• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chanel West Coasts laugh

ticklingfan15

So where I work, Ridiculousness is usually the show that is on throughout the day. I've come to realize that I would love to have Chanel West Coast strapped to a table, both face up and then face down, and just tickle her for hours on end. I know the common joke is how annoying her laugh is but I think it is a perfect laugh to hear as I'm exploring all of her most ticklish spots and she is completely helpless

There is actually an episode or two where they mentioned tickling and Steelo merely LOOKS at her and she gets totally antsy and nervous. They’re talking about the knee-squeeze tickle in one of them and she is begging him not to do it.

cyberspaceandtime.com/1fDydCZr39Y.video+remember

One instance! There is actually a quick tickle in there. I believe there is one more as well but couldn’t find that one.

ya I'll agree, her laugh is fucking hot. plus when she's not trying to look like a super model (her independent page is just a huge contrast from ridiculousness) she's quite cute.

I remember on an episode of the show, she was point-of-factly mentioning how she hates to walk across carpet in her bare feet..

There was also recently a video she appeared on with someone with whom I'm not familiar, they are both seated in pedicure chairs with nail technicians tending to their feet. Chanel's tech got a really good tickle in on her cute little foot-bottoms.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back