• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shrink Wrap Challenge Tickle Torture (FFF/F + MM/FFF - non con, feet only)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Beth pulled up in her usual parking space at the logistics warehouse her father owned. She stepped out of her Audi TT, planting her black flat shoes on the concrete below. Upon closing the door, she checked her make-up in the window and ran her fingers through her mousey brown hair, satisfied with her appearance, she headed inside the reception doors.

Walking through the warehouse, most of the male workers stopped what they were doing to stare in awe at her. She strutted past them like she was on a catwalk, showing off her slim, tall, 6 foot body. Her puffy, grey fur coat ran down to her waist, black skirt down to her knees, bare legs and large size 10 flat shoes. She avoided eye contact as normal as she reached the admin office in the middle of the warehouse.

The muttering of the other girls in the office stopped as she swung open the door.

“Carry on with your work” Beth said in an abrupt tone. “We do not have time for chit chat here”.

She walked into her private office and closed the door. The other girls, Joanne, Paige and Carol, had mutually bad feelings towards Beth, especially Carol. Carol, 42 years old, had spent 8 years with the company and was the most experienced person in the admin office. She was due to take over the reins when the old office manager left but the owner had other ideas, bringing in his 23 year old daughter, Beth to run things. Beth was fresh out of University but had no knowledge of the day to day running of things and lacked management skills.

Both Joanne and Paige were in their early thirties. Joanne was a tall, slim African-English girl with jet black hair. Paige was the quiet one of the group, her pale skin and black hair gave her almost a gothic look. Originally to them, this was just another job. They got along with Carol instantly and had a special office bond with her. Whatever Carol said, they did.

The three started muttering again between themselves causing Beth to open her door aggressively.

“LADIES, I’m not paying you to chat amongst yourselves” she said sternly.

“You’re not paying us, Daddy is” Joanne joked.

“SORRY?” Beth said, filled with rage.

“Nothing boss” she replied sarcastically.

Beth slammed her door shut.

“We need to do something about her” Paige said softly.

“I know, I would love a day without listening to her big feet stomp around the office” Joanne joked, poking fun at Beth’s large size 10 feet.

Carol paused before scrolling through her phone, “I think I might have the way” she said with a grin, showing the girls a video of some of her friends taking part in the shrink wrap challenge.

“If only we could just leave her like that” Joanne joked.

“That would be perfect, ha” Paige laughed. “She would never do something like that though”

“What if we did it first, with her there” Carol said as the cogs turned in her head. “Then she will be obliged to do it”.

The three of them looked out of the window, onto the shop floor, watching one of the workers wrapping some stock up on a pallet.

“Let’s do it” Joanne said quietly.

“Hey Girls!” Carol said pointing out of the side window.

Both Joanne and Paige turned to see the new piece of machinery in the warehouse, the ‘Pallet Master 5000’. They all watched once of the workers attach some shrink wrap to the pallet from the machine before hitting the start button. The base of the machine rotated slowly as the shrink wrap roll moved up and down, fully wrapping the stock to the pallet.

“She will never go on that” Joanne joked.

“We can only try” Carol said shrugging her shoulders.

Later on in the afternoon, Beth was in the office kitchen, making herself a cup of tea. The three girls approached from behind her.

“Beth?” Joanne asked, causing Beth to turn around and raise an eyebrow to acknowledge them.

“D-Do you want to do the shrink wrap challenge with us on Friday?” Joanne asked nervously.

“Don’t be stupid, I’m not going to take part in some silly online fad” Beth scoffed.

“It will be fun” Joanne said with a smile.

“NO” Beth said abruptly. “Now get back to work”.

“Obviously, she’s chicken” Carol scoffed before turning to the other two girls. “Let’s make it interesting. Whoever gets out in the quickest time, doesn’t have to do any work for the next week, the other two have to do it”.

Beth’s ears pricked up. She knew she was slightly out of depth in her role, with some important deadlines approaching, she could really use the help of Carol. Although she would never want to admit it.

“I suppose I could free up some time to beat you all” Beth said patronisingly, hatching a plan in her head.

