• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bachelorette (F/M)

lemortdamour

1st Level Red Feather
Okay, so, I don't normally watch The Bachelorette, but someone alerted me to last night's episode, season 16 episode 3, so I thought I'd post about it here.

During the second half of the episode, the bachelorette Clare goes on a spa date with one of the contestants, Zach J. They start off by getting pedicures. He admits it's his first one, and after she asks if he is ticklish, confirms it and then goes on to laugh a few times while the pedicurist works on his feet. It's pretty cute! Here's a recap I found:

One-on-One Date
Zach J.'s date card read, "I'm looking for my best friend." Well, it's not going to be him. They went to a spa and started off with a pedicure. He seemed so uncomfortable with getting his feet done because he's super ticklish. It was killing him! Then Clare gave him an avocado facial and she said she wished Dale was there.

abc7ny.com/entertainment/bachelorette-clare-kicks-2-men-out-calls-dale-her-fiance-tayshia-arrives/7405145/

I don't have a link to the video, but maybe someone can find one!! Too bad they didnt talk about tickling more, haha.

It's on hulu for those who have it! It was really cute but the sad part is she said she wasn't ticklish on her feet

Okay, so, I don't normally watch The Bachelorette, but someone alerted me to last night's episode, season 16 episode 3, so I thought I'd post about it here.

During the second half of the episode, the bachelorette Clare goes on a spa date with one of the contestants, Zach J. They start off by getting pedicures. He admits it's his first one, and after she asks if he is ticklish, confirms it and then goes on to laugh a few times while the pedicurist works on his feet. It's pretty cute! Here's a recap I found:

One-on-One Date
Zach J.'s date card read, "I'm looking for my best friend." Well, it's not going to be him. They went to a spa and started off with a pedicure. He seemed so uncomfortable with getting his feet done because he's super ticklish. It was killing him! Then Clare gave him an avocado facial and she said she wished Dale was there.

abc7ny.com/entertainment/bachelorette-clare-kicks-2-men-out-calls-dale-her-fiance-tayshia-arrives/7405145/

I don't have a link to the video, but maybe someone can find one!! Too bad they didnt talk about tickling more, haha.

Sounds almost like she rejected him because he's ticklish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back