• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lucy’s Ticklish Promise (FFM/F)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Lucy awoke to the sound of her alarm clock bleeping away. Slowly she turned over, reaching out to silence it. She grabbed her phone off the side and scrolled through the latest social media updates whilst slowly becoming more and more awake. Her alarm bleeped again to signal to her that it was time to get out of bed and start her day.

She slipped her socked feet out from under the covers, planting them down on the carpeted floor before stretching and standing up out of bed. A cold shiver ran down her spine as she stood in her freezing room in her pyjama’s, glaring at the curtains lightly blowing around, she had left the window open again. She flung open the curtains, staring at the darkness out of the window before closing the window shut.

She hated the cold, dark and miserable winter months but she had to carry on with her usual routine. She turned the light on and slipped her pyjama’s off her pale skin before replacing them with her running attire. Her bright green lycra top fitted snugly over her small but perky breasts, her black shorts running half way down her thighs on her long legs. She admired herself in the mirror, her 32 year old, 5ft 8 toned structure looked great in her lycra, red hair running half way down her back, toned bum slightly sticking out. Grabbing her hair bobble off the side, she tied it up in a ponytail before sitting back down on the bed and removing her thick, woollen socks slowly. She wriggled her long, red painted toes on her pasty size 6 feet before placing them both into her white ankle socks.

She walked downstairs to the kitchen before grabbing a quick glass of water and guzzling it down, accompanied by her potassium tablets. She slipped her feet into her green running trainers before tying the laces and walking to the front door, picking up her house key along the way.

The cold breeze hit her again as she stepped out of the front door into the cold, winter air. Shivering again, she bent down and put her key underneath her door mat before closing the door shut and walking slowly towards her garden wall. She lifted her size 6 foot up onto the wall before stretching her legs and repeating the process again with her other leg before heading out on her run.

Around 45 minutes later she returned home, red faced and sweaty. She stretched her legs out again on the wall before walking to the door, taking her key from underneath the door mat and entering her house. A slight warmth brought a smile to her face as the central heating had kicked in. Lucy headed back up the stairs and into the bathroom for a shower and to do her light make up. She stared into the mirror at her green eyes before applying her mascara, then a tiny bit of foundation onto her pretty face, slight toning down her freckles on her cheeks. She puckered her lips as she finished off her makeup with some pale pink lipstick before leaving the bathroom and sitting down on her bed. She applied some moisturiser to her silky smooth legs before rubbing the remainder into her feet, admiring how smooth her well looked after soles were.

She grabbed her clothes from the wardrobe, putting on her white shirt and buttoning it up. She looked into the mirror to check that her black lace bra was just about visible through the shirt so she could use it at work to get what she wanted off the male employees. She slipped on some skin coloured stockings over her feet before sliding them up her legs and over her bum before putting on her black skirt. She gave herself a little twirl in front of the mirror before heading back downstairs and putting her feet inside her black heels, grabbing her long coat and heading out the door to her car.

Upon arriving at work, she took her seat at her desk and turned on her computer. She noticed Brian walking past her with his coffee cup in his hand. Lucy let out a loud yawn and stretched her arms above her head.

“Would you like a coffee Lucy” Brian said whilst staring at her breasts poking against her shirt.

“That would be lovely, darling” she said softly before handing him her cup.

Kate glared across the room at Lucy and shook her head in disgust. Kate despised Lucy, she was the same age and position at work as Lucy but she had got there through hard work, not flirting her way up. Her and her colleague, Charlotte always joked in the work canteen about taking Lucy down a peg or two but none of them ever did anything about it.

Kate watched over and over again at Lucy in disgust as she had 3 coffee’s made for her and one colleague even went out to get her a sandwich. All because she fluttered her eye lashes at him, it made her blood boil. After their lunch break, Kate watched Lucy take her stockinged feet out of her shoes, stretching her toes back before flexing her feet out towards Neil. It was well known in the office that Neil had a foot fetish as most of the girls had caught him staring at their feet on multiple occasions. All the other girls in the office found him weird and kept their feet in their shoes if he was around, but Lucy was different. She used her feet to get whatever she wanted from Neil, just by pointing them at him.

Neil noticed her feet straight away, his eyes stared at them as he watched her red nails shine through the stockings.

“Neil?” Lucy said softly.

“Yes” he replied, slowly moving his eyes up to her face.

“My feet are so sore, would you mind getting me a drink?” she said seductively

“Certainly” he replied as he shot out of his chair, returning seconds later with a can of diet coke from the vending machine.

“You certainly know how to please a woman” she seductively said.

Both Kate and Charlotte shook their heads at each other upon hearing this.

“I-I can give you a foot massage if you like?” Neil nervously stuttered out.