“The warehouse guys go home at 12 on Friday, let’s do it then, considering we are here until 5” Carol said with a grin. “The winner doesn’t have to do any work next week, sound fair?”

All three agreed before Beth grabbed her tea and went back to her office.

“Why is she so confident?” Paige asked with confusion.

“She will cheat, I’m sure of it” Carole responded back. “I’ve got a plan”. She whispered to the other two girls, smile beaming off their faces.

Friday lunchtime arrived as the girls watched the warehouse staff start to leave.

“Ready Beth” Joanne shouted from the office.

“As always” Beth poked her head out of the door. “J-Just give me a minute to finish off”.

Knowing that she was up to something, Carol poked her head around Beth’s door to see her putting a safety knife from the warehouse into her jacket pocket. Shaking her head, Carol went back to her desk.

“Come on then!” Beth said with a beaming smile. “You three are going to have loads of work to do next week”.

The 4 of them walked out the office and into the warehouse.

“Who wants to go first?” Carol asked, picking up a roll of black shrink wrap.

“I will get my turn over with” Joanne quickly responded, putting their plan into action.

Carol handed her the end of the wrap before slowly moving around her in circles, making sure that it was not tight at all, allowing Joanne to move with ease.

“No, No, No” Beth piped up. “That’s pathetic, let me do it”.

“Hold on” Paige said quickly. “There must be a fair way. Why don’t we see if there is anyone that can do it for us, then it’s the same for everyone”.

“There’s nobody here” Beth responded patronisingly. “Unless” she paused, looking at the pallet wrapping machine.

“That will be too hard” Joanne said softly, trying to sound as weak as possible.

“It’s the only fair way” Beth replied, checking her jacket pocket for the safety knife.

The four women walked towards the bright orange piece of machinery.

“Right, hop on” Beth said to Joanne.

Nervously she stood on the platform. “It-it won’t cover my face will it?” she stuttered out.

“Good point” Carol responded. “How tall are you?”

“5 foot 3” Joanne responded hastily.

“Ok, I will set it at 4 foot 10. That should be enough” Carol replied, fiddling with the settings.

Joanne held the end of the shrink wrap as Carol pressed the start button, turning the platform.

“Someone hold me, I’m going to fall” Joanne called out in panic as her ankle were pulled tight together making her lose her balance. Paige quickly held her shoulders, skilfully stepping and ducking out of the way of the wrap as the platform span.

Finally it came to a halt, Carole cut the wrap off the machine as the other two laid Joanne down, her body tightly wrapped by layers of the black shrink wrap, her feet and head sticking out as she wriggled around on the platform, unable to get loose. Minute after minute passed with Joanne wriggling around, to the other girls amusement.

“I-I-I CANT DO ITTTT” Joanne called out in frustration, much to Beth’s delight. “Cut me out” she panted out.

Carol grabbed a safety knife and slowly ran the shrink wrap through it, stripping it with ease, leaving a red faced Joanne, sprawled out on the platform.

“Right, I’m next” Beth said jumping up onto the platform.

“What are you? 6, 2?” Carol joked.

“6 foot” Beth snapped back.

“I know” Carole joked, setting the machine for 5 foot 7. “Paige, can you hold her? We don’t want daddy’s little princess falling over” she joked again.

Beth glared at her as she put her hands down to her sides, feeling her pocket for the knife. She held the shrink wrap in her scrunched right hand, directly over the pocket with the knife making sure she could wriggle her hand into her pocket once she was wrapped up. The platform started to spin. Paige jumping and ducking again as the shrink wrap moved up and down Beth’s body, encasing her in the black plastic wrap. The machine came to a stop, Carol cut the wrap from the machine and Joanne and Paige laid down their cocooned boss.

“Go” Carol called as Beth started to struggle on the floor. Her smug grin was wiped off her face when she moved her scrunched up right hand into her pocket underneath it to discover it was empty.

“Looking for this?” Paige joked, waving the red safety knife in the air.

Beth did not bite, she frantically struggled and wriggled on the floor, rubbing her feet against each other as she tried to free herself. Within a minute, she was tired, puffing and panting.

“Want to quit?” Joanne mocked.

