person had to ruin it for everyone!

I to no longer post Pictures due to an individual.

Rob, I’d suggest answering inquiries over the identity of the person in question through PM.

I'll not give away her identity per say, just watch for a person with mental issues and a negative attitude towards candid shots, or whatever happens to tug on the hair across her ass and calls what you post as a "creepshot". Look around at some of my previous posts and you should be able to figure out who it is. Then, if you'd like, complain to the mods about this person. Maybe that will get this person thrown out of here and we can go back to our nice, quiet place to enjoy what we come here for in the first place!

That person has had their access to this subforum removed. I want to thank the person who brought this situation to my attention.

people , I think should a breath and think before we act in angst.
We identified a problem, the mods acted swiftly, and fairly and dealt with it.
Hopefully it has gone away terminally.
Thank you mods.

Last edited:
This is a bigger issue - there are a VERY small handful of people, mostly TWO, who are all over this entire tickling forum trolling everyone, calling everybody CREEPY every damn day, insulting people under the false guise of being
the "moral authority" of the forum, a douche bag male feminist "defending the honor of women" who gets away with outright golden rule violations every day, and nothing is done. It's a reason I think a large amount of people don't participate
anymore or who have just left.

For a long time people have started threads "Are there any OTHER tickling forums out there?" and I know that's why. This is supposed to be a safe place to discuss tickling and related interests. Every other forum I've visited....those folks
are thrown off in a hot second. You want to discuss tickling, and then some asshole rushes in to scold you as being creepy...no wonder people leave.

That person has had their access to this subforum removed. I want to thank the person who brought this situation to my attention.

Thank you Jeff. As always you've done the right thing. Maybe in time those of us that had been discouraged from posting will return and this place can go back to being the nice place it once was. I for one, thank everyone for their support and kind words.

That one young woman acts like a cranky old lady.
We all know who she is.
Because of her l no longer post anything close to an opinion. I won't waste my time. This place has become a snow flake sanctuary.

That one young woman acts like a cranky old lady.
We all know who she is.
Because of her l no longer post anything close to an opinion. I won't waste my time. This place has become a snow flake sanctuary.

I'm beginning to think the same thing... :rolleyes: :disgust: :sowrong:

Thanks to a certain busybody pain in the ass here, I will no longer be posting any more pictures of any kind here! I can see the downfall of this special place I've been coming to since almost it's inception because of the action of one person. And I'm sure many others that have posted pictures will more than likely be following suit. Too bad one person had to ruin it for everyone!

Absolutely 💯

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back