“No thanks Neil” she tutted whilst rolling her eyes. “I’m far too ticklish for that”.

Both Kate and Charlotte glanced at each other with a grin. They had found a way to get at Lucy, without harming her too much. They spent the remainder of the work day in the board room, plotting their plans and checking the companies calendar to find the perfect opportunity.

Friday came round extremely quickly, most of the office had a half day as usual but Charlotte had set up a meeting in the boardroom with Kate and Lucy to discuss the companies ‘next steps’ as she called it.

At 1pm the office started to empty, leaving a few stragglers as they tried to finish their tasks before the weekend. Both of them had listened to Lucy bitch and moan about her 2pm meeting in the boardroom, flirting with her male co-workers to get drink and food off them as they felt pity for her. Both Kate and Charlotte entered the boardroom with a bag full of toys and nylon rope at 13:50 and hid it away from view, Lucy eventually swanned in just after 2pm, huffed and sat down, rolling her eyes at her watch.

Kate loaded up a fictional PowerPoint presentation on the screen and went through it slowly, constantly checking the window into the office until finally, the last person left for the weekend.

“Lucy, we need you to be more professional in the office, if the companies vision is going to work” she started.

Lucy just rolled her eyes at her.

“We need you to be more of a team player”

“How I go about getting my job done is my business, not yours” she sarcastically responded.

“That’s the kind of attitude that has made it ‘OUR’ business” Kate snapped back. “Now that everyone has gone, how about a drink?”

She left the room, returning with a bottle of cold champagne from the fridge and three glasses.

“Now this is my sort of meeting” Lucy joked as she perked up at the sight of the champagne.

She failed to notice Charlotte adding a couple of drops of liquid to her glass from a pipette before Kate filled the glasses with bubbly.

“Are you going to be a team player?” Kate asked Lucy whilst handing her a glass of champagne.

“Yeah, Yeah, whatever” she responded grasping the glass and taking a sip.

Both Charlotte and Kate looked at each other with a grin before clinking their glasses together. Lucy put her glass down on the table, once she had swigged half of it, yawned and slumped down in her chair before fading into sleep.

A few hours later, Lucy started to stir. Her eyes opened slowly, taking time to adjust to the bright lights looking down on her. She tried to move, to her horror, her arms were stuck above her head. She pulled at them again but nothing, in a panic she scanned the room to see both Charlotte and Kate sat to the side of her, grinning at her. She glanced down her body to see that she was lying down on the board room table, ankles bound to the corners of the table, she looked above her head to see her wrists tied to the other two corners.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?” she screamed out. Causing Kate to stand up from her chair, circle the table and stand at the foot of the table, staring evilly back at Lucy.

“ANSWER ME YOU FUCKING BITCH!” Lucy screamed at Kate.

“We are both sick of you” Kate responded softly. “All your flirting and kissing up makes it hard for hardworking girls like us to climb the ladder”.

“GO FUCK YOURSELF” Lucy called out, interrupting Kate.

“See, that’s the problem Lucy” Charlotte said softly, standing up to Lucy’s left side. “As we discussed earlier, you are not a team player and you don’t want to be”.

“WHY DO I WANT TO BE IN YOUR FUCKING TEAM, I CAN GET WHATEVER I WANT” she snapped back.

“Interrupting again?” Charlotte questioned. “We are going to make you a team player by the end of the night”.

“YOU’RE NOT GOING TO DO SHIT” Lucy snapped back. “NOW LET ME GO, NOW”.

“I’m afraid, that isn’t going to happen” Kate responded patronisingly. “Too much planning has gone into this for us to simply let you go, without changing your mind first”.

“AND HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DO THAT? TORTURE ME?” Lucy snapped back sarcastically.

“We have found a way” Kate said softly whilst grabbing hold of the heel on Lucy’s left foot and yanking the shoe off her foot.

“HEY, GIVE ME MY SHOE BACK!” she demanded.

“Why? You like to have your shoes off whilst you are teasing Neil” Kate said softly, staring up her body into Lucy’s eyes.

Lucy went red with embarrassment.

“Funny thing is” Kate started. “You control a man with your feet, but I think that there is something hiding underneath those stockings”.

“What the fuck are you on about?” Lucy said back puzzled.

Kate dragged a single fingernail, slowly down Lucy’s sole causing her foot to twitch sharply to the side.

“I think you are hiding a pair of desperately ticklish feet under those stockings” Kate teased

Lucy froze in fear, her wide eyed expression staring back at Kate as she removed Lucy’s other shoe.

“No, No, No. Please don’t tickle my feet” she pleaded, frantically pulling her limbs at the bonds.

Charlotte walked down to the foot of the table to join Kate.

“Girls, please, I will do anything, just please don’t tickle meeeeHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE” she begged as Charlotte lightly ran her nails over Lucy’s stocking covered right foot.