“NNNNOOOOO” she screamed out, giving it one more big push.

Through her frantic wriggles, she managed to knock off one of her slip on flat shoes, revealing her perfectly pedicured size 10 left foot.

“I-I-I GIVE up” she panted out, completely exhausted from the struggling.

“Oh well” Carol shrugged as the three girls turned to walk away.

“HEY, WHERE ARE YOU GOING? LET ME OUT!” Beth shouted.

Joanne turned round with a smile before noticing Beth’s big, bare left foot. She whispered to Paige and Carol before they too turned around. To Beth’s delight, the girls started to walk back towards her trapped body.

“Aww, you lost a shoe” Joanne joked, picking it up off the floor.

“Don’t worry about that, just get me out of here” Beth said, still trying to struggle free.

Carol bent down and flicked off her right shoe. “Oops, you lost another one”.

“HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Beth questioned in a panic. “GIVE ME MY SHOES BACK!”.

“Boooosssss?” Paige said with a menacing grin. “Are your big feet ticklish?”

Beth went white. “DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE” she snapped.

Carol knelt down on the floor.

“Carol, please don’t tickle meeeeeheheheheheehe” she giggled and begged as Carol lightly scratched a single fingernail on her right heel.

“Aww, are you big feet ticklish?” Carol joked as she continued to scratch her heel.

“Hehehe YEESSS hehehehehe” Beth giggled.

“What about here?” Carol questioned with a grin as she scratched her nail up to Beth’s wrinkled arch.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEEEAHAHAHAHAAHHHHH AHAHAHAHA” Beth laughed as she wriggled and scrunched up her toes.

Joanne crouched down. “I will tell you where my worst place is” she said menacingly before running her fingernails across the tops of Beth’s long scrunched toes.

“AHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAAHAPP AHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed with laughter.

Paige also knelt down in front of Beth’s frantically wriggling feet. She pulled back Beth’s big toe on her right foot.

“This is my worst place” she joked before prodding her finger under Beth’s stretched toes and scratching her nail along the underside of them.

“AHAHAHAHA NOOOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAAHAHHAAHAPP AHAHAHAHAAHA” Beth cackled and screamed with laughter as the three girls tickled her trapped feet.

Joanne climbed onto the platform and straddled Beth’s ankles, blocking her view of her feet. Joanne wrapped her index finger and thumb on her left hand around Beth’s big toes, pulling them tightly back, stretching out her soft arches.

“LET ME GOOOHOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Beth screamed as Joanne used her free hand to dance her fingernails across the tops of Beth’s immobilised feet.

Both Carol and Paige took control of one foot each, scribbling their nails across her heels, arches and toes.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Beth laughed, tear rolling down her cheeks as her feet were tickled tortured by 25 pointy, manicured nails.

‘BANG’, the door to the yard slammed shut, averting the girls attention from their victim.

“WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?” A voice boomed across the room.

The three quickly stood up to see Jeff, the security guard marching towards them. The ex-army security guard towered over the 3 girls, his muscles bulging out of his white shirt as he stared down at Beth’s bright red face and tear covered cheeks as she panted for breath.

“YOU THREE, FUCK OFF HOME” he instructed as the they all quickly stood up and hurried down the warehouse into their office.

“Jeff, I’m so glad you came” Beth said hurriedly. “They have been tickling my feet for ages, I need to phone my dad”.

“I know, I saw on the security camera” he replied, pointing at the camera high on the wall.

Bending down, Jeff picked up Beth’s cocooned body, throwing it onto his shoulder.

“HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? JUST GET ME OUT OF THIS” Beth protested.

“Not yet, I have other plans for you” he replied as he marched towards the door, carrying her body over his shoulder.

Carol, Paige and Joanne poked their heads out of the office, looking down at the pallet wrapping machine.

“Quick, she’s gone. Let’s get out of here” Joanne said quickly.

“Without her shoes?” Paige questioned, pointing down at the black shoes by the machine.

“Maybe?” Joanne said with a shrug of her shoulders.

“Fuck her” Carol snapped, “I’m going home”.

