• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anna’s Torture Part 2! (f/f)

girlpostoh1

Hey guys! Here is part 2 to my story. Hope you enjoy it

Anna sat on the sofa, staring at the TV, barely concentrating on the series playing. Emily sat next to her and as Anna peeked across at her, realised she was completely involved in whatever was happening in the series; her eyes pierced the screen and her body was glued to the sofa.

She smiled, and hoped it went on a little longer as she wasn't ready for Emily to switch off yet and start tickling her.

Yes... tickling her. The last time she'd been at Emily's house, Emily had started something that Anna hadn't expected to enjoy. She'd tickled her. Tied her to Emily's bed and tickled her all over. Anna had been confused at first, but her raging crush on Emily plus the fact the sensations created a wild feeling inside her, had made her love it and crave it almost the second Emily had stopped.

And now she was back.

Just like that.

Emily had told her previously that if she felt like she wanted tickled again just to text her and let her know. They hung out as friends a lot, anyway, but Emily made it clear that she'd enjoyed it just as much and wanted to repeat it again.

So, a little shy but the urge to be tickled overpowering it, she'd text Emily early this morning asking if she was free... "to have fun again". Emily had known at once what this meant and replied with a time and "If you're sure you can handle it" which had made Anna's body shiver.

Since coming into Emily's house an hour ago, Emily had made them both a drink and they'd sat down, chatting as normal to watch a TV series that Emily was nuts about. Anna had no clue what was going on in it and had no interest; her mind was buzzing about what was going to happen while at the same time not feeling ready for it. But Emily was a chill person... no rush to do anything. She had switched on the TV and the two of them had been sitting here without the mention of tickling. Anna wondered if this was on purpose.

"Hey, you listening?!" Emily asked, making Anna jump. Anna had been in a daydream, not paying attention.

"What?" Anna asked, turning to face her. Emily grinned at her. Her face was glowing, tan and pretty. She had gorgeous brown hair that tumbled over her shoulders and her smile that Anna loved so much was on show, always looking cheeky. Anna gulped.

"I asked you if you think there's anything going on between them?" Emily pointed at the screen.

Anna blinked, turning to look at the TV. Two male faces were on it; both incredibly uninteresting to her, though one of them wore a very nice hat. Emily had paused it. She looked back at her.

"Uh... what?"

"Do you think there's anything going on with them?" Emily asked again, this time narrowing her eyes.

Anna swallowed. "Um, sure. Yeah."

"What kind of things?"

Anna looked back at the TV. Hat boy was typically good looking, and was staring at the other one in what looked like an office building. "I dunno. Work stuff?"

Anna tried to hide a giggle, because she knew fine well she had no clue what was going on in this series. She hadn't been watching.

"Work stuff?!" Emily laughed as well. "I'm asking if you think they're together."

"Oh. Sure." Anna said, looking at her knees.

"You haven't been paying attention!" Emily exclaimed. "I'm showing you my favourite show and you haven't even been watching!"

"I have!" Anna shouted back. She felt awful, but God, could Emily really blame her? She knew why she was here. They both did.

"Okay..." Emily swirled round and turned to face Anna. "If you have, you'll know their names... and if you don't... that means you haven't been watching. And I'm going to get you for that."

Anna stopped. Shit, she thought.

"I..."

"Uh huh?" Emily teased now, coming closer to her. Anna froze. She could guess what was coming next and her heart raced.

"I need the first letters..." She started to say, as she felt Emily come right up beside her. Emily put her hand around her shoulder as Anna giggled. Emily's mouth was right at her ear and she whispered into it, making Anna sniff and try to hide her embarrassment.

"J and M..."

"John." Anna said nervously, and felt Emily's arm pull away from her and sit back to stare at Anna in surprise.

"Oh, you swine!" Emily laughed.

"Did I get it right?!" Anna giggled too at the annoyance's on Emily's face.

"Yes, but that's a common name. Alright, other one..."

Anna's brain racked for guy's names beginning with M. She half hoped she'd get it wrong, because she wanted to see what Emily was going to do... and half hoped she'd get it right again just to piss her off.

"Mark!" She said, confidently, smiling at Emily.

Emily's grin made her realise at once she was wrong.

"It's Michael." Emily said, coming closer again. Anna shuffled a little on the sofa, trying to get away, but Emily was bigger and faster and came up right beside her again, using her arm to hold Anna still. "It's literally the name of the show."

