• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something That I Have Noticed Lately

LVTicklr

For the last few weeks,I have noticed how the clips that are around the Clips4Sale advertisement have now become GIFs(when you check them out),for I figure that it is for piracy protection reason and to help enable the tickling companies to make money(without fear of being pirated).

It is something that I wanted to politely point out(and good for the tickling companies if they feel that this is the right thing to do).

I dont remember when I noticed that, but I thought it was pretty awesome too.

Maybe the sell more if you see more then just a pic tho im not one for watching videos anymore

C4S piracy happens because people buy the clips and then report the purchases as fraud, getting the money refunded after they already have the clip downloaded. The preview clips would have little to do with anything being pirated, as it's people manually purchasing and then "returning" the clips.

I was told by a popular producer, that gifs seem to be just as good as actual clip previews and they're better marketing wise than simple still shots or the auto-generated gifs that most c4s producers use. Of course, he's been around for a while and is a household name for those who buy tickle fetish content on c4s and I am nearly 4 months in so there's a difference in how we would operate, but hasn't been a bad suggestion. As for piracy protection, comfort eagle hit the nail on the head.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back