“Aww, she so ticklish” Charlotte joked, continuing to playfully tickle her foot.

“AHAHAHAHAHA GIRRLLLLLSSSSSHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she cackled with laughter as Kate started to dance her nails over Lucy’s bound left foot.

Her feet frantically thrashing from side to side to escape the tickling fingernails. Both Kate and Charlotte grabbed a hold of each foot with one hand and dug their nails deeper into Lucy’s now immobile feet.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SSTTTAHAHAHAHAHAPPPP ITT AHAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed as her head bounced from side to side.

The two girls continued tickling her size 6 soles for a few minutes, both of them laughing and joking as they tormented their bound victim. Finally giving her a brief break as they whispered to each other. Lucy’s face was already a nice shade of pink as she panted, trying to regain her breath.

“P-p-please girls, stop, I will do anything” Lucy panted out.

“We will stop if you agree to actually do you job and stop flirting with the men to make them do it for you” Charlotte said sternly.

“I can’t help it, I’m just a flirty person” Lucy quickly responded.

“Very well” Charlotte snapped back. “Hey Kate, I wonder where else she is ticklish?” she questioned menacingly as both girls walked around the table to either side of her.

“No, OK, you win” she begged. “Please just let me go”.

“I don’t think that sounded very sincere” Charlotte joked as she ripped open Lucy’s white shirt, popping all of the buttons off it.

“Ooo, look at this pale, ticklish tummy” Kate joked as she sunk her nails into it.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAAOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Lucy screamed with laughter as Kate’s nails prodded and poked all over her stomach.

Charlotte joined in, scribbling her nails up and down Lucy’s tensed sides and ribs.

“AHAHAH STAAAAHAHAHAHAHAPPPP” she cackled with louder laughter as the 20 fingernails danced their way across her smooth skin.

Her head shaking from side to side with every laughterous cry. Tears began to stream down her cheeks, smudging her mascara.

Kate circled Lucy’s belly button with her nails before sinking a single nail inside and wriggling it around causing Lucy’s back to arch and slam back down on the table over and over again as her laughter echoed around the boardroom.

Charlotte looked up at the outstretched armpits, slowly gathering more and more beads of sweat inside of them as Lucy’s body jiggled and bounced around.

“This is quite a workout for you, isn’t it Lucy?” she joked.

“AHAHAHA YYEESSSSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAA STAAAAPPPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHA” she frantically called out.

“Let me help you out with those sweaty armpits then” Charlotte joked before scribbling her nails across each sweat covered armpit causing Lucy to explode in ticklish laughter.

“NOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAH NAAAAHAHAHAHATTTT THHEHEHEHEHEHEEHERREEEEE AHAHAHAHA” she screamed, as her head shook viciously from side to side.

The two girls continued their torture on Lucy’s upper body until her voice went horse from the laughter.

“I think she has earnt a break” Kate joked as the two girls walked out of the room, leaving Lucy panting and shaking on the table.

Five minutes later, they both returned to the boardroom with their notepads and pens.

“Look girls, I’m sorry” Lucy begged. “I promise I will stop flirting in the office, I will do my job myself”.

“That’s better” Charlotte replied. “But I feel we need some written contract about it”.

“Fine, just please let me go” Lucy begged.

Charlotte looked with a grin at Lucy as she lowered her pen.

“Hey, what are you doing? No, Please PleaseEEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed with laughter as Charlotte started scribbling her pen across Lucy’s exposed sides.

“You agreed to have it written down, didn’t you” Charlotte joked. “Now, hold still, its hard to write your agreement down when you are jerking around”.

“HAHAHAHAHA NOOO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA” She laughed as Kate started scribbling her pen on Lucy’s other side.

A slow five minutes passed before both Charlotte and Kate stopped their penmanship and admired the writing on Lucy’s sides, even though it was messy from the jolting around. Lucy was panting, trying to gather her breath once again when she felt Kate’s pen on her stomach.

“NOOOOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she cackled as Kate started to write on her bouncing, laughing stomach.

“This is much harder” Kate joked. “Charlotte, help me out”.

Charlotte climbed on the table and straddled Lucy’s chest, planting her weight down to pin her to the table. Lucy thrashed around as much as she could but her stomach was completely immobilised under Charlotte’s weight.

“That’s much neater” Kate joked, admiring her work again. Lucy’s belly was now covered in the words ‘I promise I will not flirt anymore and do my best at my job’.

Both the girls looked at each other with a smile.

“Time for the feet” Kate said menacingly.

“NO, PLEASE, NOT MY FEET” Lucy begged as Charlotte walked down the table before straddling Lucy’s left ankle between her thighs. She slowly tore the nylon open, revealing Lucy’s soft, pale sole.