She marched off down the warehouse, towards the car park. Both Joanne and Paige followed her slowly, glancing back at the empty machine. Carol jumped into her car, turned her lights on and sped off, leaving Paige and Joanne in the almost empty, dark car park.

“Look, her car is still here” Paige said, pointing at the black Audi TT.

“Where is she?” Joanne said in a concerned tone.

The pair walked back into the warehouse to try and find out. Once they checked the offices, they walked to the door to the yard and opened it. The security huts lights were on in the distance.

“Maybe she is with Jeff” Paige said nervously. “I bet she is ringing her dad, we are fucked”.

Joanne was silent, squinting her eyes at the hut.

“I don’t think she is ringing her dad” Joanne said thoughtfully. “I think I can hear laughter”.

“Come on, let’s go back” Paige said hastily. “I don’t like this”.

“No, we can’t” Joanne snapped back. “It’s the right thing to do”.

The two creeped slowly towards the hut, the sound of laughter growing stronger with each step they took. Upon reaching the hut, they peered through the window. To their horror, they saw the still wrapped Beth, lying on the a table, Jeff sat on his chair at her feet, scribbling something on her soles with his pen.

“AHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP AHAHAHAHAA PLEEHEHEHEHEHSEEHAHAHAHAHAAHA” Beth screamed in ticklish laughter as Jeff scribbled on her big feet.

They watched for a minute in shock as Beth’s head swung from side to side against the table, laughter pouring out of her mouth as her wriggling feet scrunched and stretched to try to escape the tip of Jeff’s pen.

Slowly the pair nervously backtracked, bumping straight into something. They slowly turned and looked up at a giant figure, staring back at them with his arms folded.

“Can I help you?” he said sternly.

“Umm, no thanks, umm we are just going” Joanne nervously stuttered out.

“You’re not going anywhere” he replied, placing his hands firmly on their shoulders and ushering them towards the security hut door.

Frozen in fear, the mysterious figure pushed them inside to the shock of Jeff. He instantly put down his pen and glared angrily at Joanne and Paige, his frown turned to a smile when he saw the figure standing behind them.

“Thanks Dave” Jeff said.

“I found these two snooping around outside” Dave’s deep voice replied.

“Ladies, take a seat” Jeff said, pointing at 2 empty chairs.

Without saying anything, the girls just sat down, more terrified than anything else.

Jeff stood up and opened the drawer on his desk, pulling out 2 pairs of hand cuffs before throwing them at Dave.

“Arms behind your back please girls” Jeff instructed.

The girls complied as Dave cuffed their wrists.

“Are-Are-Are we being arrested?” Paige questioned nervously, clearly unaware of the powers of a warehouse security guard.

“Ha, not quite” Jeff laughed. “Allow me to introduce you to Dave, he’s an old friend from the army. At weekends, he comes here and keeps me entertained”.

“So what do you want with us?” Joanne quizzed him.

“Well, we both share a passion” Jeff started. “A passion for tickling the feet of women”.

Both girls eyes went wide as they shuffled their feet under the chair.

“Nervous?” Jeff questioned. “You’ve got a few minutes to calm yourselves down. I’m just finishing up here”.

Jeff turned his attention back to Beth’s large feet, picked up his pen and began scribbling on her soles.

“AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAAHAPPP JEFFFFFF AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Beth screamed with laughter as he stroked the pen all over her exposed feet.

Both Paige and Joanne looked on in horror at the predicament they brought on Beth, her head shaking from side to side with each stroke of Jeff’s pen.

Finally satisfied, he put the pen down.

“What does it say?” he mocked Beth.

“I-I-I must tell da-daddy to give Jeff a pay rise” she panted back.

“Good” he said with excitement. “You’ve earnt a break”. Standing up he rummaged through his drawer and pulled out a ball gag.

“No, No, NOUUMMMPPHHHHH” Beth protested as Jeff shoved it into her mouth and tied it behind her head.

“Now for you two” Jeff said, turning his head to face Joanne and Paige. “I’m glad you did what you did, but what I’m not glad of, is you stalking around the place”.

“We, We, We can just go” Joanne spluttered out.

“It’s too late for that, I’m afraid” he replied, nodding at Dave.

