• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

candid/mainstream photos

I like the one with the family on the couch because it seemed to take real coordination and a concerted effort to stop the girl from escaping or kicking. In what context did you find these?

Thanks for sharing those, some are old classics that are great to see again, but others I haven't seen before and that slide one is a little cracker.

Cheers,
TTG

It’s always nice to see real-life stuff. Thank you for sharing.

A picture is worth a thousand words. It makes you wonder how these events start in the first place, the first two images look like they are having dinner lol.

I'm gonna guess thats a hard no.

Are the pics coming from a stock image website though or social media?

Personally, the pics I have are all from social media. To answer Chicago's question - I'm gonna guess most do not, but respectfully if we're gonna go by that logic in a candid/mainstream tickling section - we should eradicate this whole section or 99.9% of it. YouTube posts, Ticklish celebrity tweets, IG pics/vids, etc. If we're gonna go the route of OP approval (which is fine by me actually), we should be prepared for this section of TMF to likely be fully nonexistent.

I think there's a difference between mainstream media and personal photos

I think there's a difference between mainstream media and personal photos

I know the difference between the two. As far as specifically FB, is this the 1st time this site has featured personal tickling photos? I'm happy to remove mine if it's that much of an issue. Not that deep to me whatsoever. Personal, candid FB photos have been featured on TMF for at least the last decade and a half. I've seen this same topic of material posted since at least 2005 (likely before that) - If this is new thing, where we want OP approval on all candid tickling Via personal pics/vids? - If so, let me know. I'm happy to oblige.

Hey please listen to me every tickle lovers, theres a somethink big threat
I watched any tickle challenge on youtube. İn video young lady and man tickling feet challenge
She is so beatiful and man said If they get 5 thousand subscribers in a short time,
will tickle the girl by licking her feet on the goat pleasee lookin for this
https://youtu.be/Thire3q22I4

Look at the comments she said goat licking video

As there seems to be some question about how things work here I'll take a moment.

Candid shots are welcome if the subject of the shot is aware of the shot being taken, and are good with it being posted on the web. Basically a verbal release so to speak.

Social media images follow the same rule, except the subject already knows the image is taken, they posted it to their social media of course, but they need to give permission to you to repost it here. If you don't have it, it's basically a copyright violation and it will be removed.

Lastly, celebrity candids fall into another category. These shots are generally allowed under the same rules that paparazzi images are generally treated by mainstream sites and press.

Hope this helps clarify.
Myriads

Social media images follow the same rule, except the subject already knows the image is taken, they posted it to their social media of course, but they need to give permission to you to repost it here. If you don't have it, it's basically a copyright violation and it will be removed.

Hope this helps clarify.
Myriads

This is good, nobody outside of the mainstream world should have their pictures posted here without consent, this is definitely a good rule to have.

Hopefully these pictures will be removed now

here's a good one
flickr.com/photos/144957155@N06/33571157672/in/photostream/

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back