• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forced To Watch Another Male Intentionally Tickle My Wife During a Pedicure Part 5

Rasputin

TMF Expert
Here is the dynamic conclusion to this unexpectedly long series. Enjoy!

My wife’s sworn enemy is Mr. Pumice. She has hidden the one in our house. She has even gone as far as throwing another one away. But there was no escaping Mr. Pumice this time, as she sat in the chair with Tom perched down by her perfect feet.

Mr. Pumice is the end-all-be-all mechanical exfoliater. It’s textured and scratchy sides easily smooth rough skin. The collateral damage to the smoothing of rough skin is that Mr. pumice tickles the surrounding sensitive parts. And most nail professionals will apply callous remover directly to the sponge, merely lubricating the surface and intensifying the vellicating sensations.

As I mentioned before, my wife’s feet had been propped up on display on integrated pedestals. It was as if they were on display for both admiration and torment. And the unique angle it which they placed her legs essentially immobilized her from kicking or flinching too much.

Her gorgeous feet were lifted down off of the pedestals. The pedestals were flipped back into the chair, no doubt awaiting Tom’s next victim. At this point she rested her feet soles down on the edge of the pedicure basin. Tom pulled out Mr. Pumice much to my wife’s chagrin. However she was given a brief reprieve as he only used it on the very top of her toes. I could see that she was able to gather herself slightly but I still recognized that the scratchy sensation on the tops of her toes was shooting up her legs.

However Tom was not going to allow any rest for the weary. After smoothing down the skin on the tops of her toes, he grabbed her right foot and pointed her big toe towards the ceiling. With an absolute vengeance, he began furiously scrubbing the base of her big toe, the balls of her feet, and even her already soft arches. My wife went into a nearly cataplectic state. She was paralyzed by laughter. For over a half a minute, just on her right foot Tom vigorously scrubbed, changing directions and angles and positions, never allowing her to get used to anyone sensation for too long.

It had occurred to me that my wife had been so focused on what was being done to her and trying to maintain a modicum of dignity, she hadn’t looked over at me since the tickling commenced. Tom stopped the scrubbing on her right foot and it quickly escaped back into the safety of the basin. She clapped with joy that the scrubbing had ended.

Now by this portion of the pedicure, I’ve kind of accepted what’s going on and I’m kind of getting into it. My apprehension had been lifted. So I wondered what it would be like if I became an active participant in all of this, as opposed to the fly on the wall. I took the opportunity between right foot and left foot to encourage some more bad behavior.

“Hey wife. I take it that he discovered that you’re ticklish?” I yelled.

“YES! I warned him, I told him about tickling!” she exasperatedly replied. She then said something unintelligible to Tom. Tom looked at me and grinned.

“Be careful man, she’s got a nasty kick!” I quipped.

He mumbled something unintelligible while smiling as he pulled my wife’s left foot out of the basin. My wife’s left foot is most definitively her dominantly ticklish foot. When anything is done to her feet, the left foot is always the worst. She absolutely cracked up at whatever he said, in an almost nervous heavy laughter. He began to file the tops the toes on my wife’s left foot. She sat in the chair smiling and laughing with her hand on top of her head, holding her hair back.

Then I got really bold.

“By the way, we tip extra for extra tickling!”

My wife laughed and protested, replying something I could not make out. Then her and Tom began in a conversation which I am absolutely sure was related to tickling.

After a few more seconds I blurted out, “Its the only way I can keep her in line.”

He looked over towards me, replied something that again I could not hear, then proceeded to raise my wife’s left foot to his eye level, while holding her ankle. He presented Mr Pumices pointy corner and narrow edge, and intentionally drug it sideways along my wife’s instep and arch. With just one short stroke, my wife kicked, convulsed, and exploded in laughter as she collapsed into the chair. Just as soon as she escaped, he immediately grabbed her ankle and pulled her foot back towards him while immediately resuming scrubbing. My wife had no chance to compose herself between the surprise tickle attack and the resuming of ticklish scrubbing.

She was already in hysterics when I saw him slide his left hand under her foot while using Mr. pumice in his right. With unequaled dexterity, he quickly squiggled his fingers under the balls of my wife’s feet on her arches. She quickly contracted her leg again, and just as quickly, Tom reached back and pulled her delicate foot over again.

Up to this point, the intent of the tickling could be subject to opinion. Accidental or intentional? But now, we definitively had intentional purposeful tickling with tools and fingers going on. Squiggling fingertips on the parts of my wife’s feet that have been discovered to be exceptionally ticklish was not an accident. That’s not a technique taught at Pedicure School. I was watching my wife be tickled on purpose by another male. And instigating it!