Dave grabbed two more chairs, positioning them in front of Joanne and Paige so that they faced them.

“Feet up on the chairs” Dave instructed firmly.

“No” Joanne hastily replied shaking her head.

“So you both think it’s fair to tickle someone else, but unfair if you get tickled?” Jeff questioned, raising his eye brows.

Paige slowly lifted her legs up in fear and placed her feet on the chair.

“And You?” Jeff questioned firmly towards Joanne.

She gulped nervously before following Paige’s lead, placing her shoe bound feet on the chair in front.

“Good” Jeff congratulated the girls condescendingly whilst retrieving some nylon rope from his drawer and standing up.

Passing two pieces to Dave, they set to work, binding the girls ankles under the arms of the chairs in front of them. Jeff sat back down on his chair and wheeled himself across the room to be in front of the soles of the 4 shoes. One by one he removed each shoe, revealing Joanne’s size 5 socked feet and Paige’s size 3 pale, bare feet.

“Sweaty and smelly” he joked at Paige. Her pale face turning a shade of pink with embarrassment.

“Please just let us go” Joanne begged.

“Do you want to go first?” He mocked back.

“No, please” she responded with a whimper.

Paige, silent and frozen in fear watched nervously as Jeff’s fingers edged closer to her bound left foot. Her foot frantically twitched as his finger ran down her tiny arch.

“Ticklish?” he questioned.

Paige, remained tight lipped but nodded, to Jeff’s delight.

“And what about you?” he averted his attention to Joanne.

“NO” she snapped back.

“So why are you so nervous then?” he mocked, peeling her black sock off her right foot, revealing her pale soles.

She scrunched her foot showing the top of her dark brown, skinned foot.

“I have always wondered why black skinned people have pale hands and soles” He said to Dave, admiring her perfectly maintained foot.

Her foot shuddered as he grabbed her toes.

“I thought you weren’t ticklish” he quizzed with a smile.

“I-I-I’m not” she stuttered, trying to not show any weakness.

“So you won’t mind me doing this then” he mocked as he scattered his fingers across her naked foot, instantly making her jerk and wriggle in her chair.

“Are you sure?” he joked again, wriggling his fingers across her arch.

Joanne’s head shook from side to side as she clenched her jaw, trying to supress the urge to giggle. Jeff stripped her other foot of its protective sock, placing it down on Beth’s gagged face.

“MMMPPPHHHHHH” she protested through her gag as the sweaty sock lay over her nose and eyes.

“Does it smell?” he joked.

“MMPPHHHHH”

“I will take that as a yes” he joked before scribbling her fingers across both of Joanne’s bound feet. She tried to hold on but the ticklishness of her feet overtook her stern expressions on her face.

“Hehehehehehehehehe sttoooppp hehehehehehe” she giggled, wriggling her feet from side to side.

“That’s better” Jeff joked as his fingernails danced over her soles causing her to giggle more and more.

Finally stopping, he wheeled his chair across a few foot, stopping in between Paige’s tiny size 3 feet. Without saying anything he sunk his nails into her exposed arches.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAPP AHAHAHAHAHAHA” she threw her head back and laughed uncontrollably at every stroke of his fingers across her little feet. Her feet shook from side to side, scrunching her toes to limit the access Jeff had to her foot.

“Keep your toes pointing up” he instructed at Paige. “Otherwise I will have to tie them”.

Paige took a deep breath to compose herself before unclenching her toes. Jeff scattered his nails across her soles again as Paige threw her head back again laughing, trying her best to keep her feet from clenching. But as Jeff’s fingers dug deeper, she caved in, scrunching her tiny toes up.

“I-I-I can’t” she panted out.

“Dave, get the string” Jeff instructed as Dave pulled out a ball of string, cutting 8 lengths from it.

The two girls watched on in horror as Jeff and Dave wrapped their big toes in string one by one and forcing their feet back against the backrest of the chair, securing both big toes to the bar that ran horizontally across the backrest.

Joanne tried to scrunch her feet, her big brown toes immobile but she could just about move her other toes, slightly scrunching her wrinkled soles.