Emily's grabbed the remote, unpaused it making the series title pop up the screen "Michael" and paused it again, turning to face Anna, who was giggling like crazy at Emily's blunt tone which she found hysterical.

"I... I knew that." Anna splurted out, while Emily still held her tight, as close to her as possible.

Emily nodded, while moving her hand towards Anna's side. "I don't believe you."

Anna gave a sudden shriek which sounded incredibly loud in the silent living room, as Emily's hand tugged at her t shirt and found it's way under it. Laughter bubbled out of her as she tried to wriggle free away from Emily, who was now finding great pleasure in simply putting her hand on Anna's hip, her tight t shirt making it feel like Emily's hand was trapped in it.

"I'm barely touching you." Emily said quietly, grinning to herself.

But Anna couldn't stop laughing. She knew what was happening. And as much as she'd looked forward to this, for some reason, her skin felt more sensitive than last time. Maybe because this time she knew she was going to get tickled. This time she wanted it.

Emily continued to grin at Anna beside her, wriggling helplessly under her grip of her shoulder, absolutely amazed at the control she had over her. She had been just as excited at the thought of another tickle session and she noticed Anna was flushed like crazy. The sight of the girl's black hair tumbling over her face, as she shook with laughter while staring down and trying to avoid Emily's eyes, the pathetic side to side movement she was doing to try and escape, the feeling of her skin on Emily's fingers as she didn't do a thing but sit them there.... was beginning to get too much for Emily. They hadn't even started and she was feeling hot. She took a deep breath and removed her hand from under Anna's t shirt. She swept a bit of Anna's hair from her face and smirked down at her, trying to meet her eyes.

"I really don't think you can take it this time."

"I... I can!" Anna demanded. She giggled but couldn't meet Emily's eyes. Emily narrowed her eyes again at her.

"Oh, really?"

"Mmmhmm." Anna grabbed both Emily's hands and pushed them away from her playfully, sitting back against the sofa, breathing out heavily.

They stared at each other, smiling. But it was Anna who broke the eye contact first, looking down again.

"I have something I want to use." Emily stated.

"What?" Anna asked, looking back up at her. But Emily said nothing and simply got off the sofa and walked towards a drawer in the corner.

Anna watched her; She had dark tan skin and an athletic figure, the low rise jeans she was wearing hugged her waist nicely and she was wearing an oversized sweatshirt that she looked adorable in. Anna had had a crush on her for ages and couldn't quite believe she was here with her.

Emily bent down to the drawer and stood up. Anna looked closely. It looked like a suitcase strap except it was three seperate shorter straps. At the end of the straps were cuffs with velcro.

Emily pointed at Anna from across the room with an evil grin, which made Anna look away with embarrassment.

"Up you get." Emily demanded.

"Wait... what is that?"

"You ask too many questions. Get up."

Anna secretly loved it when she was bossy, so she did as she was told, though she took her time.

Emily was standing by the door to the living room. She opened it but didn't leave the room. Instead, she reached up and effortlessly hooked one of the straps to a metal hook at the top of the doorframe. The other two hung down side by side.

"It's a hogtie. But we can use it as two straps, as well.... See?" Emily looked up at the cuffs hanging down, swaying slightly and then turned to face Anna, who was standing behind her, swallowing.

"I'm gonna be standing up?"

"For now." Emily grinned.

"They look far too high up for me to reach..." Anna gazed at the cuffs which were floating just above her head.

"That's kind of the point, silly." Emily winked at her, and slowly reached out to take her hand. She turned her around to face her. She slowly took Anna's hands one by one and stretched them above her head, fastening the velcro around her wrists. Anna was nearly on her tip toes, but not quite.

"Gosh!" Anna shouted, a little bit giddy as she realised just how restricted she really was. Her voice sounded shaky and she laughed to try and cover it up. She felt even more exposed than she had before lying on Emily's bed. Her arms high above her head like this meant she couldn't tug them down and wrap them around herself like she usually did when she felt vulnerable. And her body all stretched out in front of Emily standing opposite her made her feel... excited. But also terrified. She couldn't look her in the eye.

Emily moved a little closer to her and Anna gave another small shriek.

"I wanna test your restraints..." Emily mumbled, looking confused. "Try and get away from me."

"How?" Anna started to say, but at once was interrupted by Emily's fingers sticking into her ribs and causing Anna to explode with laughter. She tried to walk backwards but couldn't as the cuffs were extremely tight and held in place by the doorframe. Anna tried to spin from side to side but Emily just followed her, poking her ribs with no expression on her face which made it even worse.

