• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question

I’m not a neurologist. I’ve read a few articles that indicate laughing can help with anxiety and depression, though I haven’t read anything specifically related to tickling

I’m not a neurologist. I’ve read a few articles that indicate laughing can help with anxiety and depression, though I haven’t read anything specifically related to tickling

Yeah. Same here. I know tickling releases positive endorphins, but I've never heard of it being used in medical terms.

But thought I'd ask.

There is light, frivolous tickling and the darker kind. Two different personalities.

I can see the first kind releasing endorphins etc. I wonder about the second kind.

I'd rather watch a comedy.

I did some research and found out that, as expected, there are mixed feelings over tickling being used for depression.

Here is one of the positive things I read.

"Tickling for Depression. Depession is a disease that can strike anyone. Tickling can help. If you are depressed, talk to your doctor about being tickled, and ask your doctor if you are healthy enough to be tickled. Tickling is not for everyone. It is not for the non-ticklish or those with cataplexy, It is not for those with familial terminal..."

i don't know if it's fact or not though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back