She shuddered as she felt another piece of string tickle her little toe, taking a deep breath she watched Dave tie each little toe to the armrest of the chair, completely pinning her feet back, exposing all of her arches. She glanced across at Paige, who was deeply breathing as she grasped at the handcuffs securing her arms behind the chair. Her eyes fixated on her vulnerable feet.

“Much better” Jeff joked as he positioned himself in the middle of them, reaching out his hands and tickling Paige’s left foot and Joanne’s right. Both girls screamed with laughter as they couldn’t escape Jeff’s wriggling fingers on their bound, tensed soles.

Jeff explored every crease on Joanne’s right arch, sinking his nails in further, picking up the speed of each finger movement. Both girls heads thrashed around as they laughed uncontrollably at the torment their feet were enduring.

A muffled protest from across the room stopped Jeff in his tracks.

“You want to join in too?” he joked. “Dave, over to you”.

Joanne and Paige watched on, trying to gather as much air as possible. Dave spun the table that Beth was on around slightly. The two girls gasped as they saw the writing on Beth’s soles. There must have been 20 lines of writing on each foot with the words ‘I MUST TELL DADDY TO GIVE JEFF A PAY RISE’.

Jeff smirked at the girls before turning back to Dave who was now rolling Beth over onto her front, he dragged her down the table so that her large, inked feet hung over the edge before cutting some more string. Beth’s muffled protests could be heard as Dave tied her big toes together before securing string around each little to before tying them out to the side against either leg of the table. Her little toes separated from the other by a centimetre.

Paige and Joanne watched in disbelief as Dave pulled out two long, stiff turkey feathers and glided them over Beth’s long tied toes. Her back arched slightly as the ticklish sensation shot up her body.

“MPPHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAMMPPHHHAHAHAHHMMPPHH” she screamed into her gag as the feathers twirled around in her toes.

Dave slowly tortured the gaps in between her bound little toes with the feathers as Beth cried with laughter into her gag, her upper body bouncing up and down on the table with each ticklish stroke of the feather.

“STOP, TICKLING HER” Joanne shouted out.

Paige glanced wide eyed at Joanne before Jeff turned to face the two girls again, looking at their exposed feet before looking at their scared faces.

“It’s quite lonely and boring here at the weekends” Jeff started to speak softly. “Me and Dave have put our minds to create many different inventions, each more ticklish than the last”.

Their eyes moved to Dave who was opening the bottom drawer at Jeff’s desk.

“Do you know what is more ticklish than a feather?” Jeff asked the girls. Nervously they shook their heads. “The answer is 10 feathers” Jeff joked as Dave pulled out a hand held fan with the blades taken off, replaced by 10 short, stiff feathers.

The girls watched silently in horror as Dave started the fan up, the feathers spinning quickly before he planted them down on the underside of Beth’s long toes, causing her to shriek into her gag, followed by uncontrollable laughter as the feathers tickled her outstretched toes.

“Would you like to try it?” Dave mocked at Paige.

“N,N,No” she whimpered.

“What about you?” he asked Joanne.

She shook her head nervously.

Jeff spun his chair around to go to his drawer. The muffled laughter and cries of Beth filled the room as both Paige and Joanne watched Jeff pull 2 handheld drills out of his drawer.

“W-W-What are they for?” Joanne blurted out, concerned.

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to hurt either of you” he replied with a smile. “Just make you laugh a lot”.

He pulled out what looked like washing up brush heads from his drawer, only the stiff bristles on them were longer than normal and they were twice the diameter with a long screw running through the middle of the heads.

“PLEASE DON’T” Paige begged with a whimper as Jeff slotted the screws of the brush heads into the end of each drill and tighten them, before testing the drills.

“No, plea-ease don’t tickle me with that” Paige begged again as her eyes filled with tears.

“Would you rather have the feather fan under your toes?” Jeff asked with a grin.

To his amazement, Paige started nodding, a single tear ran down her pale face from her puppy dog eyes.

Dave passed Jeff the feather fan, leaving Beth gasping for air through her gag. He passed Dave back one of the drills.