"Well, I have my answer." Emily smiled, moving back and staring at Anna dangling in front of her.

"Emily..." Anna started to say, nearly asking if she could get down. She knew she was far too ticklish to be in such a position and maybe Emily was right... maybe she really couldn't take it.

"Yes, Anna?" Emily mocked her, using that sly grin she always used. The girls stared at each other again. "Feeling scared already?"

"No!"

"I think someone is..."

"I'm-"

"Hmm... your armpits are awfully exposed like that." Emily stared her up and down, right from the cuffs to her toes. Anna swallowed. Fuck, she thought. Anna tugged at the cuffs but they really were so high up that nothing happened. Her arms were completely stretched out and she cursed herself for wearing a sleeveless t shirt.

Emily came right up to her, so that their faces were nearly touching. Anna felt the same as her last session, as if her whole body was on fire. This time felt different as she had actually asked Emily for another session, clearly letting her know she'd liked it. And now they were standing face to face and Anna met Emily's eyes and pleaded with her own.

"You don't want them tickled?" Emily teased her, not leaving her gaze for a second.
Anna shook her head, blushing.

"That's a shame. Cos you don't really have much of a choice there, do you?" And with that, she reached out and put one finger in Anna's right armpit, wriggling just a little as Anna groaned.

"Oh God... I..."

But then she became hysterical as the wriggling got faster and Emily used all five of her fingers, using her other hand to hold Anna by her hip to steady her and deprive her of the tiny, tiny bit of movement she had left while tied up.

Emily couldn't help but smile as Anna's laughter got louder and more crazy and she kept tickling.

"Stop!" Anna squealed, almost breathless already. She'd never felt such a sensation before, where she really couldn't stop or even feel like she could stop any of the tickling happening in her armpit as her arm stayed fully upright, tight as ever. She could only flap her hands above in the cuffs wildly.

"No." Emily shook her head, pouting. She let go of Anna's hip and then used both hands to tickle both armpits. She thought Anna was crazy before but it suddenly got worse.

"Fuuuuuck!" Anna screamed, this time not even laughing out loud but silently throwing her head back with her mouth open, now and then a muffled sound of anguish coming out of her. Now that Emily wasn't holding her still, she could move around a little bit more but this seemed to only make her feel worse as she felt like she could get away, but Emily's hands just stayed stuck to her armpits like glue, almost like her challenge was to never let go of them.

Emily kept tickling them and now and then let Anna think she could escape them, as she crazily jumped and swished from side to side. Emily would let her turn ever so slightly on her toes, giving her a second of freedom before just stepping right in front of her again and continuing to tickle them faster and faster. She changed her fingers from light taps barely touching her armpits, to digging in, to spidery tickles. Anna's face was bright red.

"Please, Emily! Enough!" She managed to shout out.

"But you're laughing! You're enjoying yourself!" Emily said.

"Noooo!"

But she was. Emily knew she was.

Emily then moved down from her armpits to her stomach where she remembered from last time that Anna been extremely ticklish there.

"Don't you dare!" Anna managed to catch her breath as she paused for a sweet second of release between Emily moving from one body part to the other.

"Or else... what? What are you gonna do?" Emily's fingers were in claw shapes and she was grinning back at Anna, while also eyeing her cuffs as if to make her point.

"Arghhh!" Anna moaned angrily, then did a little whimper, while Emily still didn't move and seemed to be taking a lot of enjoyment in leaving Anna in anticipation for when she was about to start tickling. There was a second when Emily's grin turned into a little laugh at her friend who really was a big contradiction; she was obviously having fun but really really didn't want to be tickled at the same time. It made Emily want to do it for as long as she could and she couldn't believe how much of a sadist she really was when it came to tickling. Anna couldn't help but laugh when she saw Emily laughing and the two shared a beautiful moment of mutual fascination for whatever was going on between them.

"Please...not my stomach." Anna broke the silence.

Emily came towards her slowly and tickled her hips, making sure to dig in hard.

"Fuck... Emily!" Anna screamed out. Emily moved to her stomach and went up and down, driving Anna crazy.

Emily's eyes glistened as she realised Anna's stomach was even more ticklish in this position. Anna wasn't talking anymore, just crying out with laughter and trying hard to move away.

"Hmm... what if I tackle your ribs?" Emily moved her hands up and moved fast over them, making Anna splurt and scream out loud.

"I'm going to kick you!" Anna blurted out.

"You're going to what?!" Emily tickled harder.

