• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would love to meet mature f lee’s, NJ

Shyleeler

Hi. Figured I’d try this out although super pessimistic. Looking to meet and get to know some mature women who share this common interest. Ideally, a lee, work our way to becoming tickle partner, no strings, just have some fun. From NJ and looking to have a good time. Doubt this will work but here it goes.

Thanks. We shall see. Not always easy meeting women who accept this.

Well the reality is there are more than you think. But the male to female ratio is so one sided, and most females have to sort through alot of creeps and weirdos. Almost all truly interested women dont come looking here. My advice is head over to Fetlife and get involved with General kinkster groups and attend some munches so you can start a reputation as a sincere Tickling enthusiast who wont turn a lady into a lampshade. Good chance you will find somebody who is at least willing to experiment with you.

Thanks for the input. Gotta admit I am stepping out of my comfort zone putting myself out there. Hopefully I can build a couple of friendships outta this.

If nothing else I’ve chatted with some great people, men and women. Of course nobody local. Looking to take that next step with any ladies in NJ. Feel free to message me. I am always down for good conversation with anybody m or f, just hoping to meet with the right partner.

Bump.

Been having some fun chats. Anyone Feel free to pm, open to conversation with all. Local F lee’s welcome to reach out 😏.

I feel if I was looking for a ler, there’d be more responses 🤔

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back