The whirring noise from the drill started up, drowning out Beth’s muffled pleading. Beth could feel the cool breeze from the drill but nothing happened. Dave was just toying with her. He placed the drill down on the floor and turned his attention to the two girls, trembling on the chairs.

Joanne watched Jeff move towards Paige’s tiny toes with the feather fan. Paige’s teary eyes clamped shut as she waited for the contact. Joanne watched the spinning feathers move closer and closer before they struck down under Paige’s toes on her right foot.

“AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAAHAPPP HAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed with laughter as the feathers flicked over and over again under her toes. Her foot was so small that Jeff didn’t even have to move the fan, the feathers glided across the skin under each toe.

Her hands wriggling like mad behind her chair as she frantically tried to free herself to no avail, her bum bounced up and down on the chair as she shook from the ticklish shockwaves being sent up from her stretched out toes.

Joanne watched in horror at her ticklish co-worker, not noticing Dave move close to her left with the drill before it was too late. He switched it on, sending the bristles on the brush heads spinning rapidly, touching down on the arch of her foot, sending her into spasms of laughter.

“AHAHANOOOOHOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she pleaded as he ran the head of the brush up and down her arches.

Beth managed to turn her head enough to see the two girls throwing their heads back and forth with laughter.

“Do you want to play as well?” Dave mocked as he noticed Beth’s gagged face staring at the girls.

“MMPPHHH” Beth pleaded, rolling her head from side to side.

He passed Jeff the drill, Jeff moving across to the middle of the two girls, running the feather fan under Paige’s left ticklish toes and the spinning brush head up and down Joanne’s right arch. The two girls howling with laughter, tears streaming down their faces.

Dave stood up, the bulge in his pants dragged across Joanne’s left foot as he turned. He took out some baby oil before coating Beth’s ink covered soles in it. He shifted across the room and moved the portable heater back towards Beth, placing it directly under her feet before switching it on. The heat hit her feet straight away. He removed the gag from her mouth as she clenched and stretched her aching jaw.

“LEAVE US ALONE, MY DADDY IS GOING TO KILL YOU!” she shouted at the men.

“You’re dad isn’t going to do shit” Dave replied. “Now be a good princess and keep your trap shut, or the gag will go back in”.

He turned back to Jeff, picking up the other drill along the way and positioning himself at Paige’s right foot.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAPP AHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHEHESE AHAHAHAHAHAAHA” she screamed as the bristles touched down on her soft, pale skin.

Jeff took the feather fan away from Paige.

“What did you say earlier?” he mocked Joanne, still laughing from the bristles on her right arch.

“AHAHAHA NAAAHAAHATHING AHAHAHAHAAHA” Joanne screamed.

“I think you said that the tops of your toes were the worst, whilst you tickled poor Bethy”

“AHAHAHA NOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Joanne screamed as the feather fan touched down on the tops of her brown toes. “AAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAP HAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAP”

The two men tortured the girls for minute after minute before they were interrupted.

“IT HURTS, TURN IT OFFFF” Beth shouted in pain, her soles had turned bright pink from the oil and the heater.

“Sorry hun” Dave joked. “I was having too much fun with you friends”.

He quickly pulled the heater away. Jeff finally stopped his torment of Joanne, leaving them both breathless, gasping for air. Their tired bodies and aching stomachs not putting up a protest at the oil being applied to their feet before the heater was placed underneath.

They turned their attention back to Beth.

“Anyway, I thought I told you to keep it shut” Dave said sternly to Beth. “Do you want the gag again?”

“No, No, I’m sorry, I’m sorrYYYYYYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA” she laughed as the men ran the spinning brush heads up and down her massive feet.

“The ink is coming off” Jeff joked as he ran his brush from her heel to the ball of her foot, cleaning every inch of her foot.

“Mine too” Dave laughed as he scrubbed the ink away, bit by bit.

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA STAAHAHAHAHAHAAPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHA” Beth pleaded as her ultra-sensitive soles were scrubbed clean.

“Let’s see if we can do anything about the smiley faces on her toes” Dave joked before sending the spinning bristles right in between her long toes.

