• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LIL DEE’s Long Island Sass!

realbaresoles

2nd Level Red Feather
Latest clip is “Lil Dee’s Long Island Sass” — store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

Lil Dee is SASSY! She’s just chilling on lunch break from her job enjoying the warm fall weather when ... her bare feet start getting filmed by you. At first she notices and is miffed and very huffy! You can’t bear being so close to those sensual naked soles so you get closer — AND SHE LETS YOU HAVE IT with some epic Long Island sass the likes of which the world has never heard ... and never will hear again! She even calls a friend to dime you out!

Since your thing is doing all your thinking for you now you pull the chair right up to her and begin tickling her soft sensitive little soles! And she changes her tune! She LOVES the feeling and being touched by you and as usual she’s not afraid to say so!

Yes this all happened on a crowded public plaza with people hearing Dee curse me out, then watching as her soft little feet squirmed in panic as they were tickled!

Love the looks of the pics, but when I clicked on one, I got three rapid fire warnings from my Malware protection!

Shouldn’t be any problem for a closed system like a Mac or iphone, or for a pc with decent security. Imagebam isn’t exactly a little known image host. &#55357;&#56836;

Great video. Did you ever take her up on her offer of exchanging info and doing another tickling video with her?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back