• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

JOY!!!!!!!

Milagros - congrats! Well fought by all in the playoffs and the series. We'll all wait for next season.

YES!!!!! LOS ANGELES IS THE CITY OF CHAMPIONS!!!

32 years is a long time, but how sweet it is!

Let us use 40 as the boundary between young adulthood and middle age and use 70 as the boundary between middle age and old age.
The last time the Dodgers won the World Series, I was a young adult at 38. Now I am a happy old man at 70. :D

Last edited:
Congratulations to the Dodgers, and to you, mils my friend.

You and all Dodgers fans are very happy.

Congratulations to my friend Milagros and all Dodger fans. I waited a long time for the Dodgers to win it all and its a joyful as i could have imagined!

Congratulations to my friend Milagros and all Dodger fans. I waited a long time for the Dodgers to win it all and its a joyful as i could have imagined!

Absolutely joyful, my friend! :bouncybou

I'm late to this but what a great run by The Dodgers. Anyone who watches baseball probably felt like it was just a matter of time before they put it all together. Given their deep pockets and astonishingly good minor league system, I'd be surprised if this is the only World Series they win this decade.

I'm late to this but what a great run by The Dodgers. Anyone who watches baseball probably felt like it was just a matter of time before they put it all together. Given their deep pockets and astonishingly good minor league system, I'd be surprised if this is the only World Series they win this decade.

As one of my grandmothers used to sat, "From your lips to God's ears."

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back