In the heat of the moment, I blurted out “Yeah! That’s it! That’s it!” Tom turned and smiles while continuing relentlessly scrubbing. “Don’t forget between her toes too!” I added.

“St-oh-ha-ahh-hah-op!!!!” my wife exclaimed nervously as she looked over at me. Her eyes were as huge as her smile. She giggled out something else when Tom chimed in “Like this?” Tom took the long cornered edge and drug it between the tips of her two smallest toes.

My wife’s leg convulsed so violently she almost brought her knee up to her chest. Her other foot that was resting in the basin almost completely kicked out. Her left foot hung in suspension over the basin as she leaned forward with her face in her hands. Between Tom’s actions and my commands, we were gang tickling her. She was in absolute hysterics.

All I could say with a nod of admiration was, “NICE! My man! My man!”

My wife submissively placed her ankle slowly back in Toms awaiting hand. The scrubbing went on for another minute with more giggling and unintelligible banter. At one point I saw my wife’s foot flinching and tugging away from the unrelenting pumice, but Tom had securely grasped one of her toes. She could only pull so far, but not pull completely away.

When the scrubbing stopped, my wife reached down and touched her own freshly smooth to feet. She yelled out “Yay!” pleased with the results and pleased that the relentless use of Mr. Pumice had ceased.

What she didn’t know is that if you’re getting a pedicure from someone who’s into tickling, the massage is probably going to tickle as well.

Lotiony hands slid up and down my wife’s calves and feet. She had a look of uncertainty not sure if she could finally relax and enjoy the massage portion on her calves. She’s never 100% sure if she’s going to enjoy the massage portion on her feet, and the precedent had already been set for continued tickling.

She looked ahead calmly and smiling as if she was beginning to relax. After a short amount of time had past, she looked over at me and said in a cocky fashion, “He said all the torture parts are over! Hah hah!” She was celebrating prematurely.

Without missing a beat I replied, “How much extra to get more torture?” Tom looked at me and smiled as his hands whirred on my wife’s soles.

She immediately and panickedly blurted “No-ooo-ooo-ooo!!” Then she immediately turned to Tom and kindly but firmly asserted “NO!”

About four seconds after she said no, Tom immediately slid his hands down her calves, then up her heels and soles, only to directly wiggle his index finger between 2 of her small toes. My wife convulsed in laughter yet again. He was also laughing as well. He went back to rubbing, but it was in a hurried and jerky piece, which only seem to tickle my wife’s feet. As the massage progressed though, my wife began to calm down. Most of the attention was paid to her calves and ankles which was the reward for her suffering. Only one more tickle happened during the massage. It was on her left foot and a pressure point technique was being used. I don’t believe that this one was intentional, but it was still a tickle.

After this, it was the standard and uneventful application of polish. I sat in awe of what I had just witnessed. Again, I had never seen tickling this intentionally brutal during a pedicure. Let alone from another male.

As the years have passed, my wife has gotten dozens more pedicures. Some of them even from guys. However, I am acutely aware that this was a once-in-a-lifetime moment, not likely to ever be duplicated. I am grateful that everything went the way that it did. I am happy that my curiosity was satiated. I am glad that I was also able to capture and preserve the moment, both in video, screens shot, and narrative.

And most importantly, I’m grateful for the TMF. I have people who appreciate and identify with this story. There is no other means that I could shared this story without the TMF. I hope you have enjoyed!

Last edited:
do you have any more clear close up pics of her feet. from these they look absolutely awesome.

I probably have 1000 very clear pics.
And your assessment is correct.
They are amazing feet!
(Attached to an amazing woman!)

Amazing story! You are very fortunate to have such a loving, accommodating and ticklish wife. But you already know that! :p And I'm with foottickler1769, I would love to see some clear in focus pics of her beautiful feet if it's possible.

Amazing story! You are very fortunate to have such a loving, accommodating and ticklish wife. But you already know that! :p And I'm with foottickler1769, I would love to see some clear in focus pics of her beautiful feet if it's possible.

If all 5 chapters get over 1000 views, I shall consider it.

I even went back in the iCloud and pulled “After” pics from this very pedicure.

Wonderful conclusion to an excellent story!:feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

This is one of the greatest True Stories ever posted on this forum. And WITH PHOTOS!!! Bravo, Rasputin, BRAVO.

And I concur that we would all I'm sure absolutely love to see other pics of clearer in-focus pics of your wife's beautiful tootsies.

I concur with many who’ve already posted that this is one of the best true tickling stories of all time! Thanks for sharing, Rasputin (hands folded together in deep gratitude). You’re an amazing writer! Beautiful detail, and your wife’s feet are just drop dead gorgeous! You are a very fortunate man as I’m sure you’ve surmised :) Take care and thanks again for the wonderful story! Cheers, TLM

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back