“AAHAHA NOOOOHOHOHOHHO AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA” Beth screamed with laughter as the bristles explored every part of her ticklish toes. Her shoulders and head bouncing around on the table.

After another few more ticklish minutes for Beth, she was allowed to breath as the men turned their attention back to Joanne and Paige, both whimpering as their soles turned pinker and pinker. The heater was moved away from under their feet. Just as Dave stood back up, blue flashing lights illuminated the yard.

“Shit, the Police” he called out shocked.

“Fuck, let’s get out of here” Jeff called back as the two men sprinted from the security hut, clambering over the fence and away.

The three girls breathed a sigh of relief as the door swung open. Their relief was turned to confusion when Carol was stood in the doorway, waving a blue portable disco light.

“I knew this would come in handy” she joked.

“What are you doing here?” Paige said. “Quick, untie us, I can’t take any more tickling”.

“Well, I’ve been ringing for the last few hours, then I realised something must be up, so here I am” she replied with a smile. Staring at the fan and drills on the floor, she glanced up with a grin, “looks like you three have had a good laugh”.

“Fuck off Carol” Beth snapped back. “It’s your fault I’m here, now cut me free this instant”.

Shocked and angered by the words, Carol picked up a drill off the floor.

“No, Carol, I’m SorryyyyyyyYYYYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA” Beth screamed with laughter again as Carol ran the drill up and down her soles. The bristles once again covering all of her exposed flesh from her cocooned body.

“STAHAHAHAHAHAP PLEEEEAAHHAHAHAHAHAHASSEE AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA” Beth begged as the bristles ran between her toes again.

Carol menacingly circled each foot over and over again as Beth lay there laughing and wriggling her body.

“You tell Daddy that you aren’t capable of doing your job and that I am the best person to take it over” Carol bargained with her bound captive.

“AHAHAHAAHAHA OK AHAHAHAHAHAA OK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Beth screamed, broken by the hours of tickle torture to her feet.

Carol, satisfied, removed the bristles from her pink soles and stood in the centre of the room, looking at all three bound girls.

“Now, my first action as the admin manager is to do a little bit of an investigation” Carol spoke proudly.

“What investigation Carol? Just untie us” Paige blurted out confused.

“Paige, where were you on the Friday 2 weeks ago, when you phoned in sick?” She quizzed.

“I was poorly” Paige replied.

“I don’t believe you” Carol spouted back, running the drill over her bound left foot.

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AHAHAHAHA WAS AHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAPP” Paige screamed out as the bristles sunk into her newly heated feet, the ticklishness was unbearable as she cackled with laughter.

“Tell me the truth” Carol mocked.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA I AMMMM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Paige laughed louder as the bristles ran in between her ticklish toes.

Shaking her head, Carol picked up the other drill and sunk the bristles into her right foot as well.

“NOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Paige screamed with laughter as she rocked back and forth on the chair, tears pouring again down her cheeks.

“AHAHAHAHAHA OKAAAYYYAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AHAHAHAHAH WAS AHAHAHA HUNGOVEEEEHEHEHEHRRRRRR AHAHAHAHAHA” Paige gave in, the tickling had gotten the best of her as she howled with laughter, unable to escape the spinning bristles on her small, sensitive feet.

“Good!” Carol snapped, removing the bristles, leaving Paige panting and red faced.

Carol turned to Joanne.

“I’ve got nothing to say to you” she shrugged. “But, whilst I’m here”

“NO, NO, NOOOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA” Joanne screamed as the bristles hit her feet at the same time.

Luckily for Joanne, Carol removed the bristles quickly.

“Now, going forward, knowing just how ticklish you all are, I will not hesitate to do this again if you lie to me or you are not pulling your weight” Carol instructed. “Do I make myself clear?”

The three bound girls agreed as Carol untied Joanne and Paige, leaving Beth until last.

“Oh Beth, one more thing” Carol said softly. “Coochie, Coochie, Coo” she scribbled her nails back over Beth’s big feet one more time as Beth howled with laughter again before cutting her free.

The three girls stayed where they were, stomach’s aching from the forced laughter, feet tingling from the tickle torture they received.

“See you Monday” Carol called as she left the security hut.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back