Anna could barely respond, she wondered if it was possible to even laugh anymore. Her mouth hurt from all of it.

She reached out one of her legs and kicked Emily softly and then did the same with her other one, realising this was all she had to defend herself.

"Oh, you're in trouble now!" Emily said, stopping what she was doing. She bent down and grabbed both of Anna's ankles, lifting them up and then shifted Anna up her body, carrying her. She was holding her by the butt, almost cuddling her and with Anna's hands still cuffed in to the straps, Anna was fully suspended off the floor.

Emily's face was at her stomach. "How dare you kick me."

"I couldn't take any more!" Anna giggled, half glad it was over for now but a little excited at the position she was in now.

"You're really trapped now." Emily said, quickly using one hand to lift Anna's t shirt up to her bra, and then bringing it back down again as her one hand really couldn't take the weight of lifting Anna by itself. She secured both hands in place again and put her mouth right close to Anna's stomach. "Where can you go?"

"Stopppp!" Anna giggled, Anna's breath and lips tickling her stomach. She wriggled a little bit Emily was right... she really did not have anywhere to go. This was certainly comfier than being stretched with her tip toes on the floor, but she felt even more vulnerable with her t shirt right up and Emily's face right in her skin. Plus... she was high off the floor. She really couldn't defend herself.

"Nope, I don't think I want to." Emily whispered again, taking her time and making sure she said each word really firmly onto Anna's skin, pressing her lips against it. Anna squealed.
Emily moved her mouth towards her belly button. "Are you ticklish here?"

"No!" Anna exclaimed, knowing she was.
But Emily had no hands. She was holding Anna up. So she wasn't too worried about it... because surely Emily's hands would tickle more, she couldn't possibly be-

"Arghhhhhh!" Anna squealed, as Emily slipped her tongue into her belly button, swirling and poking like crazy. Anna wriggled as much as she could. Emily was giggling herself as she was doing it, causing it to feel even worse as vibrations soared through her stomach. "Stop, Emily, oh my god!"

But Emily kept going, also kissing her lightly with her lips there as well and then going back to swirling her tongue. Anna wasn't just finding this incredibly ticklish, she was also getting hotter by the second, especially because Emily was lifting her up in this position and the sensations of her mouth at her stomach were making her feel frustrated.

Emily's arms were hurting and she slowly dropped Anna back to the floor.

"Yes, no more kicking then." She said, staring at Anna. Anna looked at the floor, trying to catch her breath.

Emily moved Anna's t shirt back up again as it had slowly made it's way back down, and then reached out her fingers to lightly tickle her stomach again. Anna immediately reacted, shouting "Stop!" as much as she could. Emily wasn't listening.
She went around the back of Anna, so Anna couldn't see what she was doing or what her expression was; which was Emily grinning to herself.

She slowly wrapped her arms around Anna and placed her hands on Anna's stomach. Anna gasped loudly. Why did the tickling feel much worse when the person was behind you?!

Emily was not nice about it. She wriggled her fingers constantly, making sure to touch every single part of Anna's stomach. Her hips, her waist, right up her ribs and back down again. She was fast and the feeling of Anna wriggling inside her arms was driving her a little bit insane, too. Though she didn't admit it.

She changed tactic, and started tickling her a little slower. She used her nails to drag them up and down Anna's stomach, pausing at her ribs to go over them ever so lightly. She gently used her fingertips to go back and forwards right across the top of Anna's trousers, paying close attention to the sides, digging her fingers a little deeper and going under her waistline, right in at her hips

"Emileeeeee!" Anna squealed, before going back to laughing again.

Anna found this worse than the heavy tickling. She had never laughed so loud. She did anything she could to swat Emily's fingers away but she couldn't. She moved back and forth, swore, screamed, panted, but she stayed cosily inside Emily's arms, her hands not stopping for a second.

Anna found that this went on longer than the other tickling. She started to scream Emily's name more and more. She felt tears in her eyes. Every single touch of Emily's was causing her to moan out loud. The worst was her ribs, and Emily wriggling her fingers over them made her insane.

Eventually, Anna had to surrender. She stopped wriggling and shouting. She tilted her head back and her yells turned into small moans. Emily's fingers felt like torture, but they also felt wonderful at the same time. Anna's head was almost leaning against Emily's shoulder as the tickling continued; Emily was focusing on the bottom of Anna's stomach, making circles and using her nails to run them right across.

