Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

The Law of Laziva - FULL HD - 6
The Tickle Casting Couch! Pt 108: Being Mean to Goddess Fina! (1080 mp4)
Tickling Duo with Herrin Luciana - 1
Clips4Sale Banner
Lexi Lee tickled and vibrated - FULL HD - 2 - another angle
Katie gets tickled!
Johanna and Gabrielle playing with their ticklish feet 2 MP4

What's New?

12/1/2020

Visit the TMF Welcome forum for our rules, profiles, and a place to say hello to all of us!

New from MTJ

The Laughing
Girl Within #1

Click here
11/27/20

Amateur Clips

Amateur Clips Click the image to visit!

Forced tickling

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
waxwing
VBREF22
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tim807
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Tickle Room
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Straps&Laughter
Smileey
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
scdfres
Riboflavin
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Philip_2006
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
KitzelPixie
Justin Sane
Jmills
JakeArmitage99
Goddess_nemesis
4pawz
FJSLikesTickling
February7
Erotickles
DVNC
Dr_Random
Dreamingthunder
Doctor D
Docsoul
Desdemona
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Tickle Talk - Russian Presenter Elena Letuchaya

If I understood correctly (meaning, if google translate did a good job), she talks about being tickled in the kitchen while presenting a show of sorts:

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=z_RMmMvU-yo&list=PLFV8SrnnshWd2g2RgN4mBGCZ9u7tqNyIt&index=5&t=0s

Also, I believe she is talking about tickling here:

https://vk.com/video527959407_456239031

Someone who knows Russian here would be of tremendous help.
    Last edited by rmfan; 10-29-2020 at 08:37 AM.

^Up

She's pretty, I read she's a journalist ...
    Tickling 'til death the ticklish girls since 1999...

"The best thing in the world: tickle 'til death a beautiful girl.
    The second best thing in the world: be tickled to tears by a beautiful girl. And, after that, have a great revenge tickling her until she pees her pants ..."

in the past she was the host of a TV show (ревизорро-inspector) where she went to restaurants without permission, went into the kitchens and showed not fresh food, unsanitary conditions, and illegal immigrants without a work permit, and of course they constantly tried to stop her, sometimes they were even beaten along with the film crew , in the first video she says that in one of the cities, when she came to one of the restaurants and entered the kitchen and tried to open the refrigerator, one of the restaurant employees began to tickle her, and she could not raise her arms to open the refrigerator because she was terribly ticklish, in the second video she says that on this broadcast she is asked about tickling for the third time, she replies that she is so so ticklish.

Elena-Letuchaya-Feet-5218558.jpg
    P.S her heels are incredible))

Blog Entries
    Great find!
    <== the sacred soles of Goddess Shelly

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Buy my nonfiction epic here.

Buy my popular novel "Jennifer's Revenge" here.

Order one of my collections of short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED series
    Order Today!

עם ישראל חי
    אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל חי

Quote Originally Posted by LIMBO666 View Post
    in the past she was the host of a TV show (ревизорро-inspector) where she went to restaurants without permission, went into the kitchens and showed not fresh food, unsanitary conditions, and illegal immigrants without a work permit, and of course they constantly tried to stop her, sometimes they were even beaten along with the film crew , in the first video she says that in one of the cities, when she came to one of the restaurants and entered the kitchen and tried to open the refrigerator, one of the restaurant employees began to tickle her, and she could not raise her arms to open the refrigerator because she was terribly ticklish, in the second video she says that on this broadcast she is asked about tickling for the third time, she replies that she is so so ticklish.

Great, Limbo! That's awesome! Thank you very much!

So, if I remember, you're from Russia, right? If it's not too much work, could you please translate what she says word by word?

I loved it, I really wanna know how she said it. What she said was an awesome answer, beautiful words ...

The second best thing in the world: be tickled to tears by a beautiful girl. And, after that, have a great revenge tickling her until she pees her pants ..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Crane View Post
    Great, Limbo! That's awesome! Thank you very much!

So, if I remember, you're from Russia, right? If it's not too much work, could you please translate what she says word by word?

I loved it, I really wanna know how she said it. What she said was an awesome answer, beautiful words ...
    Yes, I'm from Russia, I'll try to translate word for word, but it seems to me that the translation will not be very accurate, and she says.

(once they tickled me, when I was holding the refrigerator, one of the girls started tickling me and I am very ticklish, and naturally I clasped my arms, and at that moment she tried to close the refrigerator) well, something like that

Blog Entries

Amazing! :-)

Shame the camera crew didn't capture her ticklish refridgerator encounter.

yes I tried to find this video, but this very moment was cut from the TV show I tried to find the backstage but alas I could not find

Yes, I'm from Russia, I'll try to translate word for word, but it seems to me that the translation will not be very accurate, and she says.

(once they tickled me, when I was holding the refrigerator, one of the girls started tickling me and I am very ticklish, and naturally I clasped my arms, and at that moment she tried to close the refrigerator) well, something like that
    Great, Limbo! Thank you very much, now all make sense! Beautiful words ...

Thank you again!

yes I tried to find this video, but this very moment was cut from the TV show I tried to find the backstage but alas I could not find

Oh, that'd be fucking great if we could see that. It's really sad that they've cut it ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Crane View Post
    Great, Limbo! Thank you very much, now all make sense! Beautiful words ...

Thank you again!

Oh, that'd be fucking great if we could see that. It's really sad that they've cut it ...
    no problem, I worked on a local TV in my city and I know that such tickling moments are cut out of the frame a lot

no problem, I worked on a local TV in my city and I know that such tickling moments are cut out of the frame a lot
    What a waste, so many wonderful scenes that we'll never be able to see ...

That's sad ...