“PLEASE DON’T, NOT ON MY FEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHETTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed out as Charlotte held her toes back whilst Kate slowly scribbled the words down her soles. Lucy head thrashing from side to side with every stroke of the pointy pen. Kate finished off her work with a smiley face on each individual toe causing Lucy to scream out with laughter.

“Now for the other foot” Kate said ripping the nylon open whilst Charlotte pinned down her right ankle and pulled back the toes.

“STAHAHAHAHAHAPPP ITTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Lucy cried out as the same torment was applied to her ultra-sensitive right sole.

Charlotte finally climbed off the table and stood at Lucy’s feet along with Kate. Lucy started sobbing from the torture as the girls laughed at the predicament Lucy was in. Kate disappeared out of the room as Charlotte playfully stroked Lucy’s feet, causing her to giggle silently whilst sobbing.

Kate returned with a washing up bowl full of soapy water and some washing up brushes.

“I’m not happy with my writing” Kate exclaimed. “We need to do your feet again I’m afraid”.

“No, please don’t, its fine, its finEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Lucy exploded into laughter again as Kate started to scrub Lucy’s left foot with the soapy water and brush. Her foot frantically wriggling from side to side as the bristles moved up and down her ticklish soles.

“AHAHAHAHA NAHAHAHAHAHATT MYY TOOEESSSSSSHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed as the bristles ran under and in between each individual toe. Her toes scrunching trying to protect themselves but only pushing themselves further into the bristles.

Finally satisfied, Kate took a step back and grabbed a towel, drying Lucy’s twitching foot.

“Charlotte, do you want to do the writing?” Kate asked.

Without an answer Charlotte quickly grabbed her pen and slowly started to write on Lucy’s dancing foot.

“HOLD STILL LUCY” she instructed firmly.

“I-I Can’t, it TicklesssHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE” she giggled as Charlotte slowly dragged the pen across her vulnerable soles.

Finally, after another torturous 5 minutes, Charlotte stood up, admiring her work.

“That’s better” she exclaimed before taking her phone out from her pocket.

“Hey, what, what are you doing?” Lucy asked in panic upon seeing the phone.

“Well, we need photo evidence of your agreement, don’t we?” Charlotte said, rolling her eyes.

Lucy turned her head with embarrassment as the girls took multiple snaps of the writing across her bound body.

“I think our job is done” Kate said proudly.

“Good, please untie me” Lucy begged.

“Not yet” Kate responded. “I said that our job was done. There is someone else who wants to have a bit of fun with you first”.

Lucy’s eyes went wide as the boardroom door swung open. Neil was stood in the door way with a grin on his face, holding an electric toothbrush in his clammy hand.

“No, please Neil, Don’t” Lucy begged as Neil approached her feet and started up the toothbrush. “Neil, Please, PLEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHSEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Neil ran the brush up and down her soles as she thrashed against her bonds, she screamed with laughter with every movement of the vibrating bristles.

“Aww, look at these ticklish piggy's” he joked as he ran the bristles over each toe, front and back of them.

“NEIL HAHAHAHAHAHAAH PLEEASEE HEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Lucy laughed as Neil tormented her feet, one after the other.

“NEIL STAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAPPPP, IM HAHA GOING HAHA TO HAHAHA PEEEHAHAHAHAHAHA” Lucy begged and screamed, but it fell on death ears as he continued his onslaught, to the delight of both Kate and Charlotte.

Lucy thrashed around on the table, wriggling from side to side as Neil tickled for minute after minute. Lucy’s stomach cramping from the laughing and trying to hold in her wee.

“AHAHAHAHA NOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHA” she creamed out as a small puddle started to appear on the boardroom table, in between her legs.

Charlotte quickly grabbed her phone and recorded the puddle getting bigger and bigger as Neil continued to tickle Lucy’s sensitive feet.

Finally Neil stopped. As Lucy tried to regain her breath, face red from a combination of the tickling and the embarrassment from wetting herself.

“I will let you go, on one condition” Neil started.

“W-W-What’s that?” Lucy panted out.

“I want your feet for an hour after work every Friday” he bargained.

“NOT A FUCKING CHANCEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed as Neil ran the brush under her toes again.

“AHAHAHAA STAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAPPPP I-I-I HAHAHAHAHAHA WILLL DOO IT AHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

Neil stopped the tickling and with a smug grin, he stood up, showing off the bulge in his trousers, much to Kate and Charlotte’s amusement.

Kate untied her arms whilst Charlotte untied her legs. They both left the room as Lucy curled up and a ball, sobbing on the table.

Nice! It would be nice to hear Neil's stories about their weekly get togethers...

I like this story! I would like to hear more about Lucy’s upcoming Fridays!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back