Anna felt incredibly frustrated, the tickling making her feel extremely hot. The slower and more deliberate Emily was being, the more Anna didn't feel like she needed to act crazy. And the feeling of giving into it was making her stomach go funny. She didn't know what she was feeling anymore and was confused why something so silly like tickling was making her feel all these different things. The most confusing one being turned on, and she knew she was making it clear.

Emily felt the exact same. Having Anna in between her, her head on her shoulder, as she worked her fingers all over her stomach while the girl made extremely nice sounds was making her catch her breath.

"Can I...?" Emily asked, tugging at the top of Anna's trousers. "Just to tickle..."

"Mmm." Anna responded, which Emily took as a yes.

Anna noted she'd asked permission in between her being absolutely evil and remembered she trusted her. Emily was considerate... just, at the same time, a great tickler.

But Anna closed her eyes and felt incredibly vulnerable as Emily's hands gripped at her trousers. Emily slowly unbuttoned them and carefully moved them down, so that they stopped at Anna's knees. The fact that she hadn't pulled them all the way down made Anna feel even more excited. They hung just at her knees and it felt like they were supposed to be on... but weren't.

Anna hung there in her pants and t shirt, with Emily right behind her and realised she hadn't felt this comfortable in ages.

"Oh man... you're gonna get tickled so badly right here..." Emily whispered in her ear, slowly putting her finger at Anna's underwear line and dragging her finger up it.

"Fucking hell..." Anna said, and Emily just laughed.

Anna was wearing red pants that were laced at each side of her bikini line. The part Emily was touching now was the laced part, and the friction alone was enough to make her want to scream. It was so very ticklish.
Emily started using one finger to drag it up and down, concentrating on Anna's thigh, moving towards her pants then back out again. She then switched to both hands.

"No...nononono!" Anna felt herself getting wild again, as she realised her thighs were very ticklish and made her stomach feel like dropping. The feeling was too much.
Emily slowly moved her fingers back to her pants and concentrated on where Anna's thigh met her pants, dragging her nail up and down it.

Anna's reaction to this was a contradiction; she bounced up and down as much as she could to get away but at the same time, was going red and the face and making moaning sounds again.
Emily giggled to herself. "How about here?"

She moved her fingers up to the top of Anna's pants, and pulled them down slightly. Not too much, but enough that she could run her fingertips along just where they'd been sitting.
"Not there! Please!" Anna giggled.

"So... here." Emily nodded. She started moving her fingers fast and Anna turned into the way she'd been before; screaming, begging, pleading. That part was particularly sensitive for her and Emily didn't care.

Emily moved back down to her thighs and the edge of her pants some more and then moved back to her stomach. She could reach different parts of Anna's hips and sides now that her trousers were removed and she made sure to tickle them all.

"Emily! Emily! EMILY!" She screamed.

Emily smiled and stopped. "Well..." she whispered in her ear. "At least you know my name. That's something. But you better pay attention to what I'm showing you next time, or else you'll get this again."

She reached down and pulled Anna's pants up and buttoned them for her. She then untied her and let Anna's arms drop to her side.

Anna responded to the pain of her arms moving after being up for so long. Emily pointed to the couch. "Go sit there and I'll massage them."
Anna went over and Emily came beside her, but stuck her legs out across the sofa. She made Anna lean against her and gently ran her hands up and down her arms, slowly.
"So... someone likes being tickled." Emily stated

Anna blushed. "I don't-"

"Don't even deny that. You did."

Anna giggled. "I guess it's... alright."

"I beg your pardon?" Emily stabbed her side with her finger. Anna shrieked.

"I said I guess it's alright!"

"What?" Emily asked, pretending not to hear and tickling her side.

"Okay, okay, I guess I like it! I like it a lot!" Anna mumbled, and she then cuddled into Emily. Emily didn't move away or say anything. She continued massaging her arms.

"Like I said before... anytime." Emily said after a while.
"I know. I can't wait already." Anna looked up at her and stuck her tongue out. Emily grinned back down at her.

Emily was going to say something cheeky back. She was going to say something sarcastic like she always did. But she looked down at Anna's face, blushing after admitting something like that and decided to say nothing. She liked the fact Anna liked it as much as her and didn't want that to stop. Besides, the cheeky stuff could wait until next time. She was already planning just what she could do to Anna to make her next time even more torturous and she couldn't wait.

Great continuation, love the interplay between the characters - the shyness manifesting itself as boredom, and the tickling descriptions too.

Looking forward to the 'cheeky' stuff!

Great second part! I really like your writing style! Would love to see Emily tickled in the future.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back